HILLARY EMAILS SHOW MOLOCH/OWL/BOHEMIAN GROVE MENTIONS - ??? edition

UPDATE: OBAMA JUST MENTIONED AN OWL AT THE DNC (ADDED TO OP IMAGE)

Yesterday, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

>>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild-goose_chase
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/27/president-obamas-speech-at-the-democratic-convention/
hiddenexperience.blogspot.rs/2014/05/aleister-crowley-aliens-owls-and-jesus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last thread from me guys. someone else pick it up

Will keep reposting until someone watches them
>Watch these three. Each is about 2-3 hours long so it takes a while
>Made by Christians but the research is good
1. youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
2. youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
3. youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k

Did they just offer someone a child to molest ?

Are we blowing up the Loli Express now ?

I would but I almost have double vision, tired af rn

Reposting from last thread:

>Minerva is Athena. Athena is Odysseus' patron goddess. Odysseus works through disguise and subterfuge. He spearheaded the Trojan horse plan. He uses disguise and lies in the Odyssey. If you interpret the ending of Philoctetes so that the appearance of Hecules is actually that of Odysseus in disguise, then he uses a lie (a disguise and a religious appeal) to spur a man to war alongside the people who betrayed him. In Ajax, when Ajax wants to kill Odysseus, Athena uses her power to make him think that the Greek flocks are his targets. As a result, he appears mad and senselessly violent.

>When I think of all of this, it makes sense that Athena might be "their" (whoever "they" are) patron goddess, too. They're Odysseus. They use false flags to spur people to action. They use lies, disguise, and subterfuge. They hide aggression in gifts. They use powers beyond our comprehension to drive their enemies to direct their violence senselessly at others and make them appear mad. It could just be symbolism. Appropriate symbolism, at that.

Thoughts?

btw black sun is used by both satanists and nazis.

I'm seeing things right?

summoning masonic user?
masons are nothing but LARPING man boys

yeah makes sense, I'm just trying to find pictures from original posts by masonic user to try and pick up that trail again. There has to be something in his last image but I can't find the full image

Yes. Go to sleep. Forget this nonsense. Go to work, contribute to society, and enjoy a cold one at the end of the day.

>denver airport
Looks like a stylized owl and a svastika to me

Also all the streets around the airport are named with a number, except Gun Club Road and Hudson Road

this 100%. my parents redpilled me on masonry and nwo when I was 12, I grew up being a cynical asshole and don't trust anyone. ignorance is bliss

Hi. I just got here, and I'll be leaving momentarily. On the Moloch Name drop email, the original pdf has something blanked out between "Do you think the last paragraph violates the owl/minerva rule?" and "They are fine with the last paragraph."

I feel like whatever that is could be critical information. Why was it censored?

I was being sarcastic. I won't lie, though; it is tempting.

Oops, sorry, meant the minerva/owl mention email.

Concerned?

SO LETS BOMBARD HILLARY WITH LOLIPOP EXPRESS QUESTIONS UNTIL SHE BREAKS DOWN.

most of the time I wish I never found out. But once you know, you can't ignore it. You see shit everywhere

Tiny owls within the flowers on the right?
This is one of the DIA murals, some website pointed it out

>my parents redpilled me on masonry and nwo when I was 12
Oh do share.

Blimey, i knew the OO used our symbols, but didn't realise that's all they used. Is that a TB?

>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)
Some other user said this meant "microphone", but why in the ever loving fuck would you take the mike back with you?

Its almost like they are forcing the Alex Jones psyOP to life?

Is this supposed to focus us back on wikileaks and emails instead of CLINTON PEDOPHILE FOUNDATION?

FAK.

Shit, son. I didn't even notice that when I posted those.

If I'm in Denver in the upcoming months and this is still a topic of interest, I'll take a better pic of those.

kek will protect us lads dont worry

I keep seeing that name, Alex Jones. Care to give me a rundown of what he did? Or should I spend the time and research it?

What came to mind earlier today it says

"in powells private opinion"
cant this be taken as powell has some form of power in this orginisation, and is in the know of the bigger picture but at that point wasnt speaking from it?

Why wouldn't they just use a horse as their symbol then? This is needlessly convoluted.

Are we going to pull excerpts from James Joyce's Ulysses next? There is no logical basis for any of this speculation.

Also "lollipop experience" and not taking it with them is their only regret.

