Is there any stories about ancestors of famous persons in your country?

Ancestors of Japanese prime minster Abe is samurai.
We can see the first Abe in Japan history 1000 years ago.

Abe clan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_clan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xD7jrRkPlmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My ancestor is samurai too.
He fought in the Battle of Sekigahara.

Taro Aso > Shinzo Abe

youtube.com/watch?v=xD7jrRkPlmc

We don't have ancestors in America.

I am a direct descendant of Muhammad pbuh

I am a direct descendant of Muhammad pbuh

Ancestor of Japanese emperor

Japan flag didn't exist in the era though

How do you know this is true? Only samurai or above had surnames until westerners started trading a dozen years after Sekigahara, then would-be merchants would usually need to have a surnames in order to do business so often they would forge them, no?

My most interesting ancestor was one of these Portuguese poor immigrants that was poor his whole life, lived a redneck tier lifestyle and fucked some indians. His (alive) sons became bird hunters. Than the brazilian civilization started to get less shit and they moved to the cities.

My mother part grandfather was a FEB expeditionary and my other grandfather was a bricklayer that raised more than a thousand houses in Rio de Janeiro. My father was arrested in times of dictatorship because he was an drag racer.

There's no people interesting in this country for me, I don't give a fuck about politics and local celebrities, just imagine if I would care about their ancestors. I wouldn't care if they die.

By that battle, each samurai's territory and administrative position of the Tokugawa Shogunate was decided.
After that, only sons of samurai could get a job of Shogunate government office.
So only samurai could become a public office worker. It's the system of Tokugawa Shogunate, to get loyalty.
There are document records in the Shogunate office and each samurai family.

I am an ethnic Manchu. My dad's male ancestors worked as royal chefs in Beijing for the Qing dynasty. Nothing that amazing and they weren't famous.

>royal chefs in Beijing for the Qing dynasty
It's interesting. When did your ancestor go to Australia?

My grandpa was injun, but he grew up in a time and place where this wasn't the sort of thing you wanted other people to know about, so he made the documents disappear. This means I cant qualify for gibs.

Great grandparents left in the 1930s when the Japs attacked China. They actually lived in Malaysia for a while.

His ancestor is fucking Korean outcast nothing to do with samurai. Stop telling the bullhshit to dispel my thread using the same pic you fucking idiot.

Why did you use the same pic of Abe just after I made a thread that tells Abe is Korean scum serving for white devils? What did you want to hide? Hasnt your thread proved what my thread tells is truth?

Says North Korean who want to hide Abe’s filthy background.

Yes, his ancestor is samurai.
"Abe clan" has been written on the history textbook since the before that Abe became a politician.

ok

My great great great great grand father was a royal conductor of Joseon dynasty and my family was a great landlord until 5th grand father. After him family was divided and his descendants are still fighting each other to get more property. But honestly, I don't give a shit whether my ancestor was politicians or beggars. They have nothing to do with me.

My ancestors were coward Tungusic Jurchens who couldn't handle the harshness of Manchuria, fled south and mated and bred with retarded autistic north Korean farmers and slaves from Jeolla province with some retarded Shandongese coolies from the Ming dynasty thrown in

So you're Korean then?

More infamous than famous, but a few years back a descendant of the fukken Red Baron was sent to jail for murdering her parents here.

nork heritage

I checked George washingtons ancestry on geni and it leads back to a Saxon demigod chieftain in Denmark who claimed to be the son of odin

Johnny deppes ancestor Pierre dieppe was a French Huguenot who came to the US in the early 1700s.

Trumps actually a descendant of the false prophet mahomet. Press f to spin on name

I'm the direct decended of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great
AMA