/brit/

Beauty edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YihJHsX7q8g
youtube.com/watch?v=PwFHgNsf3gU
youtube.com/watch?v=bfh3712M7Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/15/571033102/top-british-officer-russia-may-be-able-to-cut-undersea-cables
cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=74478
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/15/571175252/scientists-say-japanese-monkeys-are-having-sexual-interactions-with-deer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Left loves to try and deconstruct and discredit anything and everything that does not conform with their Globalist Open Borders agenda. They think that ideas such as pride and respect for your people and culture, belief in something greater than your next bug man purchase, and sacrifice for anything other than yourself is something best left for the rubes of flyover country.

They're all ugly. Who was the 4th runner up?

even our astronauts look like soyboys
bottom is a Russian, middle is a Jap, and top is an American

LAY TECKS

my rabbi writes songs in his spare time please toss him a like thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=YihJHsX7q8g

According to the mainstream media, we’re living in the new Nazi age. They could be anywhere. Be very suspicious of neighbors wearing a polo shirt and khaki pants. Their leader is an orange incarnation of Adolf Hitler. He conspired with the Russians to steal the 2016 election from a healthy, highly-competent woman of spotless moral character. To suggest otherwise would require fashioning a tin foil hat and placing it on your head.

do nu-females or soygirls exist??

soygirl is the default state of women

can a yank please marry me I'm desperate for citizenship

Bottom looks like a paedo who's just happy he could go back to looking at lolitas on his computer once he gets out of his suit.
Middle is happy he's alive and brought honor to his country.
Top is pretending to be happy. He's actually extremely tired. He hasn't had any coca-cola or burgers in the past few days and really craves some sugary sweets to boost him up.

bunime

Yeah. Come to LAX and I'll pick you up. Can't do it on Fri-Sun but any other day would be good.

Choon.

youtube.com/watch?v=PwFHgNsf3gU

Idk probably any female with the one or more of the following traits:
>dyed hair
>nose piercing
>tongue piercing
>trashy tattoo of a flower or a foreign proverb
>netflix subscription
>political or pop-cultural reference clothing
>fat
>the feminist glasses
>watches anime
>reads manga
>smokes pot
>is petite and devoid of "assets" to the point where they look like a little girl

anime butts!

Why would you ever want to live in this is Israeli war orc encampment?

just move to a white state like the Dakotas, Maine, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Colorado, Minnesota or Montana and marry a yank girl

I like to keep up to date with the latest memes

WHY WHY WHYYYYY did we sign that stupid fucking space treaty during the 60s? Why on Earth would we agree that no government may lay claim to land on other planets, moons and whatever the fuck? Such a stupid, stupid thing to do. How naive can one treaty be? We NEED to have a space empire lads. We NEED a New Australia colony on Mars. HATE that the Yankoid Mutts had to win in the end. REFUSE to accept that corporations and companies are going to lead space exploration and settlement. Such a shit, shit SHIT way to expand humanity. Where's the glory in WALMART MARS MOONBASE BEEP BEEP BLOOP BOP. FUCKING YANK CUUUUUUUNNNNTTTTSSSS. No glory whatsoever. GIVE ME MY EMPIRE you CUNTS. Capitalist progress is the absolute fucking worst in terms of propaganda, it's just consume consume CON-FUCKING-SUME. Guarantee you there will be ZERO Xeno slavery. Absolutely no alien slaves whatsoever, no imperialism no wars no history no nothing. Just McDonald's Moon Bars. FUCK OFF CUNTSSSSSSSSS.

Norway Style Deal

We could have had space colonies but instead we got niggers

someone hat this fool

youtube.com/watch?v=bfh3712M7Ak

song

The British empire was 95% acquired by various private companies.

wish I could have a lifted pickup truck and a gf who loves Jesus

you americans lads don't know how lucky you are

How about you conquest my bumhole if you want to start your empire ;)

Ah, I finally understand
Anti-yank brit doesn't hate yanks, except for our passive acceptance of vile mega-corporatist culture, he hates American Corporations!
I feel the same way
They poison us, make us fat, make us dumb... to make us the perfect cattle.

Where did Summer's twitter account go?

not 95% but a fair chunk of it

wypepo be like oh um dis terror attack 2 spicy 4 me betta be racist

US southern accents are dire

White women have this game they play with white men where they go on vacations south of the Rio grande and south of the Mediterranean and fuck men from there but then return home and lecture white men on feminism and sexism

deranged post

Shut the fuck up you deluded tincan.

her main got suspended
she closed her alt and started a private one

>>is petite and devoid of "assets" to the point where they look like a little girl
How is this so often correct? Soygirls are always planks.

