White Minority

Why ARE whites afraid? Are minorities treated badly or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Colonial_Transporter
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh I'm afraid alright.
But not of becoming a minority, but because of how whites will be treated when they become the minority because of false myths and lies they are being told about white people.

just the opposite: theyre treated too well. when over half of our civilization is on some form of welfare, we'll be pretty boned

whites already are a minority

How are you supposed to provide welfare for a 90% black country?
Relly make thank

Every race, Whites included, have a right to their own societies and homelands.
White societies and countries are for White people. Europe is a homeland for White children, not Black, Asian or mixed-race. I think we can all agree on that

1st: Whites are a global minority
2nd: Yes, whites when a minority are treated badly, see: everywhere

We treat minorities like shit and maybe they want revenge

>Establish your homeland with blood and sweat
>Become a minority

See Zimbabwe for what will happen if America becomes minority white.

No, but niggers WILL treat everyone badly once they become a majority and civilization will degrade if whites are not a majority.

It only scares me because this country will go to shit with a white minority.

who wants to live in Tiajuana?

Why should it be by race? Why not by height? Or eye color? Or musical talent?

As a jap Im afraid of that reality. Spics and niggers cant run a country and will finally kill America stone dead.

Shitty old bait, OP. It's almost like you are a faggot or something.

It's akin to a captain of a ship building it up from the ground with years of love, blood, sweat and tears, then, after hiring a crew, they all draw guns and say "THIS IS EVERYONE'S SHIP"

Youre right. We should flood europe with 5 foot tall shitskin manlets with no musical talent.

Because niggers and spics will ruin the country.

Maybe after people start basing in-group preference around those things.

OP is just race baiting, #strongertogether is where its at senpaitachi.

If minorities cant keep their own countries together, how do they expect to maintain our country?

Blacks should be scared of whites becoming a minority. Whites tolerate their bullshit far more than other races.

Race determines everything: From who we marry, to who we live beside. From what country we move into, to who our friends are, and who we vote for.
To say that race is unimportant is scientifically and historically false, and blatantly dishonest.
Race is and will always be an important factor for decision making and in life. Look into Richard Dawkins' "The Selfish Gene."

Historically, countries without a white majority have been absolute cesspits of crime and aids. Then again, it might be a coincidence since America is still doing okay despite their 20% and declining white population.

Diversity is not a strength. No country or people in history has ever been made stronger by being riven with divisions in culture, religion, race. Unity is strength, always has been. Miscegenation leads to mongrelization which lead to dysgenics which lead to societies as Dominican Republic, Brazil, NOT Germany or Japan. A majority mulatto America will start to resemble Brazil, DR. If you want that then move to Brazil or the Dominican Republic and spare your fellow kinsmen of the "enrichment".

>Race determines everything

ur sad.

>come to africa
>complain about racism, demand equal share of mudpie gibmedats and malaria representation
>get speared by obongo for suggesting so
>can't go on internet and whine rayciss

Name ONE First World mixed-race country. One!
White countries and people would be JUST fine without non-Whites in our countries. Why can't people just live among their own kind and in their own countries why the NEED for diversity and multiculturalism? There would be FAR less problems without diversity and multiculturalism.

Blacks are such parasites. How anyone has the gall to claim they're mistreated is amazing.

No, minorities are treated like bratty children. Whites are treated poorly.

Because every country where whites went from majority to minority has faced genocide shortly after. See: Rhodesia, South Africa, Brazil (Not an actual genocide, but it's such a shithole that waking up on the wrong side of the bed gets you shot and then the police put 90 rounds through your wall to kill the criminal)

There is nothing wrong with a distinct people wanting their own nation, nor with them wanting to continue to exist as a distinct ethnicity and culture. And it is within human nature to prefer people that are most similar to you, and to view your own people as a cut above others. You can no more change that part of human nature than you can make people treat their own children as they would treat the children of strangers.

>invented music

*spits coffee*

Slide thread SAGE

In 2 generations Whites have gone from 25% of the world population down to 8%. Add on mass immigration and multiculturalism which only seem to effect White countries. Whites ARE a minority. In order to continue our existence we NEED to have large homogenous homelands. We cannot continue our existence in the land of Babble, with less and less White options for our descendants to marry, eventually our entire GENEPOOL is blended out. That is GENOCIDE..

>WE WAS THE FIRST IN SPACE

Made me spit my water out faggot

500 years ago you might have been saying

>Name ONE First World democratic country. One!

times change.

if you want to have kids within the same race, its your choice, but don't try to force it upon everyone.

