Recently watched this and genuinely can't fault it bar a pretty lame second season finale...

Recently watched this and genuinely can't fault it bar a pretty lame second season finale, have you watched it and if so whats your opinion on it? Also great tv shows thread

7/10

Finale was kino, best deliberate cringe worthy trash in decades

It was a genuinely bad show with it's only redeeming feature being that it was riding off the legacy of the Evil Dead films, and not even Army of Darkness for licensing issues. I got through most of season 1 and gave up on it.

i've only watched the first season. liked it, but i wish there were more practical effects, 'cause that cgi blood and stuff really sucks.

Season 1 was good, not great. The quality of writing in season 2 was horrible, so many easy jokes and slapstick.

Dropped after like 3 episodes in s2.

it had great things in s2, like possessed car and Ashy Slashy, but yeah, the slapstick and shit'n'piss humor (which aik came from the later fired showrunner, who misunderstand Evil Dead) was crap. Aside from that it's a 10/10 series.

I heard in season 3 theyre going to focus more on the chosen one legend, as in why ash is the chosen one and the chosen ones before him, could be interesting

ED2013 tie in would be good, with Jane Levy
she doesn't have any much else to do anyway (or at least i don't see her in any movie)

This: 100% truth here.
At least that Mexican dude is pretty good and funny and Bruce still has Ash's mojo in him.

I honestly thought it was about as perfect as an Evil Dead tv show could be. The writing was weak in parts, but I went in with low expectations and it blew me away, once you accept it's pure B-movie schlock it becomes masterful. Also, considering that the new showrunner is the guy who wrote My Name is Bruce, I think third season might be even better.

I love it but its a nightmare in the UK,waiting for full DVD release and will go from there. Loved it in the first season when ash thought a "demon of the mindscape" sounded like a nerd and would be easy to control

You know you can torrent shit right?

Yeah, and I do but it would be nice to be able to watch stuff on my tv with the gf and doggo, and its not a smart tv and I cba to move the desktop downstairs, or build a pi for that.

its not getting Season 3, is it?

Should be released around halloween this year i believe

>with the gf and doggo

You and I both know they are one and the same

Confirmed since S2 ended.

Also you guys complain about the finale, but it could have been worse, MUCH worse.

>haha you see Ash gets drunk and fucks Kelly's mom in the past so now Kelly is Ash's daughter haha man wouldn't that be great, then we could never get rid of her

Fuck that guy.

They spent the whole season building up to that, then rewrote it at the last second. It would've been weird, but all the setup is there, just with no payoff.

What do you guys think ash's dad was going to say to him before he died both times?

>They spent the whole season building up to that

No they really didn't, at no point is it even hinted at.

Absolute braid dead retard spewing diarrhea about things you don't know. They DID get the licensing rights to army of darkness in season two and reference it several times; they even time travel again. Keep your wrong opinions to yourself please.

not him you replied to, but yes they did in one of the first episodes of season 2

>see pablo im the whale with a shotgun
seans 3 WHEN

The demon waterboarding scene got my dick hard.

Hah I guess objectively bland characters and plot are invisible to fanboys.

The asylum episode is pretty cool.

Fuck does that have to do licensing rights? Good argument kiddo

jaw droppingly good

hngh

there's a scene early in the season where ash says something like "i'm glad you're not my daughter"

They should stop killing waifu material chicks.

funfact: (You) was the stunt of claimed