If you're an American of Finnish descent or an American who cares about Finland for some fucking reason...

If you're an American of Finnish descent or an American who cares about Finland for some fucking reason, I'd suggest you not to vote for Trump.

A Trump Presidency = End/Weaking of Nato = Finland will be defenseless against any Russian aggression, demand or economic colonisation. Our former feminist twat cunt president Tarja Halonen made a deal with Putin, and removed all land mines from the Finnish-Russian border, the largest European border with Russia. In addition, our defence budget has been cut continuously since 2008 and our army is in worse shape than it has been in a decade.

Finland has already signed a mutual defence pact with Britain, immediately following Brexit.
Don't get me wrong, I hate political correctness, islamisation, the left and globalism as much as the next person, but this one issue is larger for Finland than all the others combined. I do want Nato to be reformed, I do want member states to fullfill their duties and Finland has done so for the United States during their long companionship. Every single time the USA helped us, we payed our debt back fully and on time - almost evey other nation is still in debt to the US after receiving their help.

We cannot trust Europe to back us up with their feminized and naive foreign policy: ever since Boris Yeltsin got on top of that tank, Europe's leaders, who have had no history with Russia, suddenly decided that all was going to be fine and democratic and there'd be nothing to worry about.

Therefore I am calling to our brothers in eastern europe, the Baltics (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) and especially the Visergrád group: Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia.

It's time to end this naivity that Russia is no longer a military or economic threat. We do not need to succumb to the west and the EU, but we do not need to idolise and trust Russia in their place.

We all value our independence, conserving our own cultures and honoring our histories. Russia and the EU both are threats to our nations and their sovereignty. It's time to start to build up our militaries and say to the rest of the world in one voice: we are independent, but we are not defenseless.

Finland could just harden the fuck up instead

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

tfw putin is 50% finno ugric

Anyone who votes for Trump doesn't care about America or Finland or the World

Trump is basically confirmed a Russian plant but his supporters dont even care

Voting for Trump is treason

Sorry. I can't vote for Hillary. Otherwise the globalist elite win. How do you know for a fact Trump will weaken Nato?

> MUH RUSSIAN AGGRESSION!!!!

I'm fucking tired of NATOcucks. Not only were YOU the ones that created at least 5 crises all around Europe in the last decade, you have the nerve to talk shit about Russia.

Hope Trump tells you all to fuck off and blandas up with Russia.

The weak should fear the strong.

whats up finlandball admin
double posting i see

But finland does still have many alliances even without NATO. The EU is a defence pact as well, and Russia is not strong enough to defeat the armies of the European Union.

Shut up shill.

>How do you know for a fact Trump will weaken Nato?
He said he will make europe pay for it

>Stop living in the cold-war era. Russia isn't a threat and we should all be friends
How about you stop living up your own ass you cocksucking faggot?

why should i care about yurop? for years you pieces of shit and have spit on us and now you come grovelling when reality sets in? fuck you. we're going to become isolationist like this country was intended to be before you roped us into your world wars. enough

>The EU is a defence pact as well
no, the "help" article means you can send us warm socks

Tapa ittes.

If Finland joins the NATO, it risks us getting in between American war.

Russia has no reason to attack anyone,

Russia could wreck the "armies of the EU" on a good weekend.

Care to explain how Russia is a threat, without managing to shit yourself? I always love these "ebil Russia" explanations, you seem to have forgotten to add one when making your cuck-thread.

Finland not in NATO if I recall correctly.

>A Trump Presidency = End/Weaking of Nato = Finland will be defenseless against any Russian aggression
Stopped reading right here. Fuck off NATOfag.

>Thinking a Trump-Putin alliance means Putin will invade Europe behind Trump's back, when it's well known that Trump is a hothead and his pet peeve is unreciprocated kindness

>Implying Russia would actually need or want to invade anything when Trump lifts all the sanctions and signs a bunch of trade deals, making Russia the new Saudi Arabia of oil production

It means when someone toughens them self up and stands on their own two feet without someone to hand their hand

Shoo shoo globalist shill.

>muh Russia is agitating for war
Pretty sure it's us that have been pushing our boundaries further and further east since the fall of the USSR.

It's not. Shills are trying to get Finland into NATO to tear down our reserve army.

The fact is that NATO is useless for Finland, nobody gives a shit about this country and without our own army Russia will overrun us in a few days.

How many shekels did this post make you, OP ?
Fucking shilling nigger, fuck off.

Finland has conscription so theoretically all healthy young men are in the military. They can defend the frozen hellhole they call a country.

>Shills are trying to get Finland into NATO
Shills are also trying to keep Finland away from NATO, you probably received few rubles for your post also

>Weakening of NATO
>Making the nation's of NATO actually spend 2% of their GDP on defense which currently only 4 countries do.

Pick one and only one fuckboi.

>They can defend the frozen hellhole they call a country.
I call it home.

Does OP even speak Finnish? This thread REEKS of cockhole assblast.

Putin really is not a threat at the moment and not in the near future very likely either.

What comes to those mines Halonen banned they are still stored and army has lots of them. If necessary probably they can be used in a desperate situation.

