Go to see Alien Covenant

>Go to see Alien Covenant
>Ad for Baywatch comes on
>Everytime they show a good looking actress or fan service shot, all I can hear is women snickering and commenting about muh sexism
>Trailer ends and this absolute prime specimen of a cuck sitting a few rows infront (glasses, beard, balding) says "that movie literally looks so problematic"
>tfw someone sitting infront of him that looks like they dont even know him turns around and nods
>tfw people use the word "literally" in every sentence when it doesnt even need to be in there

Can movies simply not even be fun anymore Sup Forums? Why does everything have to restrict itself to the Tumblr guidelines of film or risk lambastion?

Also, what are the chances that Baywatch is gonna get a shitty RT score based on """critics"""?

Literally nothing you posted actually happened.

Except, of course, you, being a total fucking faggot.

>watch the Baywatch trailer
>DUDE TITS AND DICKS LMAO
>also explosions
I don't remember the original Baywatch being like this but yet again I haven't watched it for over a decade

>not telling the faggot to stfu faggot and throwing popcorn at him for the rest of the night

Way to go OP. Standing up for western civilization

He could easily kill him in the theater. No excuse OP. acta non verba.

>I don't go outside much but I saw ESSJAYDUBBAYEWS on the youtube and this is how I imagine it would be like if I went out
you don't say

You're lying.

>all the butthurt leftie queers itt

This post made me laugh. Thanks OP, numale cucks are interesting

OP is lying to fit in on an anonymous image board, what he's talking about did not happen.

I was sitting two rows behind OP. Can confirm.

I have a similar story op, except it ends in me fucking you in the ass for being a lying faggot

i would say go to Sup Forums
but they were probably the ones that sent you here

how can he even stand

Is this real?

>pay $12 to see movie
>sit through 20 minutes of ads

i want to use taekwondo against that belly

>not sucking that faggot's dick until he cums so you can finally say: you're literally a faggot

this. I thought baywatch was retarded through and through growing up. I fapped to idiotic things, but baywatch was just too fucking stupid to watch or even fap to. and now all the retards are saying 'muuh sjw ruin all the fun', yea they do but baywatch is fucking RETARDED, get over it, just because the rock is in it doesn't meant it's your favourite car family francise

>yfw a corridor looks like a mousetrap

MOM HELP
I WENT FOR THE FRIDGE AND NOW I'M STUCK

shut up faggot nobody likes you in reality

>Go to see Alien Covenant
>Ad for Baywatch comes on
>Everytime they show a good looking actress or fan service shot, my friends joke about how this movie is "sexist", they love the over-the-top callback
>Trailer ends and I'm gonna go for a joke "that movie literally looks so problematic", its a parody of those internet warriors
>tfw my friend infront of me that turns around and nods
>tfw this angry, very thin guy, he almost looks like he has HIV, sits there shaking his fists at us and it seems he's almost crying

OP, do you know what you and Baywatch have in common? You both should have died back in the 90s.

>implying OP is over 18

*blocks your path*

a thread literally died for this