The Sweden hate on this board is satiric and ironical, right?

The Sweden hate on this board is satiric and ironical, right?

We still enjoy the worlds best healthcare and have one of top living standards in the world.

There is nothing more enjoyable than seeing a third world country or filthy eastern europe country try and talk smack about Sweden. Makes me feel like a fucking god and i cum all over the screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty sure the only thing that makes you cum is an overwhelming feeling of neutrality

No we are fucked. We had our run, now it's over at last. Sweden, because of leftists dominating everything is doomed. The neolibs tried to destroy the left domination by destroying the welfare state using migration, they only ended up destroying Sweden. The left soon hopped onboard for the ride to finale be able to crush the white middle class using this new underclass since the workers were disobedient. It's a slippery slide and it will only get worse, Sweden is beyond saving and our futile attempt to play it off as banter won't save the country we used to love.

i dont hate you just the way how you fucked up everything there

FPBP

How many no go zones do you have in Sweden?

I consider being poorer as paying the no niggers tax. I feel its the most useful tax I pay, and has direct beneficial impact on my life. Thats why I haven't moved abroad and continue paying it, and enjoying the benefits.

STOP THIS AT ONCE AMERICA!!!!

YOU MUST STOP TRUMP IMMEDIETLY!!!!

Trump is sending shockwaves all over europe, right-wing parties are gaining massive strength, it needs to be stopped immedietly!

My father owned 9 black bulls in 2014, the influx of immigrant bulls into Sweden was steady and fine, all citizen could afford their daily dose of Big Black Cum™. But since Trump started running for president, the influx has started to decrease, borders getting stronger, and worst of all, in panic for the future, everyone has started hoarding and buying out the BBC. It litterly went from 4kr/teaspoon to 114kr/teaspoon within a week.

Most bull-farmers tried to make a buck from this, and over-milked their bulls. Unfortunaly thousands had to be put down worldwide.

As for my fathers bulls? They got stolen in the middle of the night, he used to have 9, now he only has 2. Its unbareable.

Think about this before you decide to vote Trump, many will suffer in Sweden.

I don't hate you but your constant bragging about "m-muh free health care!" is annoying

You are Spain.. I have been to both Sweden and Spain and Spain is a third world country compared to Sweden. If Sweden is destroyed then what are you? It's like someone with a broken 2-wheeled skateboard complaining about the colour of a Lamborghini. Who are you to talk? Sweden still has a larger percentage of blonde people than anywhere else in the world (because people in the west of Norway has genes from the Spanish armada... If anything you destroyed Scandinavia)

Sweden is a failed open border experiment, it's a country of 10 million with a terminal disease on a palliative care pathway. Nothing left to do

We have some bad cancers that need to be removed but at least we are trying.

We hate you living in a white utopia reaping all its benefits, then going out of your way to fuck it up with SJW bullshit while criticizing countries who don't have the luxury of a white utopia to fuck up.

It's like you're pouring fine scotch down the drain because you have so much of it you don't know its value.

dont you have a mosque to be attending?

hows your sister/mother handling being raped every week?

Sweden is the village idiot of Scandinavia.

Swedes are arrogant autistic cunts, I'll be enjoying seeing Sven and Lars getting their comeuppance.

>tfw the Swedish will go extinct in your lifetime

Feels good

Of course you cum all over your screen only, as women have to avoid being in public places and thus you can't meet any.

/thread

>I wonder who could be bringing down Sweden's score

Your country is literally filled to the brim with shitskin immigrants. And the WORST kind too, nigger and mudslime. Your shitty country is finished, and I can't wait.

For how long will Sweden survive under leftist-hippie rule?

you also have the highest rape rates in the entire world

It will be a third world country by 2030

How long will it take for Turkey to survive under erdogans rule

>mfw I visit southern sweden
>sandniggers everywhere
Holy shit, now I know what everybody is talking about.

Just one really big one

We are fine, he keeps us away from these rotten western values.

You are to this board as what /r9k/ is to the rest of Sup Forums

>Best blanda up
>Best Somalia in Europe
>Best in number of rapes in Europe.

Of course we are jealous.

/r9k/ is based though

At least he's not a goddammed subhuman flip..

>media making sweden look like it's being flooded by backwards niggers and mudslimes who rape our women and all live off of our welfare

>meanwhile in reality
>around 200 rapes yearly
>around 90 murders yearly
>we get about 40,000 immigrants yearly
>our immigration costs 6.02% of our GDP

BUT I GUESS DON'T BOTHER TO LOOK UP THE FACTS.

POO IN THE LOO

>implying you are getting loos outsourced to ypu.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0jhx39i_kg

Nice job with the "equality", Sweden.

Pajeet, don't be mean

You swedish cuck don't realize what you brought yourself into. It isn't about current immigrants. They're just a minor problem now. The problem is, they breed like rabbits. One million adult refugees now means five million adult refugees in 20 years. I'm sure you can see where this leads in the long run.

Refugees are a demographical bomb.

We will send our streets then, Pooland.

This. We had everything but we acted too high and mighty. Real damage will be in years to come, but now is the only time we can fix it. Too bad everyone is still comfy and won't do shit about it.

>s
What are your thoughts on poo?

>Immigration costs 6% of our GDP
Jesus Christ you spend that much on importing 3rd world niggers? We spend like 4% of our GDP on our ENTIRE military. Good God Sven get your priorities straight.

>being this assblasted
Lol :^)

I'll never step in that 3rd world shithole.

>Thinks that how pupils are learning in school is a relevant measure of intelligence.
>Doesn't know that the system for Pisa was flawed where newly arrived immigrants counted as swedes
>While the same kids are also over-represented in those studies do to how the kids are selected

So if we are the idiots, how come we are the best in almost all "intelligent" markets such as IT, metal and engineering Industry? The only ones getting even close is Denmark but they aren't even allowed to serve alcohol in their capital, so idk what you are getting at man.

SWEDISH WOMEN BELONG TO THE BIG BROWN REFUGEE COCK!

Don't forget rape capital of the world

>S-sweden is a g-great country g-guys!!!! I s-swear!!

Found that submarine yet?

You mean all of it?

I'm Swedish in Spain on vacation dumbfuck

>The Swedish rape capital paradox
>Anyone who finished high-school should know about the ww1 helmet fallacy
>And anyone who looked at the one study that started this myth would see that a groping in sweden was considered a rape in the statitistics due to a miscommunication due to a Finnish researchers sub-par english
>Whilst for example a rape in finland was only considered a rape if the perpetrator was sentenced to 5 years or more.

I'm always astounded by how retarded most people are.

this broken 2-wheeled skateboard still beats sweden (and norway btw) in life expectancy.

Go hang yourself, clown. Blond hair is not the same as nordic. More norwegians hve blue eyes. Norwegians are more white than swedes. Ask HItler.

Sweden is a shithole filled with faggots and nigs. Enjoy getting raped by Abdul.

Does it make you mad that your army now is so small that we could literally just genocide everyone if we wanted to?

You need to go back, to your Vänsterpartiet-forum.