You watched Obama's speech yesterday, Sup Forums. He has given the best speech given by anyone for the past 40 years...

You watched Obama's speech yesterday, Sup Forums. He has given the best speech given by anyone for the past 40 years. And the message was against Trump.

Trump is fucked, Sup Forums. Let's admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aip0BAWrdLw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>OKIE DOKE

Really makes you think

>my grandma told me she hasn't seen any of the DNC yet but Obama was talking so she'd bet watching

>she missed out on 18 hours of alternating black women and crippled hispanic people

It was the tree falling in the forest, cum guzzler.

Nobody heard it cause

>drumpf iz dreason!

Go fuck a donkey you dirty shill

(((Truly, best speech ever)))

>only reads what his think tank writes
>great speech

if if if if if even even even even even okie doke

I hope he keeps "helping" Hillary with her campaign. People who are sick of his face, which is natural after 8 years, will fall over themselves to vote for Trump.

Obama is an amazing speaker. He should just take over Hillary's campaign and do all her speeches and debates.

>You watched Obama's speech yesterday, Sup Forums.

No I didn't. In fact, I haven't watched a single second of the kikes and niggers convention.

Pretty good speech

It was an amazing speech, much like all his other campaign speeches. However good at campaigning he is it doesn't change the fact he was a shitty president that implemented the disastrous Obamacare and put the country 19 trillion into debt.

>staring intently right at the teleprompter

But seriously, is there a transcript up so I can just read it instead of watching him read it to me?

I can't stand watching him only ever talk while looking at a 45 degree angle and pausing every time he looks away from them.

Do you think that the DNC was aware of how fired up the crowd would get during Biden's speech? All the gained momentum was gone once they continued with token black anti Trump speech and Tim "Can't win" Kaine. Even Obama's speech wasn't nearly as good as Biden's. Aside from that the whole DNC was a fucking trainwreck. Trump wasn't even there and he stole the show since the whole convention was a "Trump so mean"-hug box.

Trump supporter here. I admit it was a great speech, but I never once thought of Hillary other than the times he mentioned her. It just reminded me of how much better Obama is than her.

I remember like 7 years ago when I didn't even know what a teleprompter was I was so confused at how robotic Obama was and how he'd look exactly diagonally to the left and deliver a scripted line or two, and the look exactly diagonally to the right and deliver a scripted line or two, and then keep repeating it.

I was like, what happened to the y'all fried chicken huckster basketball american?

Later on I learned what a teleprompter was.

Later on I learned there are congresspeople who struggle to hunch over a piece of paper and read the words off of it during important televised James Comey hearings. Good grief.

>3:30 i changed so much hehe

so he's with the (((big boys))) now?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKIE DOKE

He was fucking booed by members of his own party

It was hilarious

I don't care if he and every other speakers delivered the finest speeches I've ever heard. They're still the party that breaks into musical numbers every five minutes and embarrassed the nation by singing "What the World Needs Now is Love."

I watched the DNC speeches last night all I could think was
I would have voted for Joe Biden (I thought that before anyway)
I probably would have voted for a 3rd term for Obama (If possible) over Hillary
And ended the night with
>Fuck I hate this election.

So obamas best speech was the one full of hatred for a white guy?
Yeah, figures.

I've seen it, he rekt Trump by using old school GOP America Great positive speech. Mainstream republicans are reduced to whimpering wrecks by now. Fucking hell, Obama had a retired admiral and a former CIA head among repubs lining up to shit on Trump. It's ogre.

uh, if obama gave his best speech ever last night, doesnt that kind of mean hillary's today will be paltry in comparison?

he cant run for president again, and he just stole the spotlight from hillary.

I've always liked Biden. I can't believe he had a stuttering problem and just worked really hard to be such an effective speaker

I think it was the first time I heard Obama put in a good word for anything in American history that isn't the Civil Rights movement.

true, there's rarely a moment when you listen to hillary talk and not think "goddam she's one lying bitch"

((((((((((booed)))))))))
source because I don't remember one, unless you mean that one where he didn't even fucking flinch at

embarrassed? I thought it had a pretty positive effect.

true. biden was fucking amazing
>THATS COMPLETE MALARKEY

Biden had the best speech by far. He's the only Democrat that could actually beat Trump at his own game. The dude is just a home grown American man.

