MCU Phase 4 Copypasta

>INHUMANS has been scrapped
>Chris Evans is expected to renew his contract through to the end of Phase 4 and appear in more CAPTAIN AMERICA and AVENGERS movies
>Robert Downey Jr is not expected to renew, though there is interest in IRON MAN 4
>Sequels are already being discussed for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, DOCTOR STRANGE, BLACK PANTHER, and SPIDER-MAN; Marvel is optimistic but more reserved about a CAPTAIN MARVEL sequel
>Secret Invasion and Siege are being considered as overarching plotlines for Phase 4
>There is interest in Sentry, Spider-Woman, Nova, Monica Rambeau, Hercules, Thunderbolts, and the Young Avengers for Phase 4
>Ghost Rider, Blade, and Moon Knight are being lined up for Netflix series
>There is genuine interest in BLACK WIDOW, but if it happens it won't be until Phase 4 at the earliest
>There are early discussions about a standalone WINTER SOLDIER movie
>Marvel has a running joke about doing SQUADRON SUPREME, but the odds of it actually happening are virtually zero
>There are plans in place should the rights to Fantastic Four or Namor ever revert back to Marvel Studios
>There are no such contingencies for the X-Men, who are unlikely to ever return

Bullshit or nah?

>Sentry
>Reign

If this actually happens, Marvel has literally jumped the gun.

>INHUMANS has been scrapped

Just come out and say AoS isn't canon. Don't let the showrunners embarrass themselves further at this point.

Marvel should make 3 trailers
2 being jokes, and 1 being real

>Marvel has a running joke about doing SQUADRON SUPREME

Isn't Squadron Supreme a parody of Justice League? I now ANAD made Hyperion a hero or whatever but it still feels like a middle finger to DC or potential lawsuits

>People aren’t going to be happy about this one, but an A-list Producer is trying to make a new superhero movie in the works as… agenda-ridden as possible. It’s going to have a diverse cast for the sake of diversity. It’s going to have progressive messages. It’ll be interesting as hell to see how people react and I know exactly why the producer is doing it, but I’ll reveal that at a much later date. "Captain Marvel"; "Spider-Man"

wew

While seeing a Blade and Moon Knight series would be pretty cool to see, I cant help but want Ghost Rider to try again with a movie. I just dont see Netflix doing it justice visually. They could use Danny or Robbie.

>Just come out and say AoS isn't canon.
So basically tell your audience "there's no point to watching this show we invested time and money into, please make our ratings plummet". Brilliant. You should be the next CEO.

It's the humane thing to do.

>>Secret Invasion and Siege are being considered as overarching plotlines for Phase 4

Doesn't Fox own all the marvel aliens? How do you do Secret Invasion without the Skrull?

Actually Marvel can use the Skrulls, just not Super Skrull. Why they were never mentioned by the Kree is beyond me

This sounds really underwhelming. If they put out titles that unexciting for 4 years it'll probably be the end of Marvel Studios as the head honcho in Hollywood blockbusters.

Does anyone feel like they'll lose interest after Infinity War?

Not if they are still making money. They won't stop until the bubble bursts.

Are they gonna turn him to an UBERMENSCH NAZI in the movies too? Also, BuckyCap when?

Which big bads can they realistically hype up after Thanos is dealt with? Fox still has Galactus and Doom.

>sentry
Start the helicarriers

Nah, we're not seeing the Marvel bursting anytime soon. CW is doing great in the cinemas and they actually managed to make GOTG and AntMan profitable.

I dont think anyone at Marvel Studios is a fan of the shock value sales method currently used in comics. And besides that boyfriend crap will die down in like a week

Does Disney have any plans for that, by the way? It's just so profitable, I can't imagine their plan is "Run the whole hero thing into the fucking dirt". They're Disney, there has to be more than just waiting for the bubble pop.

This, if they do a Netflix series we know it's going to be 40mins of boring drama and 5mins of action, in this case special effects for Ghost Rider, it will be worse than Daredevil regarding pace

If worst comes to worst, they'll go back to releasing 1 movie every couple of years.

Still, they need to either give Winter Soldier a solo movie or give him a solo movie in the form of Bucky!Captain America. I mean, they have to use Sebastian Stan's nine movie contract somehow, right? And they have been hyping BuckyCap for five years.

Yeah, it just feels like the natural conclusion that this whole enterprise has been building to with all those post-credit teasers over the years. After that everything will just feel forced.

They had the chance to kill Rogers in CW but didn't. Unless he gets killed by Thanos in Avengers, and Bucky takes on the mantle.

I also remember i read somewhere that Quiksilver had a 3 movie contract. Whatever happened to that? Is this confirming that he will be revived?

You know how I know this is horse shit?