Maybe this is innocent, but it reads so, so much like a media whore being brought to fuck a child for blackmail so they'll be allowed into a media inner circle. They had their handler there for support, and want to emphasize to said handler that their only regret is not going further and they are therefore totally loyal to the cause.

I'd be delighted to hear a context where it can read as anything else.

Reminder to everyone about those creepy secret rooms in popular hotels with cement walls and a two way mirror.

Conspiracy theorist that has a right-wing politics/conspiracy network.

he's an alt-right news presenter and documentary filmmaker. For years and years MSM has been laughing him off, making him and his listeners out to be insane

turns out that he's right about A LOT of shit

they just showd the own on Cnn

You are quite correct in your observation.

What if the gods never changed, instead the entities were remolded to fit a purpose?

Depending on who you speak to, Minerva is believed by some to be The Virgin Mary.

Santa Maria sopra Minerva

There is a European link between these organisations.

Be careful however, flight on wings spread thin on feather and wax results poorly for those near the sun.

The closer an answer seems, the more information you find yourself bogged down within. This is intentional.

Perhaps they had lesbian relations and lollipop experience is their personal way of communicating this.

He did a lot of disinformation and controlled opposition. Why would someone "outing" the NWO remain alive? Cuz he is controlled opposition silly.

If I may, I think the logical basis for our investigation, however poorly organized, lies in the fact that we have the emails which mention minerva and moloch by name.

At this point, the smart thing to do is brainstorm possibilities and continue reading the emails. When a possibility is supported by one or more emails, we need to consider that possibility seriously.

In other words, we need to shotgun it and investigate whatever we hit. We don't have an unlimited amount of information regarding this situation. This is the closest we can get to questioning Hillary and co. directly. This is a search for the truth, not an academic proof of something people already know.

Thanks. I'll look him up some time soon.

Perhaps your quest to find meaning in mythological references yields no results because there is no answer.

Agree with you except of them being odysseus, they act like him, and he acted like that through Athena-Minerva's will

Also when you said they "hide agressions in gifts" made me remember that all the odyssey story started at the Olympus when Peleo and Tetis (Names in spanish) were going to marry and all of the gods gathered to celebrate, except the godess of discord (cant remember name), she didnt get invited but went anyway just to put a golden apple on the table and said that the apple belonged to "the most beautiful".
This is when Hera, Athena and Aphrodithe started to argue and the story started

It's part of the reason I keep posting these links in every thread. It's what my parents showed me.
1. youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
2. youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
3. youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k
A bit of backstory on the family:
From Ukraine, great grandparents lived through WW2, occupied by both Germans and Russians. Liked the Germans better, never talked about time under the Russians. Grandparents born soon after the war. Mom's side: grandma grew up in Christian family, always scared of the KGB bursting through their door; grandpa's dad was an alcoholic but very talented in music and art. Grandpa grew up with lots of issues, but inherited the talents and passed down to my mom and she passed them down to me. On dad's side: grandma lived in a village from birth til she was married, had two sons, one of whom is a successful businessman in Russia and the other is my father. Grandpa was an alcoholic til he became a Christian a couple weeks ago. Due to have his leg amputated up to the knee because tissues won't heal cause he's diabetic. Both my parents were into Eastern religions and martial arts until their late teens, when they became Christians, met and married in the church my mom helped start, and had me at 24. Times were tough cause my dad had to work multiple shit-tier jobs to support family. Immigrated here in 2004, been living in Cali ever since. My parents are Christians but they aren't ignorant Christians. My dad teaches English at a college and my mom is working on her master's in psychology. They started researching this crap when a friend mentioned it to them, and came across these documentaries. They decided to show this to me and my sister when I was 12. I've spent the last several years trying to not sound like a conspiracy theorist whenever politics came up.

infowars.com
youtube: alex jones channel

This famalam.

Trust no one.

They are here.

Did we found anything extra about Owlman?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owlman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mothman

Eris, goddess of discord. She dropped a golden apple with "to the most beautiful" or some shit written on it.

So there's actually something to the brain fog I get when I feel like I'm getting close? Or did I misread that? Also, is there a physical expanation for it, or is there more?

Also, was that a threat, or are you telling me not to be Icarus?

Right now I'm seriously considering looking back at everything I've read for more. Books are great, especially the great ones.

Because the horse is not the power, and neither is Odysseus. That power comes from Olympus, and Odysseus would fail without Athena's help. Why would he use the horse as his patron and symbol and not the goddess herself?

