Brexit

>Brexit
>Britain needs to pay EU50 Billions for divorce bill
>Scottish independence politicians will use this as a reason to gain independence
>British Job hiring rate hits the lowest since 2012
>There will be mass exodus of youngster brits to mainland europe for better job seeking
>mostly voters of YES-Brexit are old ones
>for that the case will be pretty much like japan, lack of newer generations. The old ones will need to depend on non-anglo british to care them.
The only, real winner is the welsh in the end

lol

But why does Britain need to pay this bill? Fucking Macron gonna break our kneecaps if we don't?

yes

>Scottish independence politicians will use this as a reason to gain independence
Yeah this won't happen.

Honestly blame the Tories. The only anti-EU leader with a spine in the UK is Corbyn. Farage literally fled to America and has stated he has no intention to return.

you probably said brexit and trump wouldn't happen either

kek, based shitposter Nigel, fucks up the country then flees. True Aussie legend.

>Corbyn has a spine
No just no

Don't mess with ol' Corby' cunt's jacked, he'll knock your fuckin block off before tea time.

>anti-EU leader with a spine
>jeremy "wtf i love the eu now" corbyn

Pick one

Corbyn would fucking body you pleb, be grateful he might put New Zealand on a map one day.

GET OUR VINCE IN
he'll sort these cunts out

He's shining his bitch stick.

ah yes the so called lib dem surge

Sure don't pay if you don't want to be part of the european free trade. That will cost you the same amount in a year.

this sounds grim

How is farage viewed in the UK now? From an outside perspective this is fucking hilarious

How the fuck do we win? All our farmers relied on EU bennies

>How the fuck do we win?
>All our farmers relied on EU bennies
You could've won if you stayed in the EU. You decided to loose. That is why direct democracy is stupid. You literally rely on the intelligence of the masses.

And your general population is not that smart...so you loose.

You don't. That was a stupid move. At least you got the free trade deal, now you just have to figure out what you are going to export.

>be british
>90% of export is worcestershire sauce

That's pure comedy. Would like to know what people voting for brexit are thinking about it.

>But why does Britain need to pay this bill?
Costs incurred prior to Brexit.

>Fucking Macron gonna break our kneecaps if we don't?
No, but Barnier will just cross his arms and do nothing if you don't. Remember, he went on record saying "I only hear the clock ticking".

people who voted for brexit don't think they do whatever the sun or dailymail tells them to.

>a Bulgarian lecturing anyone on anything

Sup Forums is pretty much where third worlders come to tell you about your cunt

......and the first worlders can become a whole laughing stock

So you are winning? I am guessing that you are not going to pay 50 billion + tip to the EU? You are going to self fund your farmers, your scientists, your NHS? The EU health institution and the banking sector didn't leave? You are going to bring back the walls and the boarders?

Tell me how much i am getting it wrong.

wrong

the banking sector hasn't gone anywhere, our EU membership costs were a net loss to begin with and we've never had walls because we live on an island

Hmm...so you don't have a land border with Ireland?I am sorry my geography is not as good as it used to be. Let me google up a map...
>EU membership is a loss
>not understanding what the free market means to business
Tell that to all your businesses. I am sure that they are really loving that boost they could get from a hard Brexit.

Don't care about Brexit just want Pakis to GTFO simple as

>the banking sector hasn't gone anywhere
Last i heard they were relocating to France.

>How the fuck do we win?
We don’t

>Remember, he went on record saying "I only hear the clock ticking".
Top banter pêh

>GREEN WHITE AND ORANGE BREXIT

>Fucking Macron gonna break our kneecaps if we don't?
>implying he can't
He broke the unions' kneecaps already.

mate having a border is a bit different from having a wall
i don't think there were even barricades during the troubles

anyone got any acreage in the scottish highlands to sell me?