As a person living in Finland I do not really consider Russia to be a threat in the current situation or even after Trump gains power.

EU does not have proper military cooperation and their armies have weakened anyway.

Nato is an option, but majority of finns do not want to join Nato to make their country a playdoll of the US and Russia.

Russoshills would shill for a military alliance with Russia, not to stay neutral.

Based Austria never joined GAYTO!

Russia is better than America you cuck fag

Trump also claims swedish ancestry, he is the eternal swede trying to weaken you funland

You are typing so deep bullshit that nobody falls for it, nobody has ever suggested military alliance with Russia here since 1920s

The fate of the United States is more important than that of Finland.
Who the fuck cares if you guys get invaded and taken over by Russia? You fought them off 70 years ago, you can do it again. It isn't up to the U.S to drag itself into a world war and lose hundreds of thousands if not millions of soldiers over fucking Finland.

The Eternal Svecoman strikes again.

Your russofobia is so deep that you see russians when nobody is even siding with Russia.

What comes to military cooperation Finland has non-NATO agreements on military cooperation with the nordic countries like Sweden and also they have been working on an agreement with the UK.

US and the Nato are quite aggressive towards Russia and I do not see why Finland should support this aggression by joining.

We do not want military bases of the US or other foreign countries in here. Neither do we want their missile systems in here.

>I'm butthurt because my country won't be able to freeload on America and cut in our military budget so we can use more money on welfare. why is the world so unfair.
do your part in nato or fuck off. don't you think America would also like to spend less on military and more on other shit? well they can't because of freeloading countries in nato

Finland isn't a part of NATO you dumb shit. Reap what you sow

OP is a confirmed cockhole.

sage in all fields

will you shut the fuck up with this anti-russia propaganda you fucking mongoloid prick retard

Putin won't fucking invade anything. I don't know where the fuck this retarded fucking propaganda even comes from, why the fuck would Putin want to invade fucking Finland of all places.

Russia doesn't want to do anything with Finland

That would mean it gets a border with Sweden

Mohamed you're trying too hard, also Ukraine and Georgia might want to have a word

You will have my trowel!

Trump will stand up to russia unlike Obama.

>inb4 Muh bromance
Shut the fuck up you weabo faggot, trumps popularity depends on his stances against China and Russia as soon as Americans perceive him as weak / giving up to Chinese or Russian demands he will be fucking done.
So you can be sure trump is better than fucking Hillary or Obama.

Finland is rightful Russian clay. Just get it over already so that Russia can reestablish St. Petersburg as their capital safely again.

If you can't protect your country without sucking Americas cock do you really deserve to be a country?

Are you even in NATO? I thought you decided not to join?

>defence pact with Britain
You're safe, what's the problem?

Why don´t the eastern european butthurt belt make their own defence union together?

Seriously why do you need america to save your ass, make your own fucking army pussies.

Brigadier General Francis X. "Frank" Hummel will save Mongolia, don't you worry OP.

>Denmark accusing anyone of being pussies
>Lasting approximately six hours, the German ground campaign against Denmark was one of the shortest military operations of the Second World War.

Finland is not an eastern european country. It is 1st world and one of the nordic countries. Nobody wants your shitty unions in here except the thread starter.

Shoo shoo Nato hawks!

tfw WHEN YOUR BLONDE FINNISH WIFE LOVES TRUMP AND APPROVES OF POL.

stay mad OP

Op is a retarded leftist, best defence against Russian agression is good relations with Russia, NATO is the complete opposite. In modern warfare what strategic importance does Finland have? FUCK All. Coastal batteries and naval bases? This isn't the 50s anymore, Russia has intercontinental ballistic missiles and nuclear subs. They got bases in St Peters burg area and Kaliningrad, Finland is just empty spot of land with 5million angry drunks with no valuable resources and no strategic importance. Only an absolute idiot would think attacking Finland could bring any value what so ever.

No one cares about you.

Yes, it would be definately a disaster for a conservative country like Russia to have Swedes as a neighbor. I think, they would have to take over Sweden and mass-murder all Swedes eventually.

Sweden is so liberal and... well, I will not describe more... but practically pretty much everything what is often perceived to be undesirable from a russian perspective.

Russians and Swedes as neighbors is comedy material.

Swedes are scared of Russia though.

Could ask the same from you.
As an Island nation you are dependant on the worlds most powerfull navy for security of your shipping routes. There are australian lipstick marks on that cock too

Well you don´t hear me complaining about russians do you?

you are aware that liberals winning is good for Russia?
Hillary will just carry on ruining America and West by extension
Putin doesn't give a fuck, both options are good for him, an incompetent corrupt old witch pushing insane policies or an incompetent old sleazy billionare pushing insane policies
West is doomed in any case, right now only option on table is nuclear war
sad

I imagine that if Finland joins NATO, and somehow Russia lost its mind and decide to attack, Finland will be the frontline and a lot of Finns would die.

What on fucks earth would Russia want from Finland? Seriously answer me, why the fuck would Russia want anything from Finland it does not already have? If you say the "oh but muh Crimea" go fuck off. Fucking take your Tom Clancy book and shove it up your Finnish Asshole Cuck.