I forgot to mention that Arachne's contest was against Athena/Minerva. Weaving spiders?

Somebody reads.

Alex Jones is either a deep agent whose job it is to coat the truth in so much fairytale horseshit that nobody will believe it, or he's a rather redpilled guy. Your call.

My current question is this: If the Virgin mary is the new Minerva, Minerva is the new what? There have to be a lot of forms these entities take.

You think I should go all the way back to Genesis?

Your sob story neglected the "redpilled on Masonry" part.

>Blimey, i knew the OO used our symbols, but didn't realise that's all they used. Is that a TB?

There are a few independent symbols, however the OO is primarily based within masonic traditions.

As far as I know it is yes.

this is fucking retarded and belongs on /x/

>Sup Forums ironically worships a deity in the form of a frog God based on Egyptian mythology
>can't comprehend other communities also having fun and games with pagan deities

Maybe this is just an in-joke that the establishment have?

Everything goes back to Genesis. Everything.

Think of it this way: If Yahweh is the God of the Jews and Christians, then their adversary, Satan, will do everything to copy their ways, so that people will be decived into following him.

Tbh, the stories of the Greek gods are just a retelling of the stories of the Watchers, who existed between the time of Jared and the time of the Flood in Genesis. The Watchers are mentioned in Ezekiel, but expounded on in detail in 1 and 2 Enoch.

As I said, a large part of it was these films:
1. youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
2. youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
3. youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k
There was a bunch of literature as well but I can't recall it right now because it's 4:30 am and I'm about to hit the hay. Just watch the films, if the threads are still up when I get up, I might continue. Nice knowing you all

Coolio. Would love to join, but they don't really have lodges here. Plus, my wife is Catholic, so from what i hear, that's against the Ob.

>As I said, a large part of it was these films:
Ah right. I was just curious if you had a legit reason or if it was just those tinfoil vids.
Cheers.

Thanks. Time to bust out the Tanakh.

You probably know exactly where I'm from if I'm reading you right.

>deep conspiracies of the united states
>disinformation wars
>fighting the NWO using chaos gods and memes
Well shit I thought it would be required reading around these parts but apparently not. Y'all should read up on Discordianism since you've been practicing it for days now.

They're documentaries with a lot of research put into them and interviews with Masons and former Masons and whatnot. They put years of work into each film so it's not just some bullshit tinfoilers shitposting on youtube.

> Minerva is believed by some to be The Virgin Mary.

The EU flag was based off of Mary's crown

>And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth .... And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne
>In Catholic tradition she has been identified with the Blessed Virgin Mary, especially in connection with the Immaculate Conception. Mary is often pictured with a crown or halo of stars.

The guy who mentions Moloch is foreign service officer Lewis Amselem. He was joking. Check his twitter. He hates Hillary, the DNC, and is most certainly voting for Trump. The guy is ultra-right and on our team.

You're chasing ghosts. Moloch is a joke, owls mean nothing, and repeating digits on a mongolian sweater forum are not magical.

This thread has been mostly clean of "kek lmao xdd meme magic" but the previous one bordered on autism. And I second this. Discordianism is definitely worth reading up on. Alright, I'm off to bed now

The Watchers. Thats a rabbit hole if there ever was one. Theres an explanation for literally every negative thing in this world in the writings about them.

Hi, lvl 99 mason here.
Turn back before it's too late.
The blue midge bites on the darkest night.

Fucking retards.

Fuck the Tanakh. That was written in Babylon by the Jewish priests that had too much time on their hands. It was their way of writing rules to get around God's rules.

You need to read the Book of Jubilees and 1 and 2 Enoch. Those are the only copies of the original stories.

Jubilees ISBN 9781456554088
Enoch ISBN 9781453890295

Both of those are translated by a professor without attachment or regard to a religion. Highly accurate. What you see in those books will get you an idea of wtf is going on.

Remember Minotaurs and the other half humans from Greek mythology? Yeah. That was happening in the time before the flood. The Greeks basically retold the stories of them and the Watchers.

Someone doesnt want us to keep digging the rabbit hole, if you do not really believe on all of this just leave, no need to cry about it

Kek is god of chaos and destruction

Owl is god of faggots and niggers

Kek wrecks them in a landslide

If you really believe that, why are you putting effort into dissuading us?

>Fuck the Tanakh. That was written in Babylon by the Jewish priests that had too much time on their hands.
Really? Damn.

