Guys what if - haha now get this, he, uhh... raped her because he's in a infinite loop right? Haha...

Guys what if - haha now get this, he, uhh... raped her because he's in a infinite loop right? Haha. I mean it wouldn't matter right haha i mean the day would just keep repeating lol thats just a crazy thought i had haha.

What if the loop stops when he rapes her

The implication is there you know.

Somewhere in the depths of the darkweb there is a fully realized doujin, complete with color, depicting this exact scenario.

>catched

(OP) #
Somewhere in the depths of the darkweb there is a fully realized doujin, complete with color, depicting this exact scenario

rape is bad karma. He would pay up in the afterlife

>catched

Edge oft tomorrow

>rape is bad karma. He would pay up in the afterlife

I would go for a cunny, or a 16yo girl. Trying to get close to her, every loop, every day.

Can't escape God's judgement in the afterlife.

>sex is all about dik in pusy so might as well rape her
Pathetic

Oh well, then he is already fucked for committing suicide hundreds of times.

I would go for a cunny, or a 16yo girl. Trying to get close to her, every loop, every day

SEX HOW YOU LIKE IT'S YOUR GODDAMN RIGHT

Phil was more of a manipulator though, going by what he did with the other woman. The emotional conquest was more important.

Well... up until he gave up and stopped trying to do anything but improve himself with the time he had.

based pusyposter

>catched

What if rape is the only thing that keeps him alive, so he needs to rape her (and other townies) or else he'll never be born?

What if every day of your life becomes an inescapable loop and you're the only version of yourself that isn't stuck in one day for all of eternity?

all you need is kill

>catched

That ugly actor should fuck off.