Amerisharts manually scrape their ass with a piece of paper after they take a shit

>amerisharts manually scrape their ass with a piece of paper after they take a shit

I bet you Fucking American robots just wipe your ass with paper and go about your day.

Thats fucking discusting. You still have shit residue on your ass, probably stuck to your ass hairs as well, not to mention your gonna be sweating throughout the day too.

Fucking disgusting animal.

Wipe ass then grab soap then use soap and water to fucking clean yourselves like your fucking great grandparents did before you.

>amerimutts only remove 56% of the brown from their ass

With great sharts in marts comes great responsibility.

BAHAJAHA EXPLAIN YOURSELF MUTTS

>Canada

I own a bidet, actually.

>tfw no japanese Toiletron 5000

>touching your own shit
That's for poor people and mudslimes

What then, if not paper?

Ashiri mode kinda stings my ass
The other is ok tho

literally saw this shit on /sci/ an hour ago. thought I was on Sup Forums

Oshiri baka I do my countrymen more dishonour than gaijin by having nip blood

>Wipe ass then grab soap then use soap and water to fucking clean yourselves
do you also change your underwear after that each time?
are you seriously THIS gay?

You scrape the poop off with the corner of a bar of soap and then pass it under water to clean it.

Do you fucking retards not know what babywipes and wetwipes are? What the fuck are you talking about scraping soap and sandpaper across your fat asses?!?!

>babywipes and wetwipes
sure. i store them right next to my tampons lmao

the only safe option is to trim your ass hair, after you poop use normal toilet paper, after that babywipes after that your bidet. we can't live like barbarians

Do you really think rubbing a piece of dry paper across your asshole is going to get the shit out? You are smudging shit across your anus, no wonder Russian apes are so smelly.

lol nice

just because you dont know how to wipe properly doesn't mean the same is true for everyone else

disgusting

>shitting at all