Any way I could get my hands on a Hebrew text that hasn't been fucked with for the goyim? Or at least a faithful one in ancient greek?

I don't know shit about religion or the occult. What are the Watchers?

In some ways you are very right. Once truth gives way to speculation, you reach the cross over point into the paranormal.

The very base tactic of Disinformation is to mix slight truth with conflicting information. Resulting in the pursuit of false leads, confusion and lies.

A catholic wife would certainly be an issue in the eyes of many members.

Do you not have interest in you local masonic lodge?

Please be aware however that the pyramid template is still present within these societies.

You are not privy to all information until you reach the peak, by which point there is no turning back.

This

Also the stories of Thesseus (idk if spelled right) and the minotaur happened before the flood, same with the story of Atlantida in Timeo and Critias (again spanish)

Basically they are the original group of angels that broke the rules. They had a pact that if one of them did something then they all would.

Nope. The only English translations are edited, aka they leave out the stuff that would piss us goyim off. You have to actually know Classical Hebrew to be able to know what's in the Tanakh and the Midrash. And both of those were just books written to get around God's rules.

Get started on the two books I gave you. If you want the spiritual end first, read 1/2 Enoch. 3 Enoch is included, but that's about Kabballah bullshit. 3 Enoch gave me a headache. If you want the IRL history, start with Jubilees.

The academic notes that the professor includes are fucking invaluable. Everything gets explained well.

If you need a New Testament, she also translated it. Fucking best translation in the world right now.

link to Obama's mentioning of an owl plz

The watchers were the ones that breed with the daughters of men and bringed birth to the nephilim

>Also in the conspiracy-alien world they are the grays
You know, the small guyd with the big head and dark eyes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild-goose_chase

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/27/president-obamas-speech-at-the-democratic-convention/

>people outside the US don't understand what's going on this election

Clearly, if there's one thing that unites all Americans, it's how the feel about the opinions of foreigners

In the time of Jared, approxmiately the 5th generation of the Earth, God left the Earth, because he couldn't live with all the sin on the planet. So He sent 200 angels - the Watchers - to teach mankind justice and law. Until then, everyone went to God directly for arbitration and law. Now, God wanted mankind to learn it directly.

The Watchers came down and were doing a good job of teaching mankind rule and law. Then, they had a two-fold problem: They lusted after the human women, and also, they had an emotional desire for the women, as they longed for relations like humans.

So, they bound themselves by an oath, and all of them took human wives. They had offspring that were half human, half angel.

Can someone link me to the email where Hildog thanks someone for the lollipop experience?

Many MK Ultra programs have code names that come from the wizard of oz.

The lollipop guild is no exeption

This the very coinage of your brain:
This bodiless creation ecstasy
Is very cunning in.

I posted this last night, however in regards to the EU

I dislike wholly giving away the leads, as many are best discovered through slight influence.

Pergamon Altar

Perhaps also the Tower Of Babel and Parliament?

So what the fuck is the Owl-Minerva rule

does this have anything to do with "indigo children"?

>They're documentaries with a lot of research put into them and interviews with Masons and former Masons and whatnot
Not a guarantee of accuracy, or that people are who they say they are. Will be sure to do a rundown of their inevitable failings some time.

>A catholic wife would certainly be an issue in the eyes of many members.
Plus, while i'm not pro-Catholic, i'm not as anti-Catholic as they might like. I do like their monarchical bend, though.
>Do you not have interest in you local masonic lodge?
Not really. As in, it's obviously not well known here (or anywhere outside of the motherland). Plus, the lodges here have a lot of Catholics in them.
>You are not privy to all information until you reach the peak, by which point there is no turning back.
Even in the OO? I guess Masonry is better in that regard.

Cont'd.

In the 7th generation of the earth, there were food surpluses, to where humans finally engaged in the arts and engineering, rather than simply being focused on survival. This was the peak of civilization.

During this time, the humans were having the same problems we have today with SJWs and women that manipulate man, to the point that you had men checking out of society, due to women's bullshit. Mankind turned to the animals for sexual and romantic relationships. (They spoke the same language then.) Thus came the minotaurs and half humans.

tb cont'd

There is a huge masonic heritage in my city (a big french city that is not Paris). The mayor and most of his advisers are Masons. There are masonic symbols littered in the city as well. Maybe I should join and come back to Sup Forums in 5 years with my observations.

Where's that image from? It's absolutely covered in the flower of life.