>First in Space
>Ham

Don't give a fuck. Asians are better than whites. Their women are better and their countries have better standards than us.

Save up your money, folks. All the White people are going to be clambering to leave this shit hole for a place far-far away where there will be lower living standards(for the first century or two) but also no welfare to attract the dindus.

Let's see refugees try to walk across 100 million miles of vacuum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_Colonial_Transporter

Minorities in majority shitskin countries are treated horribly

Does correlation equal causation?

>Their women are better
subjective, if by country and standards you mean then I want to inform you that cultures aren't superior, they just different.

I'm sure they did invent music actually but way before Mozart lived.

> if by country and standards you mean CULTURE

ehh typo

Asian-Americans do better than white Americans on average. So does that mean we need to get rid of the whites and have all Asians to reach our full potential? All those white trash are keeping the Asian-Americans from reaching the glory that could be?

Because we're the only ones, along with the Asians, who can do anything properly. I'd be scared of becoming a minority to poo-flinging monkeys too.

When whites become a minority are we going to get free college and celebrity status?

I love how he is already setting up his rationalizations for mistreating white people.

Can anyone point me to a country that treats it's white minority or any other minority well?

>I'm sure they did invent music
I know you're trolling for (you)'s but please keep reddirt on reddirt

Where's the equivalent of Putnam's study on ethnodiversity regarding height, eye color or musical talent?

1. We don't
2. "Revenge" will be met with some pretty fierce blowback.

Germany is treating its Syrian minority pretty well.

>Official Thread Theme Song
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs

We've seen how minorities run countries. Latin American countries are nothing but sweaty, violent shitholes. African countries are, well, African countries.

When we was kangz down in africaaaaaaaa

t. manlet cuck with brown eyes who can play 3 chords on guitar

I'm not white but I've been reading over this a lot.

Traditional family as a unit is dead. Hispanics are not as family based as they've been portrayed, the worst is blacks. Marriage declined across the board. Numerous people are living in gay relationships, well beyond the amount of the population they are said to make up.

Single parent households end up impoverished generationally. These become the government leeches who will not survive without it. Furthermore rather than investing in the future of the relative native population to increase birth rates the government has sold out it's people for a more subservient "government crutch needing" labor force. Rather than face the prospect of a down turn in production, in the context of a globalized world where buisness will simply leave the nation, the government has chosen to accelerate the downward spiral of the global market into the competition for larger labor forces and cheaper labor. This paints a picture that even outside race this is an issue of unsustainable destruction associated with globalization. We look to the left, the supposed fighters against capitalism, and find they've been nothing but tools for those they think they fight.

Taking race into account there is zero justifiable reason for a government to engage in policy that obviously leads to a demographic genocide. It is not a matter of racism no, that starts the argument much later than it should start. It should start at, "why are you doing this" to which they have only an answer of accusations and an answer of money.

Neither is acceptable.

Continued>

It's because nations where the majority of the population are shitskins, everything's hell.

Maybe they don't wanna live in a 3rd world country.

Were just afraid of the savage violence of black people, asians are cool, jews are cool, mexicans are just ok, but you know deep down they are still our homies. Black people ruin it for everyone.

Whites are treated badly. I experienced it being a minority in a black majority, you see. Because of constant race baiting by the MSM/DNC fueling resentment (thanks cultural marxists) it doesn't matter if you receive poor treatment and daily beatings; to them, no amount of punishment will ever be enough. Black revenge never dies, even if yoir ancestors never owned slaves.

It's because literally any time this has happened they are driven away by murder and rape.

However I cannot deny that you guys are clearly athletically superior. By quite a margin.

Even denser bones, i mean, that's pretty metal.

Fortunately, niggers will never become the majority in America.
They're propensity for reproduction is rivaled only by their ability to slaughter one another.
They'll hover around 13% forever.

It's the spics who are taking over.

What about diverse racial integration in a country's culture?

in countries where whites are the majority, minorities enjoy a quality of life unachievable for them elsewhere in the world, in countries where they are the majority, minorities find life cruel hard and unkind, crime is at all time high, quality of life for both the majority and minority decline, excluding honorary aryans and god's chosen of course

diversity just means shitskins, 100% black populace is peak diversity

L O W E N E R G Y
O
W

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Because black majority in south africa killed 70.000+ whites in 20 years. If KKK was as bad they would have slaughtered 300.000 blacks during their time

I don't want to see my future kids bullied for being white.

