Is there anything easier than a life of a white woman?

Is there anything easier than a life of a white woman?

Literally every brown/arab/asian/black guy would pick a white girl if they can choose. It always happen when they are rich.

And yet they feel opressed.

I want a white GF so bad

yeah I'll never understand the oppressed/victim meme card they play

its embarrassing

they would have to be around brown/arab/asian/blacks then. sounds like a shitty life

Even if youre a young girl and kys people will card but nobody will if youre a boy

White girls don't even like white men anymore, atleast not in europe. May aswell let them go with arabs/ africans instead of just doing nothing
t. khhv autistic social retard

how tall are girls where you live?

cuckolds like you deserve the rope

Sup Forumstards like you have no value as human beings and will never achieve anything in life.

this

They age like prunes tho. Expensive to upkeep over time. You need to factor in cost of plastic surgery and skin cancer medications.

Who?

t. Sup Forumstard

How can a turk be pol

what have you achieved

Kurds are based secular rebels against subhuman turks.
They deserve their own country

ok sour grapes Elliot Rodgers

Their appearance matured around 15 -16 y/o.
Their climaxed stats are at 20-24 and gradually decreases until 30 where they're getting skin stretching jobs here and there or else will be mistook as granny.

wtf I love russians now

>implying non white rich man pick unattractive white woman

Almost as if nothing else besides race and gender may actually influence their lives

This. White girls peak at 16, which sucks because ... well they are vapid thots until like 50 really.

>t. Mr. Achievement

WHO IS THIS

>unattractive white woman
Pick one, Kim.

Peope always need a challenge. When there are no challenge, they make it themselves. When you can't think about something great to make a challenge of, you make a shitty challenge like 'muh opression' or something.
That's why they cry about 'opression' and trying to 'resist' and 'fight' it.

Its not that they dont like euro men, they just dont like autists like you, Nice conclusional skills you fking mouthbreather

A massive misconception idiots on this board have is that us Muslims want to have relationships with white women and consider them prestigious.
Literally the diametric opposite of reality. It doesn't surprise me a Brazilian monkey has posted this thread. Stop projecting your disgusting nation's reality on us.

I used to live on an estate and there was this absolute beauty that had a half black kid, I never saw the Dad around. Everytime I'd see her at the bus stop or walking about with her daughter it made me so sad, those eyes were gone, that hair was gone, that lovely fair skin was gone, that lovely slender face was gone. Honestly the worst thing about race mixing is the destruction of beauty, turning the entire world into a wide faced, wide nosed, dark eyed, black frizzy haired blob for the same of 'muh economic growth' is so tragic. in 400 years when we've all be ruined with race mixing people will still be dying their hair blonde, lightening their skin and altering their eye colour to achieves what exists right now naturally.

calm down dummy, once the ethical arguments against embryonic genetic modification are done and CRISPR selective targeting matures

-you'll have little trouble determining features on progeny, assuming no unforesoon unintended effects like cancers, maybe a melanoma in the uveal tissue or iridae

>Is there anything easier

Being a black jewish tranny migrant living in California?

Why am I depressed all the time?

yes every men wants a pretty girl, whatever the color of the skin, that's the reality

Anything from a subtle inflammatory process in the brain, to genetically susceptibility, to low test because of frequent anxiety, common causes for the people here

The last differs in anxiety from the normie version, I am taking panic and near-shock which tanks your testosterone, theres a FInnish study on military service kids, I am sure

oh wow who would think that the most attractive race would get the most hits

(You)

>people will still be dying their hair blonde, lightening their skin and altering their eye colour to achieves what exists right now naturally.
this

Hi

Solemn post

I think its a bit of an exaggeration, centuries in MENA and even green eyes and blonde hair havn't died out, hell some people here even still have them

Yeah but it's a rarity. There's no benefit to be made from making them less common. They're our features and there's nothing with wanting to preserve them

Okay then, start cumming in cups and do switcharoos at the local sperm bank

>asia

Women always wants more, you should know this by now user.

Their greed only stops where the belt starts.

>tfw no whitey gf

>European girls don't like white men
My european gf lived 12 years in latin America and coincidentally my pale blue eyed ass is the first she dates
But yeah keep your fantasies

Shut the fuck up you pathetic virgin NEET. Nobody cares that you went into an autistic rage when you saw a brown person. Go ahead, reply with a mutt. You’re still a failure and always will be.

jesus christ triggered golliwog

>I shood decid who has babies wid who!!! I decide: eberyone hav sex with me!!

It was your Amerindian bone structure, love of memes and extensive geographical knowledge that swept her off her feet

>calls other people triggered
>meanwhile he’s the one who wrote an autistic rant about his spergout at the store

He's entitled to that honestly, indigenous peoples of all kind should be

But Sup Forumstypes running into Congress like its the reichtags and dictating life for all whites? I wouldn't imagine they'd accept that even if conservative

butthurt are we

This is the average Swedish girl

i'm obviously not him you miserable spanner

>literally fucking CRYING over seeing brown people
>calls me butthurt

Yeah she looks "Swedish" alright

You're butthurt and he is right

>girls being handed out like sex dolls
Oh how the mighty have fallen, end times for you feminists

>he thinks a proxy will help

>Accussing people of using proxies
Yeah you're butthurt

The problem is that you are a social retard though. Almost all women want someone who's confident and and outgoing. They don't want to take care of your autistic ass.
It's a given that most of the people who complain that white women date non-whites are social retards like yourself.

It's called mental illness. For the ones acting like that

sir, you've dropped your wife and her son, here you go

>ask for advice on a serious life issue

>men response: you gotta work hard and change. Hit the gym, do what you're afraid of, grind money, develop skills, be confident

>women response: lol don't worry things will get better

>let's mix up into entire world into a wide faced, wide nosed, dark eyed, black frizzy haired blob and separate again after

>girl
this guy is just 10-11 year away from you, if you are senior highschooler.

Life difficulties:
>Peaceful Mode: White woman
>Easy Mode: Woman of Colour
>Normal Mode: White/Asian Man
>Hard Mode: Black Man
>Nightmare Mode: Retard

Yes. A rich white woman

>Literally every brown/arab/asian/black guy would pick a white girl if they can choose. It always happen when they are rich.
I would choose an asian girl desu