Why did British people bully this gorgeous Aryan sweetheart...

Why did British people bully this gorgeous Aryan sweetheart? Why did British girls make her kill herself simply because they were angry she was much prettier and more pure than them?

Young, blonde, kind, sweet Polish girls like this cute little thing aren't a threat to Britain. But you bully her into killing herself, yet arrest people for hate speech when they call out Muslims?

What the fuck is wrong with your fucking country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdiTmEvxamM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its pretty obvious the people bullying her were not english themselves. probably shitskins.

she's beautiful.

I really really hope that the girls that bullied her were Muslim.

But knowing England nowadays, it was honestly probably the teachers.

>infest country with tens of millions of white hating africans and mooslems
>be surprised they do hateful things

That's some Nice logic there

>flag

Poles are the niggers of Europe.

>classroom racism
>same race

Is the author of this article a moron or am i missing something?

She was probably one of the lucky girls that didn't get raped

She probably told her peers to not be Islamophobic because its the current year and no one gives a fuck if a shitskin rapes a girl or not

Anglo scum die already

She was bullied to death by British "women" who harassed her every single day at school, ostensibly because she was Polish, but clearly because she was much prettier than them.

These same British "women" wouldn't ever say a bad word to a nigress.

>polish
>aryan

Pick one and only one, faggot.

t. Mahmood Muhammad

>Cornwall
um i would get bullied if i went to Cornwall,it is a country within a country they hate everyone that isnt Cornish,

dont care. i saw pics of her feet. they were nothing special.

Wow I'm sure we'll have a great thread that wont be the same as the other 30 times this was posted.

>Cornwall
>muslims

Think you're under some kind of demographic miscomprehension family

How disgusting, this is typical of women when they know they cannot compete.. RIP kurwa

That would be the irish

>Cornwall
dropped

Your countrymen in the west are doing their damn'dest to contribute to the fall of Western Civilization, don't you worry about that polska

Because British girls are fucking ugly and jealous, that's why.
Also;
>Polish
>Aryan

Stop posting whores you stupid degenerate trash.

people from Cornwall are inbred hicks so they are pretty much a different race

anglo women cant compete with slavic beauties

Idiot. Aryan genes are all around the world.

>flag
>Muh inheritance
>Saturday morning.An Englishman vomits in public.

>The Independent

That garbage is worse than The Guardian and The Daily Mail combined.

Also how do you know British people bullied her and not Pakis? The media would obviously blame the former.

>Those teeth.

If she ain't a herbivore I won't bore.

>white person complaining about white racism
That's not how it works

Hello, Ahmed. Nice living you got there in Londonistan.

Stupid northerners not picking the people in Hijabs. Thanks for disgracing white people you filthy fucking monkeys.

>Slav tier brains

youtube.com/watch?v=vdiTmEvxamM

They are the True Poles from Poland B (poor as fuck no one wants to live there) Poland A is different

You say that about all the catholics.

>My ancestors come from Cornwall.
>We have a genetic trait that is only starting to fade of missing joints in our fingers/toes and minor webbing between them.

If you dont have at least one throwback/inbreeding bit you arent trying.

This. The bullies were quintessentially British.

>English girls are ugly as fuck
>Polish girls are hot
>Anglo scum jelly and kill her

Where can I rescue qt polish girls from you anglo scum?

>Cornwall
>Northerners
>The most southern part of mainland England
>North
Subtle and cheeky.

Funny how it's always the Poles that aren't over here shitting up the West that take offense to being told the truth about how their countrymen behave once they get here.

Has it been blamed on Brexit yet?

>dyed hair

honestly she deserved it

>Anywhere in England
>not muslims

Cornwall is what, 30 mins from London?
I know using the cucktric system of measurements has skewed the average bongs sense of distance, but if anywhere on the island can be reached in under 2 hours from any other part, then its not a stretch of the imagination that it just may be possible to bus inner city youths to less populated schools

Cornwall is white as fuck.

They are inbreeds though.

If its not London its north

Well people from Poland B are russians in denial so shit happens

really makes you think

>Cornwall is what, 30 mins from London?

that american education really doing it for you huh

It takes about 4-5 hours to get from London to Cornwall without traffic. Can take up to 9 if you go at peak times.

>average british """women"""

>british school
>white

Non-whites are racist as fuck.

>polish
>aryan

You got a problem with our prime slags Stavros?

>Polish
>Aryan

*checks flag*

That explains it. Move along, folks.

Why did Polsih discrimination only become a thing after brexit?