Mormon girls from Utah seem to be pure, am i right?

>the delusional virgin post
Have you, I dunno, TRIED talking to a female before?

Choon
youtube.com/watch?v=sEXHeTcxQy4

I won't let you trash foreigners steal our pure women.

Why was it suspended? I knew that. I thought Twitter didn't ban lefty accounts.

business idea: reintroduce leaded fuel

t. roastie

Two other technicians working within the laboratory witnessed a bright flash of blue light followed by the sound of a thud.

The other technicians found Cecil Kelley there in the snow in a state of ataxia (uncoordinated muscle movement) and only able to say to them, "I'm burning up! I'm burning up!"

The technicians decided that Kelley must have somehow been exposed to either alpha radiation, the acid bath, or both

Kelley had been exposed to approximately 36 Gy. For an adult human, exposure a dose of 5 Gy almost always kills. Kelley had received more than seven times the adult human lethal dose.

For the first hour and forty minutes following the accident, Kelley had been incoherent, and had gone through waves of intense vomiting and retching

Within six hours his white blood cells were all but gone.

His bone marrow was watery and contained no red blood cells.

After a final bout of intense restlessness, agitation, Cecil Kelley died of heart failure

Broke my hymen

They should be forced by law to have sex with me, no questions asked whenever I ask for it.

Hola Beto

impersonating Gary Johnson

Secret Life of a Gay Nigger.

Literally me

Women don't go around trying to fuck everything that moves. Men do that.
Women just want romance and emotional support from a partner, and if that means leaving their unsupportive boyfriend and having sex with someone else so be it.

Based Tay tay

bit gay

Post the one about the Japanese guy who's flesh fell off his bones while he was alive

southern and boston accents are the only ones that aren't dogshit

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/15/571033102/top-british-officer-russia-may-be-able-to-cut-undersea-cables
RUSSIA CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

women care about status more than anything else

This is why we need white sharia

I'm a woman and I think I rather date guys because they always tell me weird things like how they like my tits because they're small and looks like a little kid okay that's really weird and I don't like to listen to weird stuff like that like a few times guys were like wow you're cute you could almost be jailbait I just want someone to play mu online with it's not fair

any yank watched Stronger? are Boston people really like that? seem like good lads

The pheasant has no agenda

rewatching all the going deeps now thanks to that sweaty little fruit bird

/brit/ hypothesises about women the same way teenage virgins do and i find that very cute 2bh

i rather not* sorry i was drinking some peach whiskey but i'm not drunk i swear

I think you are gook cunt

imagine actually getting married... would make the drudgery of this waking life worthwhile

>mu online
woah

I am 18 and I am a virgin.

toiling

just because i'm asian doesnt mean i'm a gook it's kind of offensive plus i used to know an actual gook who got offended when someone used the wrong slang on him he was a gook but people would call him a chink anyways i'm the chink and he was the gook so don't call me a gook also chinese gamers aren't that great because they can't type text it just comes up as ?????? in chatrooms it sucks

Wonder who the oldest virgin on /brit/ is.

racist brumpfkins banned from twitter today

its not a real boston movie if it doesnt have an affleck or a damon in it

BASED

PRAIZE KEK

refuse to believe an american lassie would post on /brit/

stop role playing buddy

Tell me where you live and what you are studying

women should be obligated to have sex with me despite my complete lack of social skills, anything else is symptomatic off a downwards spiral into degeneracy and nihilism

They will just follow us into the next social media platform we decide to go to Because they cannot function without us.

weird how women have done literally nothing of note throughout human history and have spent their entire existence being oppressed by men yet we're supposed to believe they are just as capable really makes you think

Top tier Irish slag
cumonprintedpics.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=74478

>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/15/571175252/scientists-say-japanese-monkeys-are-having-sexual-interactions-with-deer
Hmm...

Women belong in breeding camps

Made a reasonable quality post about the Outer Space Treaty and /brit/ took an interest to my surprise. Very happy with that result.

you basement dwellers need to get out into the real world. there are plenty of smart women out there who are actually making a difference

>my roastie ass is on fire

hot

When the Queen dies the Royal family will literally be no better than the Kardashians

three shitskins, what are the odds?

settle down elliot