Why are White women so trashy, rebellious and slutty; when thier Middle eastern cousin are loyal, modest and nice?

Why are White women so trashy, rebellious and slutty; when thier Middle eastern cousin are loyal, modest and nice?

Christinity was a mistake.

pol attributes it to the juice

Women are not biologically capable of loyalty, you braindead tradcon.

White woman here (get over it boys)

>trashy
Because that the way I was raised
>rebellious
Because the world stinks I don't know what you want me to do about it. if it helps any I 100% love and honor my dad (to the point my mom gets jelly) and my rebellion is confined to "whining on the internet"
>slutty
Not true only ever had sex with just my man and only after we were married (not even shitting you)

>Being religious
Sup Forums
>being an incel

this
women are only loyal to italian stallions

>believing Muslim women are loyal
Use that 105 average Jap IQ and use your brain a little.

Hmmm I'm not sure if it was thanks to reilgion that most middle eastern girls are not rosties and maybe it was their tribalistic traditions. But then again, we would be fucking our own mothers and sisters if it weren't for Islam.

But if they disloyal they get stoned and vagina cut off

>cousin
shut the fuck up jap

post tits whore

Maybe it's cultural. Turks are Muslims but the biggest roasties on Earth

>white woman here
>I 100% love and honor my dad (to the point my mom gets jelly)
ya i bet you do

Women are natural liars and deceivers. They've evolved to be so over millions of years.

Well, it's true that Trukish females are the sluttiest in the middle east.

Not if in a sexual way but to where my mom constantly is accusing me of loving my dad more than her and "if I was your dad would you still say that to me???" And the answer is "no" but whatever. I love my mom but I love my dad 10x more

>only white women will get this.

>mfw most of the asians in my University are the biggest sluts and fucked half of the campus

At first they all seem innocent but once you get to know them it's pretty straight forward.

pretty much this

>9 KB, 189x266
Why are proxies always make such shit threads?

i know where im moving

>White woman
>flag

>But then again, we would be fucking our own mothers and sisters if it weren't for Islam.
>Implying

Westernized Asians are not Asian

how retarded and butthurt do you have to be to think that moroccan's post is anything but trolling
>russian
oh, I see, sorry, move along my disabled friend

only asians who stand a chance in turkey are koreans. sorry pal

I got my 23andme results and I'm 99.9%+ white (European descended)

That Moroccan isn't even a Muslim tho

sorry, there's a poltard russian who posts, thought you were him

>(European descended)
where else would you have descended retard

what does the whoreness of western women has with christianity?

white brazilians are pure

he's probably from a muslim background, tho

>only ever had sex with just my man and only after we were married
>(blowjobs don't count teehee)

Got me there. But even counting blowjobs I've only ever been monogamous and with 2 men if it redeems me any.

Aren't Hungarian women still white anyway?

what a waste of blue eyes on that face

Women are all the same

Middle-Eastern culture just represses their urges with the threat of death or worse: social outcast status

I don't know, but I don't think this shit is real.

I think we are worst than women in this case, because every time, when we see some hot slut passing trough us, we look at her and imagine us having sex and these kind of stuff. males are made to have sex with a lot of women, and when we cheat on our wives, it's seen as something very common.

women concept of natural actrativeness follows a different perspective. they can accept someone and be loyal for a time, and we expect this from them. but when a better male appears, their sexual desire grows harder at them than ours for another women, in extraconjugal cases. so, when they cheat on us, we get more psicologically affected. and so we have a tendency of demonize the improper sexual behaviors of women.

>Middle-Eastern culture just represses their urges

That's good