I wish I was born in New Jersey

I wish I was born in New Jersey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NUT07eZoXPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am born in new jersey , feels good. I unironically love this state , fuck the haters desu
youtube.com/watch?v=NUT07eZoXPw

New Jawsy

>that building
WE

It's called Nassau Street in honor of William III of England, Prince of Orange-Nassau

NJ is fucking depressing to me, but the princeton area is alright.

t. Pennsylvanian right on the border with it

I don't know where PA fags come up with this depression thing, when i cross from the nj to pa nothing changes for like 50 miles

that's the thing, this area of PA isn't that much different. I guess I mean the entire region is a bit depressing. no real h8 on NJ though. it is what it is.

MAMMA MIA
GABAGOOL
EYY MAMMA COOKA UPPA SOMMA SPAGHETTI
BADDA BING BADDA BOOM

??????????????????

it's just green areas and highways, what's depressing about
watch it kiwi

why the fuckwould you want to be born here. Everyone is miserable and angry. it's called the Garbage State for a reason

ahhhh yes everyone lives in abandoned houses in camden

ayy Vinny you hear about this fuckin' statue of liberty? She's got the biggest fuckin' titties you've ever seen

of all the places to live, why would you pick that depressing strip of highway between DC and New York?

>depressing
sounds like the perfect place for an australian.

because we have a great economy and strategic location ? We aren't the densest state for no reason

looks straight out a movie set. pretty grim

Didn't people in New Jersey celebrate in the streets when 9/11 happened?

I dunno. I like walking about and everything in my area keeps getting bulldozed down and giant mcmansions put in. it's a sore on the eyes

that place got almost fully gentrified, stop hating and using old pics

i have to go to Newark once a week. what a fucking shithole.

hell yeah fuck New York

>mfw studied in njit
great college but holy shit newark is bad , it did improve from the 90s and early 00s but its still bad

the opposite actually. there was a huge petition in place to the NJ governor to initiate the MockWip protocol: disconnect NJ from NY and PA, and become a mobile battle station that would wage war on the entirety of the middle east

that's just a meme that comes from Paterson a town in new jersey full of arabs , some people said that some people in an arab cofee place celebrated

where did the blacks go, detroit? philly?

nah they are still there , some actually live in those houses some left to the non gentrified parts
Just explore it with google street because that's the only safe way to explore camden.

here's how to be from nj

>dress like shit
>be poor
>talk with a ridiculous accent
>always sound like you're angry

There you go

never seen any majority-black area ever this clean. i dun believe u

ahhh we have like the 3rd highest income in the country m8

it's just a lucky street

>what was Greenwood, before angry mobs of white people burned it down