>There are plans in place should the rights to Fantastic Four or Namor ever revert back to Marvel Studios

They have the rights to Namor, BUT, they have to let universal distribute the film, just like with Hulk. They can use Namor after the franchise is established, but all Namor (and Hulk) movies need to be done through Universal. The rights to Namor SHOULD have reverted, but this deal prevented that, and Disney and Universal don't get along, so universal gets to hold them indefinitely, or till Disney buys them out.

Werent they supposed to do 3 a year, this seems flimsy

Pls don't do this, there's discussion going on here, we don't need company war faggotry

By using the not Skrulls from the first movie

>The Infinity War movies don't come out one after another
What the hell could Spider-Man get up to while Infinity Gauntlet is happening?

>>INHUMANS has been scrapped
thx x 100 agents of shield. no seriously thx for ruining inhumans forever. they are icky and lame anyway

Ther is no bubble

I honestly think they'd go with Robbie if it came down to it.
>Mad Max crowd
>Design is something new and pays homage to old Johnny
>Diversity quota

To shoehorn Namor in the narrative by now would be extremely complicated, unless they ditch the whole Atlantis bullshit and make it closer to "reality". It wouldn't work, just like bringing the X-Men or bringing the FF wouldn't work either.

I don't trust this.

>2 in 2016
>3 in 2017
>3 in 2018
>2 in 2019 (originally planned to do 3)
>3 in 2020
?

He's right though. The MCU has succedeed because of its continuity, while the DCEU is a convoluted mess. They should have built up BvS like an event similar to the Avengers, but instead all we got was a shitty Superman solo movie and Christian Bale suddenly being replaced.

>Secret Invasion and Siege are being considered as overarching plotlines for Phase 4
just for fanboys dont believe everything you read.

You know getting the rights back for Kang the Conqueror or Dr Doom would solve the post Infinity War problem. With Kang you could always play with the legacy aspect of the Avengers and whatnot

I think they said they're changing the name from Thing Part I and II, so I suspect the first movie will be Half Thanos origins Half Thanos Quest and basically bring him up to speed with the rest of the universe instead of elaborating on his current events too much.

DCEU needs some sort of a soft reboot of the Flashpoint kind.

Nolans trilogy and Bale wouldnt be good for a connected universe anyway.

>Christian Bale
...sucked. FTFY Please clear the room for Batfleck thank you very much

Oh I was reading it across not up and down and back

You know that BatAfleck will probably turn out to be Bale's Robin, right?

Laughable as the Robin concept may seem, I guarantee there is absolutely nobody checking for a follow up of that weak bullshit.

Do you really need a connected universe when Batman can pull in $1b+ alone? Why make Aquaman and Green Lantern movies when you can make as much on a lower budget Suicide Squad movie?

>seeing an MCU leak thread almost every other week
>never see possible Strange plot spoilers

Disney has that shit encased in the Crimson Bands of Cytorakk

honestly only want ensemble movies now. i need a minimum of two individual heroes per movie. i fucking love seeing all these characters together. even if it's only little scenes like ant-man v falcon or iron man and war machine.

Because I want to see an Aquaman or Flash movie dammit!

Because Suicide "MOM'S GONNA FREAK EDGEEY" Squad is going to be shit user.

More Earth villains? Like Dark Avengers?

phase 4 sounds boring as hell
Hulk 2 fucking when

Come to think of it, we dont even have a confirmed villain do we?

They're waiting to introduce them, rather than just have them be an easter egg, they will be a full on threat

>wanting a solo Hulk movie with Mark Ruffalo
>mfw

He's an awful capeshit actor

Not going to happen until Universal forks over the distribution rights. Thats why hes in Thor Ragnarok, to remain relevant

David Ayer is pretty good though.

There will be 3 in 2019, I bet you they moved inhumans to one, stop moving its date over and over, and 2 have spider-man be in 2019.

It actually astonishes me how people keep trying to spoil every other film except the closest one coming out.

An avengers movie without the avengers? that would be stupid

But without superskrulls, that's gonna be a lame last fight.

Ruffalo is an oscar nominated actor, lmao

You could have part of the team?
Maybe the first movie is Thor and Hulk meet the GOTG and have a scuffle with Thanos while he's gathering Gems?

>Winter Soldier movie
>not Captain Bucky movie

Why? They have been hyping up BuckyCap for half-a-decade just to fucking ditch everything and give Stan a solo movie as Winter Soldier? Honestly, who the fuck is even going to watch it? Because let's face it, I doubt Winter Soldier is popular enough as a character to draw that much of a box office.

now that would make a lot of sense, if part 1 took place away from earth, the two following movies could ignore whatever happened and then part 2 could pick it up, without it being retarded

An approach like this to me makes the most sense, showing too much or too little will just hurt the 2nd movie in one way or the other so it's better to get the overall idea across but reserve the whole roster and plot for when things actually get dire.