The negroes hand looks like a dried up poo shaped as a hand

it wont be black people that are the majority

Trust me, even if whites are the minority the nogs will make shit up. They constantly shift the goal posts. Look at us. They still consider white people in my country as "the majority" since "we possess the economic power". We make up 8.4% of the population. god knows what the nogs will be saying tomorrow to avoid accountability for their own lives. Always blameshifting.

Why are shiskins celebrating the genocide of the only people who produce?

Why would anyone of their tribe want to become a minority and just hand it all over? seriously how would the chinese feel about becoming a minority in china? the japanese? africans of africa?

Why not suggest people of all nations migrate to thailand then whinge about the thais not wanting to become a minority and hand it all over?

This is just a classic gibsemedat nonsensical statement that only a black american could make.

No they don˙t. Niggers have been subhuman for 40.000 years and i don˙t expect them to change in the next 500 years unless if we invent a way to make superhumans and insert intelligent brain in nigger skull

Niggers reaching the average IQ of 90 is literally sci-fi

But that's not what I meant tho
Race by itself doesn't necessarily correlate with gene quality, and even less with culture or cultural richness
i.e. texan white trash

Last; Remembering South Africa and the increasing attitude among the blacks that a "justified reprisal" is inherent in their movement should slam the brakes on any such movement. We have previous examples to look to we know what is coming. I was raised on equal treatment of others. though the world doesn't work in equality and it is obvious, I intend to treat others equally. And I can say this as a fact: The Whites will not be treated equally when they no longer compose the majority. They never have been. Ever. In all of history. They will be killed.

With continental Europe under swarm by arabs the US/Canada was an isolated area before it began being swarmed itself by the latins. While the hat chastised the brain for daring to enforce its border not knowing it was also protecting their border as well. Britain is not safe enough. Too close. This leaves the Slavic nations which are an entire other ethnicity and Australia as the last retreat.

Whites will not be treated equally imagine if you will a group that has been told it's entire life that one other group is its enemy, its destroyer, its conqueror, its source of all woe and hardship and an inhuman plague to be destroyed. If you are the group slandered with labels do you trust the group aimed at you to rule you?
If you do it will be a short and violent mistake.

If it's 90% black it either turns into Detroit or South Africa, seeing as we're dealing with the USA they get the large Detroit version probably

black prob should know Mexicans hate niggers

I want to see Leroys throne room man!

This. South Africa has serious lessons for the west and the west has ignored them.
The White will become the new Jew.

Not afraid, but niggers make shit neighbors. I'm white and the minority in my area but none of my neighbors are niggers, so everyone is happy.

The US? Funny how near pure white countries like Belarus are total shitholes while multicultural ones like Singapore or the US are so advanced.

>1 post by this ID

Also I guess that the displacement of the tibetan people, commonly considered to be genocide, is perfectly ok by OP

If whites are the minority, it means there will be more shit skins.

>ugly to look at
>loud
>violent
>my whole family and I will probably get robbed and then stabbed to death.

Let's see. When Whites are a majority there's fairness and prosperity. When whites are a minority there's crime and poverty and 'social justice.'

Look at Brazil, south africa, etc.

Even Slavs? I have a slav joke for you.

What do you call refugee squatters in Serbia? Integration

>displacement of Tibetans
A CIA funded project no less.

Because white people create 1st world civilisations.

Best non whites can do is 2nd world civilisations

SPAIN YOU OF ALL NATIONS SHOULD NOT BE PUSHING A LIE YOU KNOW SO PERSONALLY IS A LIE.

Or do you wish to go over the attempted out breeding of the natives that resulted in the creation of a caste society and the Mestizos?

>The US

Where the black population is by far one of the worst drains of any population in the country. The US does well despite it, not because of it

Take a look at any city that has a majority of blacks inside the US

>Singapore
>multicultural
>75% Han Chinese
Yeah, okay. Singapore calls itself multicultural just like the US in 1990 called itself multicultural. On top of that, Singapore also only takes in the intelligent people of other races. Despite all that, the city-state still requires action to make sure it doesn't devolve into sectarian bullshit(like making sure no community besides the Chinese can create enclaves).

Let's be honest, "true multiculturalism" in Singapore would result in the racial antagonism that can be found in your next door neighbors.

we already are a minority in the world

They are becoming minories to people that are proven to be shit at creating a descent standard of living. Mexicans and africans have caused mexico and africa to become absolute shitholes, it is insanity to believe that anything differnt would happen with them at the helm of the united states.

Yes, minorities are treated badly by blacks. That's why black on black crime is higher than black on white crime.