>However, according to figures reported by the BBC, about 270 thousand Muslims live in Denmark (4.8% out of a population of 5.6 million)
Not about russians, but maybe your cuckold ass should about something else

America first! Fuck spending millions on others sucking on our tits!

Hillary will continue with sanctions. Trump? Who the fuck knows.

A Trump presidency is the best bet of getting rid of the sanctions war crippling Finnish economy.

>It's time to end this naivity that Russia is no longer a military or economic threat

Russia is not the Soviet Union, and there is no pose no realistic threat to any of the countries you listed.

LOL the real problem you have with Trump and Putin is because they are white and more powerful than you and threaten your global scheme of white genocide.

gas th ....k...

Quality unbiased Journalism.

Pretty silly argument desu

They're not "our" shipping routes, the entire world uses the ocean. And it's not like pirates are a real problem, we're pretty good at dealing with boats.

Sanctions are killing both Europe and Russia.

CTR really is shilling the Russian angle, aren't they?

Funny how Democrats are now warhawks that support NAFTA and TPP.

sanctions aren't doing shit
dude, even Serbia survived for 10 years and it took an armed intervention to depose Milošević
you think you can do the same to a 150 million country the size of Russia, and prevail?
it's absolute bullshit
decline of West is inevitable, you need to think from that point onwards, not live in illusion

"You invade Mongolia, I launch the gas. I am aware of your countermeasure. You know and I know it doesn't stand a chance. Hummel from Helsinki, out."

- Brigadier General Francis Xavier Hummel, USMC Force Recon

Finland is rightful Russian clay

Just thinking about living in Finland depresses me. I´d honestly rather be born in Romania.

im not even triggered but,

Southwest isn't just rightful mexican clay, it literally will be mexican in few decades if it already isn't at 40-50%

Finland ins't even a member of NATO.

sounds like a you problem, and not a me problem

If youropoors would actually contribute to NATO that would be great. So tired of Americans paying your way.

Which is why it is called Texas.

>member states to fullfill their duties and Finland has done so for the United States during their long companionship. Every single time the USA helped us, we payed our debt back fully and on time - almost evey other nation is still in debt to the US after receiving their help.
You're shilling against the wrong candidate then you retard

Did someone from Baltic bite you, Finland-kun?
Because you sound exactly like them.

I understand their fears, but I do not think that Russia would even consider invading Baltic countries or Finland in near future.

Denmark is the only country to have fully repaid war debts from the lend-lease program.

>Living in Gypsystan

Surely you're joking, Rune. Finland at least has snow, booze and saunas.

No, wait, they follow cucked Swedish alcohol laws.

Fuck Finland.

>be yuropoor
>contribute happily to NATO
>9/11
>either you are against us or with us
>be dragged into oil wars that have nothing to do with us
>take the refugees as a result of your disastrous foreign policy
>european soldiers dying for the american jew
>denmark was the highest contributor of forces per capita
>US supports ISIS
>ISIS attacks European cities
>hurr durr europe needs to spend more on NATO

I´d say go fuck yourself you useless Trump sperging drone.

What if Russia sends Nikolai and a retired spy?

Says amerifat who lives on the other side of the world and has never had a land invasion except for 1812 and even that wasnt shit.

Why we should contribute when we are not even a Nato member. Hahah, americans paying way.. what a fucking shit you all write in here. Finland fought even the last wars pretty much without foreign troops. Main assitance came from Nazi Germany and Sweden.

National security is a game of "what ifs"
What if a more powerfull country wishes to impose a naval blockade on australia?
Having the biggest navy in your corner is a must.

MAGA

NATO is funded by the USA to a tune of approximately 75%.

What a shilling little faggot this OP is. Thinks that we have to suck Nato cock just to not be immediately invaded by Russia. Having pretty much the largest army in Europe (apart from Turkey and Russia obviously) is apparently no good anymore?

We lived next to the Soviet Union for decades without any problems after the nazis were gone. We were never a part of Nato and yet persevered. Today's Russia is nothing compared to the Soviet Union. Not only does it not have a "political wing" in the country, it's nowhere near as powerful military or economically either.

Strong, independent defence is the only thing that matters. That's why there's a country called Finland, but not one called Tibet.

Trump would be the best thing that has happened to the world in a long time, unless he is just a total plant which is always possible considering this is the Joonited States of 'Murica we're talking about.

no it's just America spending money on your military
military you use to exert your global influence
there is no NATO
there's America and their zone of influence
shut the fuck up you moron

Wtf OP? Why would you want to join NATO? It would provoke Russia because NATO borders would come even closer. You guys should thinksl twice. Russia has other problems than you..

Finland belongs to Russia, my snownegro friend. If I were you, I would either move farther away from Russia or would start learning Russian right now.

>pretty much the largest army in Europe (apart from Turkey and Russia
kek, delusion is real

The thing is, OP's a fucking dumbass. NATO fucking with Russia would be currently the biggest military threat to Finland. We aren't in NATO currently but we would still defenitely be sucked into a Russia-NATO conflict if that was to happen. Therefor Trump's presidency would only improve Finland's security prospects.