>actually wanting alternate Caps in the MCU

get the fuck out

So is Ben Affleck and BvS is still a shit movie. The Oscars are a joke nowadays.

people watched GOTG and Antman
we're going to watch anything with Marvel's logo slapped in the trailers

>no Inhumans
Cool!
>more Cap & Iron Man
>Black Widow & Bucky
>Bendisvengers bullshit
Bleh.
Also that list of potential Phase 4 properties seems reeeeeally fuckin' random. Unless it means as supporting characters, ala Hawkeye, Wanda, Vision etc..

Just make it about the multiverse come on pham none of this "down to earth" BS.

Right and I can't imagine the rest of the Marvel movies could even happen if half of all life gets snapped out of existence.
Although a Spider-man movie where Peter has to deal with the resulting Anarchy of half of New York vanishing would be cool.
I hope The Flash tv show has taught everyone that people like wacky high concept shit.
>Time Travel
>Alternate Dimensions
>Conscious Embodiments of Fundamental Forces

>There is genuine interest in BLACK WIDOW, but if it happens it won't be until Phase 4 at the earliest

Scarlet isn't getting any younger

post top 3 MCU shit you're hype for:

>Spiderman
>Punisher
>Infinity War

>implying Cap dying in Infinity War: Part II won't be great
>implying

Winter Soldier works when paired with Steve/Captain America. I don't want to see a two hour movie about the trial of fucking Winter Soldier.

That doesn't confirm anything. They just do that so IF they decide to bring him back, he'd be contractually obligated to do so.

Tom Hardy signed a two picture deal for Inception, doesn't mean we're getting an Inception 2. I'm pretty sure Topher Grace was signed on for multiple Spider-man films and they killed him off anyway. It's standard stuff

>Ragnarok
>Defenders
>Infinity War

Yeah, we still don't know who Mads is playing

The hopeful ignorant fanboy in me wants him to be proto Doom

I'll take legacy characters over recasts. If this shit is to keep going (and it will), its pretty much one or the other.

>wanting recasts over continuity

Nigga you don' goofed.

>black widow solo
>Captain Marvel
>The Wasp

Does no one remember Iron Man 2 and how it had pretty much the exact same problems as BvS?

They should just make them 15 minutes each, and have each one be their own story except somethingsomethingsomething now Ghost Rider is involved.

A special episode explaining Blaze's or Reyes's origins after showing off Ghost Rider fucking shit up for a few episodes is all that you need cause Ghost Rider was always meant to ride fast and hit hard

A facsimile, not necessarily a parody. They became their own thing over time and a lawsuit would be no more valid than one over Thor ripping off Superman.
If half of the OP turns out true Marvel's looking like their descending into convoluted mess territory desu.
My assumption for Phase 4 & 5 endgames were literally Kang and Secret Wars respectively, yeah.
I guess that would make the OP more plausible: they're just shooting the shit until FF are back.
I was starting to get a little iffy about the FF ever coming back in case it meant more obscure IPs getting shafted for space but if that means fucking Secret Invasion to Marvel get them the fuck back ASAP.

It must be someone big if they're keeping him a secret, but that's quite a stretch.

Yet it managed to be a much better movie than the clusterfuck that was BvS.

>They have been hyping up BuckyCap for half-a-decade
They literally haven't. Retards like you assumed they'd do that cause muh comics.

Why the fuck would they do that when BuckyCap lasted two years and Evans is an actual household name and the best thing Stan is known for besides MCU is Once Upon A Time?

Beyonder.
Off by one letter.

Dr. Druid if rumors are true.

Not even close to true.

No, cause IM2 wasn't slowed down pepper potts or Iron Man himself in favor of other heroes. IM2 still managed to deliver a decently paced action film, it just wasnt that good. BvS didnt deliver anything.

And Evans is known for fucking Snowpiercer and before being Johnny Storm in FF he was a nobody. Your point is? Also BuckyCap was a great plotline and it would be a shame to waste the character's development and let him languishing as the Winter Soldier.

That's not how some people describe IM2.

Personally, I think it's the best standalone IM film even if its structure and pacing collapse in the second act and of its two villains one is practically non-existent and the other is arguably not much worse than Tony from a moral standpoint.

Do you seriously want a movie where Cap is time hopping because he was shot with a time bullet?

Cause theres got to be a way to bring Steve back as Cap. And no matter what, it's going to be shit.

Allegedly they moved it because Lord Maus is releasing something else around that time and they don't want to undercut themselves.
>they're changing the name

>Monica Rambeau

NEXTWAVE FUCKING PLEASE.

If they went all out they could make something as successful as Deadpool with it.

Or someone so underwhelming they'd rather go Mystery Box than tell.

They claim it was cause of indy 5, but then why not slate its date? I think they're freeing up room for spidey in august 2019 though. It would have been too much to have inhumans and spidey both being in a summer after avengers 4.