Literally no ones talking about it. Like MSNBC and Fox have all been talking about Trump and Russia and how he's stealing the spotlight. I have seen no mention on the news this morning of his speech.

wow thanks for #CorrectingtheRecord

$0.02 cents have been deposited in your account

All i heard was "hey, c'mon guys... i wasn't that bad. And Hillary will continue what i was doing"

kek

talk about biting the hand that feeds you

I bet Shilldog wishes all her supporters acted like the old white cat ladies, her main backers in 2008.

This desu. Miles ahead of Drumpf and Killary.

>to help with memes

I dont think they know who they're fucking with

I didn't watch it. It does not matter what he does anymore.

IF IF IF IF

OKIE DOKE

right, don't want any ideas outside of our safe space

>So obamas best speech was the endorsement of a white woman?
>Yeah, figures.

>speech nearly an hour long

>best speech given in the last 40 years

I no longer can tell whether this is real shilling or just supreme shit posting. The scariest thing is that people pretend to shill for laughs on here just for the (you)'s about as much as real people shill.

Also, you're a fucking idiot. His hour long speech at this primary with all of that spent on trashing another candidate, endorsing a corrupt candidate, and grasping at straws trying to validate his lame duck presidency, was just fucking awful. His points were invalid at best, and horribly wrong at worst. He blatantly lied about how hillary is fit to be the president, simplified and took trump out of context in every way when he attacked him, and desperately tried to validate his failed foreign policy, something that Clinton was at the helm of for years in the worst foreign policy presidency that ever existed.

He could have cut it down to 20 minutes. It was just MEMEME,TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP,HILLARY IS GREAT ALSO I AM GREAT LOL.

His writing staff is pretty good. He can read the TelePrompTer like a pro now.

Let's not forget he ran against Hilary in 08. If she was most qualified, why didn't she win? Obama was a 1st term senator. She was an ex-1st Lady and long term senator.

Have the media forgotten the racist remarks Hilary & Bill threw towards Obama? They haven't forgotten the fact that she's completely untrustworthy. All this prepping her up to be more trustworthy, it just a house of cards.

Everyone knows she'll do/say whatever to get elected. Conspiring with the party to get Sanders out of the race? Check. Lying about classification of emails deleted, check. Getting caught in the lie about it was just "yoga stuff and the likes"? Double check.

Lying about Bengazhi? Triple check. Hilary's kill list? Hope your name isn't on it and checked off.

Trump is comical. However he's what the people wanted. He's honest in what he says and thinks, it's what makes him "racist" & "dumb" according to the media. Because he speaks his mind without the political double talk and lying for the sake of lying.

I just wish we had two presidents. A foreign relations president & stateside president. The foreign relations president would be dealing with the shit that happens around the world. However it's the stateside president that deals with stuff within the country.

That way we can have someone who's strong on foreign issues (Hilary) & someone who's strong on domestic issues (Trump).

Do away with the VP. It's a meaningless office that only serves as a tiebreaker, and backup president.

obama has the best speech writers in the world
and he has a good rythm.

best part was when obama said "thats right feel the burn"
// camera cuts straight to bernie sanders pondering his shitty existence holding back grimace

>best speech
all opinions count the same as the ballot box

What fucking ideas? You wanna tell us something new that came out of DNC? Maybe we should all watch 10 hours of establishment retards spout their old boring rhetoric.

>Says a few words
>Pauses
>Looks to the other side of the room
>Occasionally the word "folks"

Every Obama speech ever

i literally fell asleep while this boring fuck was talking

Obama did a decent speech.
1 problem
>He's not running for President
It just reminds Americans of why they picked him over Crooked Hillary.

>not I, not Bill, not anyone is as fit to be president as Hillary
Then why did you run against her, you lying piece of shit?

let's be honest. if obama was running again, he'd absolutely besmirch trump

How can Hillary even compete?