Kek. Activity farm in Norway refuse to let refugees use the park

Kek. Activity farm in Norway refuse to let refugees use the park.
>Refugee services wants to take refugees on a daytrip to the farm, but the farm refuses. "If id had been locals the case would be different" the owner said.
>When Ovrelid told the owner that the refugees would pay for it, he answered that they were still not welcome. "

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/aktivitetsgaard-sa-nei-til-besoek-av-flyktninger/a/23750689/

baka this will only create more hate and disenfranchisement. Muslims here in Scotland are bro-tier because we actually treat them like normal members of a community maybe if stupid countries like Norway did the same you wouldn't have so many of them hating you.

I didn't know normal members of a community were allowed to rape children.

But what if dont want to be "bros" with muslims?

>all rapists are Muslims
I love how quickly you turn a blind eye to widespread paedophilia amongst white politicians, TV celebs, clergy and school coaches.

Found the cuck!

>these people are bad so muslims raping our children isn't bad
uh, dad? you ok?

You should have raised that concern BEFORE letting them in ffs. Why give them asylum just to segregate them? It makes zero sense.
Once they're in Norway is best to integrate them, and letting a group of kids know they can't take part in an activity because of their ethnic/religious background isn't the best way to achieve that IMO.

They're equally as bad, my point being child rape isn't intrinsic to Muslims. You don't fight paedophilia by bashing Muslims but by arresting paedophiles, genius.

I wish I was born Norwegian.

>because we actually treat them like normal members of a community

Why the fuck would you do that? Make them feel like the unwelcome, inferior creep outsiders they are.

>child rape isn't intrinsic to Muslims

Oh boy do I have some bad news for you.

And then you found one of the refugees in the stable fucking a baby calf

>let in muslim refugees
>treat them like shit
>make them feel victimized
>get bombed
nice one Norway

>Politician does shit. Population must go out of its way to rub shit into carpet so whole country is brown.

Go rape a goat

We don't like thinking ahead. We let them in because we like to pretend we are not racist. But at the same time we are... When Frp got a seat in the parliament it was celebrated with Breivik posters all over the places with most immigrants and grafitti was put on the largest mosques. One mosque was also broken into and a pig head was thrown inside as celebration for Frp in parliament.

That celebration did nothing good for anyone, Frp became much less race conscious when they actually had a little power. And now the mosques have security.

You only get bombed by bombing Muslims first, Belgium.

>treat us extra nice or we will blow you up
>Religion of Peace

>You should have raised that concern BEFORE letting them
Implying our governments represent the wishes of the people

>Why give them asylum just to segregate them?
The point of Asylum is a TEMPORARY shelter from persecution. Once the threat has passed asylums have to go back, integration goes completely against the concept of asylum.

All asylum seekers should live in labour camps, the ones that dont want to work get sent back.

>my point being child rape isn't intrinsic to Muslims.

You realize those subhumans worship a man who married a 6 year old right? I'm starting to think that you progressive lefties don't even know the first thing about Muslims, havnt read the Koran, and dont know the horrific torturous death that awaits you

>we don't like thinking ahead
Well that's a good start..

Fuck off Achmed

I love how you can be such a poor shill

>You should have raised that concern BEFORE letting them in ffs.
That happened, we were called racists.

>letting a group of kids know they can't take part
Still believed the refugees are kids meme.

>Once they're in Norway is best to integrate them
Just accept they're here forever goy. Since when are refugees not put in refugee camps to be sent back at the first instant?

What a racist bastard.

>my point being child rape isn't intrinsic to Muslims.
What now? This is dumber than saying it's a religion of peace.

But i don˙t want them to intergrate. If they do they will genocide our race by outbreeding us

>all this brainwashing and logical fallacies
I hope you're enjoying your first day on Sup Forums. I don't know where you learned that you can say shit like this without looking being laughed at, but it doesn't work here. Islam is a political ideology forged from a very nasty religion. In western society, pedos are universally reviled. In Islam, they are encouraged (Mohammed was a pedo). This is a basic incompatibility in cultures, and if child safety is at all important to us we must not "integrate" child rape into our society. They have to go back.

wow i just cant that i live next to these norwegian bigoted savages, atleast one of our neighbor is more open and tolerant...

Racist, bigot!!!

>Group of Kids

Braaaah you know what the average refugee "child" looks like right

NORWAY NO

>jews are white

You haven't been woken up to reality yet. You think about others through your own eyes only. When muslims reach a certain % their attitude will change for the worse, and the "brotier" you refer to will turn into "bulltier" where they'll be raping your mother and sister while they cut your head off. When you finally wake up, you're going to shit your kidneys out in fear and wish you had got serious sooner.

Good man thats how it should done.
First give them a slight feeling of not being welcomed, then start the structural discriminaton.
Btw, the scotish troll is really weak and should be a hero on Sup Forums

Norway is big on equality.
Why the fuck should this guy accept refugees paid for by the municipality when they won't pay for locals. That's really all what it boils down to.

And he's fucking right.