Unbreakable Kimmy Shcmidt

Is it just me or does Ellie Kemper look really dumpy this season. Like her face is really fat and unnattractive.
It's disappoint because she used to be 9.99/10

Yeah she's hot if you did a woman with no actual thought in her mind with the same vapid expression in every scene like she is having mini strokes every minute, than yeah she's really hot.

>Like her face is really fat and unnattractive.

Not even memeing: She is inbred Missouri royalty and has the same weirdly fat face and vertical smile lines as her grandfather and father .

The real answer is that she had a kid recently and is almost 40 years old.

I think she looks great

Also red head.

White women after 20 years old spoil like milk, it's science

Counter with a still from the latest season.

She'd look so much better if she was a brunette, the red looks kind of gross

Haven't seen the new season yet but is this real? Did she age like ten years in the one year break between seasons?

she got preggers and ruined her figure.

she's always had poor skin and covered it up with very heavy pancake makeup.

S3:e10 25:20

>Did she age like ten years in the one year break between seasons?
she must have had to do a lot of stressful activities behind doors to stay relevant and its starting to finally show.

Dry blowjobs?

yeah she looks too old now, i agree

>Did she age like ten years in one year

Yes, they all do

Bitch is almost 40. She didn't hit the wall until later than most women, but it was inevitable

I noticed wrinkles in her face. I don't know if I just started noticing or if they're just more visible but it was kinda off putting to see a ~30 year old character with a wrinkly face

>reminder that a kimmy writer also posts on Sup Forums

Are they talking about pic related?
I dont get it and I aint watching that shit nigga

Dry and toothy.

She's been aging fast for a while now. It's those redhead genetics.

yes.
as far as I know Sup Forums is the only place that makes the Rooney or Mara joke
i like to think Tina Fey lurks here and wrote that bit

Ive never watched this show because it looks like plebian shit but ive always wanted to facefuck that girl.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

I'm pretty sure that people on Sup Forums have posted that the reason that Rooney refers to herself as " Rooney Mara" instead of "Patricia Rooney Mara" is because "Rooney" is the only word she can say.
This is really weird.

Women start to look like shit by an order of -10% every year after 25.

I mean, 30 Rock had a reference to lemon party.

>plebian shit
>the spiritual successor of 30 rock
try again