If Disney owns marvel and marvel made Thor a woman, does that make Thor a Disney princess?

If Disney owns marvel and marvel made Thor a woman, does that make Thor a Disney princess?

Please don't post this picture or otherwise reference this thing. Thank you, for a better Sup Forums.

>Jane Foster
>Isn't an Asgardian
No

Disney princess sure but not Disney Princess™®

Ha, go fuck yourself.

I don't know, but christ those arms

no. She isn't a princess in any form.

>or otherwise reference this thing
sorry...what thing?? all i see is some fan art of thor with tits, not so different from futanari thor or furry thor. thats it, fanart. it never happened

Is Leia?

I see, so you love the shark eyes, got it.

This could have been good

But between the issue one strawman misogyny and the retarded WHO IS IT mystery and Jane's awful motivations it just sucked any fun or promise out of it and now it seems to exist partially out of spite more than anything else.

Gonna get some black Vage?

Yeah probably

Leia is a princess though, Jane Foster isn't.

Only the fans seem to believe that anyone but the fairy tale musical characters are actually "Disney Princesses."

>Jane's awful motivations

Spend your time as a god shooting lightning, bench pressing train engines and making on black dudes and elf princesses, or try and stay alive in a process that leaves you cold and weaker then a baby lamb for all but two days a week probably fail and die anyway?

The better question is why even bother being Jane at all.

DC is going to do Whor right with Superwoman

Look, if they won't fucking put Dejah Thoris in the magic kingdom, she's got no chance.

>Whor

14 whole posts before a manchild showed up, NEW RECORD.

>right with Superwoman

Well it would be weird for people to suddenly not be okay with a female Super, since there are like 3-4 Kara's.

Whor.

> people that don't get that "disney princess" is a brand, not literally any disney female royalty

Why is she so tall?

Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Not all Disney women are princesses. Zootopia, Big Hero 5, and Inside Out didn't have princesses. Neither did The Lion King, for that matter.

And Whor isn't even royalty.

>Kings aren't divine
>Odin is not a king of Asgard, anyway

So picking up the hammer makes you royalty too?

Pretty sure it doesn't even make you Asgardian. You get the powers of Thor, but you don't become him nor do you magically change race into an Asgardian. You just get fancy abilities.

Only if she married Thor or Loki...or the king or prince of some other realm.

Other than that she would fall into the group of Esmerelda, Megara, Kida, and Jane. And some others I'm sure.

Never realized until I was trying to list some how many Disney females I like more than the princesses.

But you become Thor in spirit. The accent even comes with the spirit. That's all that matters, right?

Not really no.
Atleast I don't think so.

Norse power aside, how is she even royalty? or of prestige heritage?

Wade! You are a married man!

Odin's kinda like a king but then again whor isn't Odin's daughter.

off to tumblr

Gwenpool should be a princess because she's the cutest

>Marvel literally turning into Barbie

None of those movies, except Lion King I guess feature princesses. Thor is technically a prince right? But JaneThor isn't Odin's daughter so no, she isn't a Disney princess.

Jane Foster might get the powers of Thor, but that doesnt make her Thor Odinson.

Seriously, what the fuck is the dispute? Tons of other people have lifted the hammer, and we've never said that they become Asgardian nobility and heirs to Odin.

This is fucking stupid.
She's just some nobody who lucked out and got the hammer. Worse part, is that we all know Thor's going to eventually come back and replace her because of the MCU, and this isnt the first time Thor's taken a time-out of his duties.

This Female Thor thing?
It's as permanent as the Superior Spiderman.

Doesn't she have terminal cancer and becoming Thor lets her lifespan to be extended at least a little?

This. Whor is awful.

Ultimate Thor's hammer landed in 616 dawg. There's eventually just gonna be two Thors. Maybe she'll change her name, but she isn't going anywhere anytime soon.