It's in the OP.

Cont'd

Then there was a another problem: The offspring of the watchers had enormous appetites. Their appetites were so hungry that they literally ate the entire human food supply. Satan taught humans to prepare meat, something God did not want them to do at that time. Humans and animals started eating each other, due to the lack of food. At first, it was prepared food, but then, it became eating each other live. Bad shit.

All while this was going on, there was a huge amount of drama between the 200 Watchers and their wives. The same bullshit drama we're used to. On top of that, the children of the Watchers, originally heroes for humans, turned on the humans, and started to fight and eat them.

God chose to punish the Watchers in two ways: 1. Making them watch their offspring (who they loved) die killing each other, and 2. sending the Watchers to a special place of punishment and torment, separate from Hell.

tb cont'd

That is BS as long as I understand

But no, it has nothing to do with indigo children, as I stated in another post, the offspring of that union were called Nephilim

So is that special place of confinement whats referenced in revelation with the angel being given the key to the pit?

Cont'd

The children of the Watchers were called the Nephilim. They only get one mention in Genesis, but Genesis glosses over 99% of the history of that time.

Once the Nephilim were dead, God started to punish the Watchers. Mankind was busy trying to find food, killing each other, and making subspecies that weren't meant to exist. Almost nothing of God's intended creation was still in existence. Complete chaos.

So God sent the Flood to wipe out more than 99% of life.

And that's the basic outline of where the Greek's got their stories of the gods from. They just dramatized it.

No. Separate place.

In Ancient and Classical Hebrew, the Watchers had a specific name: They were called the sons of the gods. Mankind and the Messiah were called the Sons of God, a separate title. Ancient and Classical Hebrew only have about 10k words, so everything is dealth with by context. God was known as El and Elohim, but the Watchers were also known as elohim. In English, the difference is in how we spell it, but in Hebrew, it's all about context.

We don't know the original language of the earth, but the Hebrew translates the word as god/gods, the word for the Watchers. So when it got translated into the oldest of the Greek languages, it was translated as gods. Thus the Greek gods.

he made it inside the Grove and took pictures
the absolute madman

if it wasnt for him all this would fall on deaf ears
this was before he got controlled imho

I wonder if the part of being sent to a special place for punishment has something to do with the story of the titans, they were 4 and not 200 tho

Looking from the outside in provides an interesting perspective. Most knowledge is trickled down through the organisations.

There are libraries, however some works are only available as per your degree.

I believe this aspect is actually taken from the masonic hierarchy.

It is a scan I have from a design.

Source (pic related)

hiddenexperience.blogspot.rs/2014/05/aleister-crowley-aliens-owls-and-jesus.html

Make sure you join the GLNF if you do. Many of the (((politicians))) in France who are Masons are members of the GOdF, which is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
They're also blacklisted by Freemasonry.

>I believe this aspect is actually taken from the masonic hierarchy.
Naw, but people think that way for some reason.

It could very well be. I'm not very well versed with Greek drama, but it could be.

Only 180 of them were sent to their punishment. Satan went to God and asked for some of them to continue his own will after the Flood, so he was given 10% of them, or 20. That's why the Rephaim and Anakim existed on the Earth after the Flood.

Of all the Watchers, 1/2 Enoch say that Azazel was the most punished. "Ascribe all sin to Azazel" iirc.

So whats the deal with the pit and Apollyon? I assumed it was tied into the watchers.

Expanding on your point, Job opens up with an assembly of the "Sons of God" i think the hebrew is bene elohim or something like that. Job is regarded as one of the oldest books, is it in the same era you just summarized?

I'm getting the feeling that all of this is eventually going to lead to ETs and inter-dimensional beings.

Bene ha elohim, actually. That's sons of the gods, the assembly that he talks about.

Apollyon is the Greek word for Destroyer, another name for Satan.

The pit is another word for Hell.

Nope. All the alien tech we have, along with alien bodies, are literally a prank that demons are pulling on us. In the near future, they show up, claiming to be alien beings, getting us to worship these demons, who are no gods. Satan and his demons can, quite easily, create tech beyond what we have. Satan was the former administrator of all creation, including all the stuff beyond our universe. He can make stuff to wow us. All that "alien" tech we have was really created by demons to deceive us.

so in your opinion, what's the correct moral path to take now?

I might be stretching but I saw this in another thread and I can't help but notice it looks an awful lot like a black star.