Wtf is his problem?

wtf is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cK26FALJ97Y
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bulimia

Season 3 is so weak that it retroactively improved season 2.

Season 3 haters need to leave

Just look at the threads on Sup Forums in comparison to season 1 and 2, everybody knows it.

My wife is finally single again!

lack of toothpaste as a young lad

You were almost right and then you didn't realize season 2 is the best

OK, so now that Ray is dead, which option is more probable?
They filmed the sneak peak/teaser as a separate thing, or Emmit is gonna take his brother's identity, join MEW and the scene will still happen in the show?

Surmise

>Just look at the threads on Sup Forums
Too busy discussing absolute kino amirite

What scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=cK26FALJ97Y

turns out I'm fucking stupid, because I didn't remember it had Carrie Coon in it

He aspires to behave like russian dictators do

But this scene was in the series. It was in episode 1 or 2 or something

maybe I missed it, but why would they fuck off so fast after seeing the police at that point?

Jews

Their relationship is against the rules.

>some random cop is supposed to know who both of them are
idk, idk

Thats not a scene, its a promo.

Is he the devil?

just an asshole with a computer

There was barely any discussion at all during season 2. And most of the discussion was about muh ayyliens.

>i dont like season 3 because nobody else does

yet the other fargo thread with the actual episode theme is dying

>Ray is dead

Remember the Peter and the Wolf tale? there """died""" the duck as well

maybe now that Gloria goes back and finds him, somehow manages to save him

I mean, he was swallowed alive, not exactly "not dead"

and not even that good

>lack of toothpaste as a young lad

Vargas' teeth are fucked from puking all the time, with brings up caustic stomach acid.

terminally british

Is V.M Varga just a very cruel con artist?
> All that big talk about dictators and all the places he`d visited
>Big talk about how he is super rich.
> Mysterious organization that hasn`t appeared yet on screen.
>Just 2 henchmen
> All those office supplies brought yet the above-mentioned henchmen are the only ones who go to that part of the office.
>Is kinda noticeable and conspicuous
> The purpose of him forcefully inserting himself as a partner in Stussy lot is not clear , but he is adamant on taking out 50 million dollar loan.
Is his endgame just stealing the loan money?

I don't like season 3 because it's bland.
Wrong.

>Is V.M Varga just a very cruel con artist?
Pretty much, yeah. And that's what is going to bite him in the ass, I think. He's not much without his two henchmen.

They killed a guy.

the guy who plays him straight up said that Varga is based on Trump

you're probably correct

Well, they seem to be very comfortable with murder. So maybe not really a con artist. However i just don`t see what does he want from those parking lots. Stealing the loan money might be actually the only possible profit.

Varga was offered the loan money in the first episode and declined it. This doesn't hold up.

well he (or "the organization") had a million at his disposal to give to Stussy. So maybe he is a rich , just not part of some worldwide syndicate that rubs shoulders with dictators and has unlimited reach. It`s probably just 3 -5 man operation, and So far he hasn`t shown any activity apart from taking out loans, so that might be what he is after.

fuck off libtard

No, Stussy wanted to pay him back the loan he had given them a year ago

Maybe I missed something, what loan are you talking about?

>And that's what is going to bite him in the ass
All the remaining main characters will live until the finale.

a shitty $1M, which he(?) lend them in the first place. Now he could get away with $50M

David's opinion, learn to read dumbass

hheeeey,

maybe they'll get the big money, the $50M, and they get in confrontation with eachother sharing it, and that's how the russians(hunters) will kill Varga (the wolf), like in the tale.

Yes. The asian lawyer henchman shows that. He says he can take care of things and give the IRS fake books, but really all he does is tell the IRS to leave and they do. Meanwhile Stussy and Ira assumes that strings have been pulled.

So before the events of the season 3 Emmit and Sy had money problems and could not find anyone who would give them a loan. They found some financist Ermantraut, who connected them with some weird organization. They got a million dollar loan from them , and their business flourished.
They haven`t heard from this organization in a while. VM Varga appears, claims to be from that organization. They try to repay him but he declines, saying it was an investment and not a loan, and boys whether you like it or not i am your partner now.

