1. Your country

1. Your country

2. What is best in life?

Taking long walks on autumn evenings. The sound of leaves being crushed under my boots is so relaxing.

awareness of existence

net neutrality. OH WAIT!

contemplate the magellan strait in a windy day

1. U.S.A.
2. coming back from somewhere late at night with your friend and late at night and stopping a Waffle House to get something to eat. There is some thing about that moment that seems timeless and cut off from the rest of the universe. I guess it's the closest thing I've ever felt to "love" since I've never had a girlfriend or children or anything like that. All I have are a few moments of friendship frozen in time.

Because it's Christmastime: riding in the truck as a small child between my parents in the winter looking at all the deep snowfall the day after is up there. That day was beautiful.

A nice bath and a cup of tea with milk after a rainy winter day.

hmm. that is good.

1. Flag
2. Working and buying fun stuff I like. Thinking about a relationship with a foreign girl. Maybe some hot blond blue eyed from the north. Thatll be great

red wine and weed. Fucking hate my life.

In winter, taking a walk in a dark and desolate forest when it's -15c so you can feel the cold on your face. Preferably with a clear sky so might get a glimpse of all the stars and moon

enjoying a hot summer night on my porch with some sweet tea in the hill country

coyotes yipping in the distance, and a good book

Going out for some healthy fun with close friends on a rainy day and arriving home soaked and taking a nice hot shower and drinking some coffee.

taking a poo in the shower

Smoking a cigarette after sex while standing on a balcony looking at the city lights

>inb4 degenerate

Drinking and playing vidya

1. Зacтaвa
2. Waking up really early when there no people around and whatching that purple sunrise

1. Flag
2. Getting rehydrated after a particularly demanding workout session or cycling ride.

Malaysia
I can go out at anytime of the day/night and find an open restaurant to eat.

1. Flag
2. sleeping under the warm blanket waiting for the summer

bagina is pretty nice

Smoking
Coffee
Sleeping

EVerything about it is perfect

also alcohol of course

rus
touch beautiful gril in your bed i think

2. Having beer and tapas in the morning, then a nice long siesta in the afternoon before watching Real Madrid thrash those cads from Barcelona at footie in the evening

Flag
Ridding Europe of Muslims

Reading a book next to your fireplace in cold winter, preferably with red wine and fine dining

jerking off

Collecting debts from greekshits, see them becoming broke before you and hear the lamentations of their accountants.

1.) philippenis
2.) Writing a book, doing research, making movies, art, basically creating anything beautiful

is EVERYONE posting under German flag a TURK??

Not only german flags.

waking up early the morning then realizing you're on holiday, and go back to sleep in warm bed

flag
the rope

To crush your cock and hear the sensual moaning of you begging me to stop milking you.

flag
olive oil, olives, feta cheese

Death

Having the moral high ground at all times

uk

Music and those rare moments of true happiness

Flag
Riding on my beautiful white horse.

milk my dick pls

Australia

Something I completely took for granted now that I'm in this cold desolate jungle of cement and slit eyed humanoids; 1 dollar Frozen Cokes from Hungry Jacks and Maccas. Fucking...could go for one of them right now aye.

sitting by the window on a snowy day with a nice drink.

It's burning of gay russia by nuclear flame.

My motorcycle is the only thing keeping me sane desu