Because native bitish women are disgusting pig faced things with fucked up teeth, the rest are nogs, Pakis and other swarthy hues. All were jealous of her because of her beauty, which is why they bullied her.

I'm willing to bet she was one of those girls who was not only beautiful but actually nice too, which would have made her even more of a target.

You mean the Spanish/Italians and Greeks surely they hold the turbonigger tier unemployment rates and seem to do nothing about it but ask Terkel for more gibs under threat of chumming up with communists.

The Irish are the bomber terrorists of Europe for sure but we at least work hard.

>being white in UK

>pig faced

Found the chang.

waste of sweet white pussy

was

>Poles
>white

>ostensibly because she was Polish, but clearly because she was much prettier than them

This. I remember during my school years that pretty girls were intensely bullied if stepped outside "norms".

Ugly fat girls could show as much cleavage as they wanted but pretty girls were called whores for showing just a bit of neckline.

>Dagmara
what the fuck name is that

this is really a good question...

It didn't, it just got more publicity post-brexit because the media set out to paint Brexit as racism.

>slags
>hate migrants
>vote right because of it

Granted they're only good for a quick shag if you want to risk STDs and without migrants they vote left because welfare, but otherwise they're pretty based.

Cornish people do not even consider themselves to be English. I got told to fuck off back to England as a kid by a scummy Cornishman because I was wearing an England football shirt.

I imagine being Polish or black or something is even worse.

I will say this though, it's one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.

Who gives a fuck where Cornwall is, they're all racists anyway...

Die, roach.

Still cost more than your Greek q-tea's working my Anglo tourist cock.

is Cornwall worth visiting for a day or two lads?

I'm planning a holiday

Lol this happened near enough next door to me ama fgts

>Why did British people bully this gorgeous Aryan sweetheart?
She probably refused being a slavewhore for muslims.

Considering the Cornish and their history, I'm actually surprised they haven't gone full Jihad on you beady anglos.

She should have stayed in London. She would still be alive. Instead the Brexiters got her :(

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo

why? i complimented her. in another time i would of sniffed the part of her thong that covered her asshole

Slavs are the absolute hottest. There's no competition.

we unironically have the most people you qualify as "aryan" in eu
i think balts used to have more

You're not allowed to think about white girls, shitskin.

If you're going when it's warm, yes yes a million times yes. Glorious beaches, god-tier countryside, great local food. It's just poor as shit and depressing in winter, so don't make any plans to stay there.

>It didn't, it just got more publicity post-brexit because the media set out to paint Brexit as racism.
>be brit
>be racist against other whites
>meanwhile spread legs for pakis

The funny thing is 90% of the fuckers in Cornwall aren't Cornish either, most of their families moved there.

Unless they're called something like Tregellian they are English, stupid Cornish cunts.

get fucked nigger

I wonder what her hair smelled like

I bet it was flowers

Yeah, but they turn back into pumpkins when they turn ~28yo.

Woo Irish confirmed Aryan by nazis. Suck it bits.

Yeah, I'm certain it was sandpeople or blacks, but the press will say it was 'British' knowing people will presume white racists. As if self-loving whites don't hold specimens like this in high esteem.

t. Johann Mahmoud von Abubakari

idiots, her ass probably smelled delicious

will be going in the depths of winter unfortunately but was still thinking of driving out to lands end just for the hell of it

I bet she had the prettiest, pinkest butthole.

White =/= Western, Poles in the West embrace the multiculti thinktank because they're just here to make money and fuck off home when shit hits the fan, leaving us to deal with a problem that they helped to create.

Anti-immigrant Brits basically want EVERYONE to fuck off, but you know that already Abdul.

10/10

Like Plum preserve and sausage.

She was bullied by muslims from what i've read in uncucked media.

Jealousy. Blonde hair, blue eyes, hot as fuck. Girls are total bitches, and will pick up on anything to bully someone they dislike.

What a loss.

This is important, did they rape her before killing?

Not bad. Generally sunnier than the rest of the south. Avoid Newquay, polzeth and the other tourist towns like the plague unless you like that sort of thing. Zennor is pretty nice. Also in a 1 month visit I saw 1 Muslim at Tintagel. 1 Indian in Newquay and everybody else was European except for when a cruise ship docked and the Chinese invaded.

Kek, I'm Irish m80.

Indians should be on the Asian grouping since they are closer related to Asians than blacks.

Also apparently middle eastern people count as white on that map.

Implying Cornwall has muslims