Now, initially it appeared that this organization is interested in laundering money through those parking lots , however, so far Varga has done two things:
1) Insisted on taking out a shit load of loans from banks (50 million)
2) Became a full partner in the company.

So I am just guessing here but maybe That organization just doesn`t exist and Varga is a very competent and cruel con artist, that creates an impression of a criminal with almost unlimited reach, connections and wealth. When in reality he might not be much without those two henchmen and ,maybe some IT guy off screen.

THIS, i was just about to say it.
>IRS won`t handle my endless strings of shell companies in offshore tax heavens.
> Asian dude just tells him to leave using a very basic law loophole, while making the whole company and emmit look suspicious as hell.

That might very well be the kind of twist the writers are tryying to pull.

After the henchmen threw emmit's lawyer off the roof I assumed it was legit but I guess that could have been to send a message. Either way that's a damn good theory.

> Asian dude just tells him to leave using a very basic law loophole, while making the whole company and emmit look suspicious as hell.

It doesn't really make them look suspicious at all though. I mean, not any more than any other company that has proper legal representation.

Could it be possible that the organization did exist when they took that million dollar loan, but Malvo wiped most of it out in Season 1 and now Varga is taking advantage of the situation.

I haven't really paid attention to the timelines, so I might be completely off here.

Yeah, they are not amateurs, probably had done it a few times already, and have some capital for initial "trap loans", just there isn`t some all powerful criminal syndicate behind them.

no Malvo wiped them out in 2004, Stussy took out a loan in 2008 or even 2009

I thought Malvo wiped them out in 06?

oh yeah, you are right.
Wellll.... Do they mention how long ago did they take out this initial loan?

>tfw no crazy, bridge playing, murdering qt gf

wtf is the point

Will the russian or asian die?
Since in all seasons, one of these minion type of characters have died.

>tfw ray is dead and we won't have any more bridge scenes

I hope they both die, both are unlikable

Varga and his crew are the only likable characters this season

entertaining=/= likeable

They are fun to watch but I hope they all end up dead.

Okay; none of the characters are likable, I just want the entertaining characters to out

>Not liking MEW
Come on

>
>fuck off libtard
Triggered much, snowflake? Need to find a safe space, buttercup?

Yeah, she's hot and all, but her character isn't compelling. Neither is Coon's. Molly and Lou were a lot more compelling

Only in the Disney one.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

What was that russian song, I'm looking for the title.

Paska haisee Nevan rannalla

DUDE A SMALL LOAN OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS LMAO

didn't they say it was a year ago in ep1?

the monologue-slav is the best Goon in the series.

Yeah 41,900 hits in 2017. It was 0 back in 2010.

It's suspicious in the sense that Emmet originally welcomed him, then he was suddenly given the boot by a 'lawyer' who had never before been present at the office.

>best goon
>not mike milligan

mike milligan wasn't a Goon. his goons were the mute jews.

When the IRS dude says this is routine for him. understand that being shown the door is also part of the routine.

Of course the boss of company that has never been under investigation is going to be awkward about handling the situation and will try and play nice. But once you get lawyers involved, the lawyer just goes "Oh yeah you can just tell him to leave and he can't do shit."

Why did Meemo replicate everything the IRS guy did? Was it a form of intimidation?

Yeah but we're talking about two henchmen. In season 2 those were the Kitchen brothers.

Was it Mike who gave them the loan? Does Varga work for Gus Fring?
> mfw Saul now manages Cinnabon in Fargo
> He and Nikki meet there after the events of this season

I'm not a MEWfag but ugh she's like literal perfection.

yeah, and you didn't like the prog band?

>Non blue eyes
Think again.

Yes

and that thaddeus mobley thing could have been foreshadowing

At this point i will be extremely dissapointed if its not an elaborate hoax

you mean the deaf guy and his translator?