Nigga what the fuck, how is "Islam is not a race" racist?

nigga what the fuck, how is "Islam is not a race" racist?

usu.edu.au/News/Islamophobic-messages-chalked-outside-Graffiti-tun.aspx

this is from an group of 8 (ivy league tier) uni in australia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how much can i even say without being deemed racist?
is isl.. ok?

I'm going to chalk "Hitler did nothing wrong" on that spot just to see if they devote a full page to it in honey soit.

They're mentally ill. All these SJWs are mentally ill. Let's give them some help *wink wink*

Are you defending this bigoted racist who just attacked islamic people?? If so, burn in the deepest pits of hell, if there is one, racist. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you australians?

Well t.b.h famicom muslums have inbred so much they are their own race, and family.

>>I'm going to chalk "Hitler did nothing wrong" on that spot just to see if they devote a full page to it in honey soit.
hahah do you ever read the honey soy? it's pretty good they did an article on toxic masculinity being used as a chemical weapon. God bless you, doing gods work.

Who /Shit irrelevant Uni where nothing will ever happen/ here

so basically all of australian unis?

The truth is racist

>student union
What do you expect?

Because islam isn't a race

>this is from an group of 8 (ivy league tier) uni in australia
Lol

DIVERSITY DIVIDES i wish i knew who chalkied this shit up i bet they go on pol

Dude you don't need to go to Sup Forums to realize basics like this.

The guy who created the UQ White Student Union last year was a total Sup Forumstard

yea i guess, most conservatives i know at uni arent on pol or dont make it clear they go on pol or Sup Forums (i dont either so yea)
what a retarded cunt hahaha

yet Sup Forums always talks about muslim like it's a race

really makes one to ponder familiqua

I am a pol cunt that goes to antifa meetings. The kids there are so easy to impress. I made some 16-17 year old antifa kids sieg heil for me.
I also made pol like jewish jokes "oy vey goyim" and shit

Marxists are good sport. Had a female one get upset at me for something or other, think it was the cigarette, and I told her that she wouldn't be having these mood swings if she got on the pill. Fuck me you've never seen a woman flip out like she did, all over a bit of helpful advice.

Got worse when I accused her of class prejudice because I'm a bogan and she was obviously a toff. I said in a marxist society she wouldn't get away with that bourgeois attitude.

My fucking lecturer at ANU is a refugees welcome cunt, we'll end up like Germany soon

most mulsims are sand niggers ffs.

Just stick your hand up when he's on a spiel and thank him for his support for refugees. In front of the whole class, ask that he be brave enough to go beyond mere words, because refugees need money and shelter more than rhetoric.

Ask him to commit, in front of the class, to house at least one refugee. Say that you hope a leader can set an example to be followed.

Just sit back and watch the fallout from that one, it never fucken fails.

whatchu studying?

Mate he donates to that shit, he's been heavily involved with refugees around the world for years.
I swear Canberra is cancer, only place I've seen a 'refugees welcome' bumper sticker.

IR

Please forgive my northern countrymen. People from NSW even are a less tolerant bunch than us here in Victoria. And don't even get me started on Queensland.

How can we let refugees in while filtering out the bad ones?

Because while I agree that Islam is a problem, you just can't ignore people that are going to die if they don't make it to your country, there must be some way to save those who will assimilate.

I wouldn't even care at this point. the word has been watered down so much it's pretty much meaningless.

Yeah, but he needs one in his house now. Money's not enough, these people need shelter, and your lecturer needs to set an example.

If he houses one, then he needs to set an example by housing two. Repeat until one of them rapes him I guess.

>Office Bearer of the Autonomous Collective Against Racism (ACAR)

>a car

Most believing Christians are white. Is it racism to mock God or call priests pedophiles?

Not in my neighbourhood of Lakemba which has one of the highest concentrations of Muslims in the country.

Contrary to popular belief, most of the Muslims in Lakemba are poo in loos.

>you just can't ignore people that are going to die if they don't make it to your country

That's inhuman user, I feel like we would lose something very precious we have inside us if we did that

Can you suggest a method to successfully determine which ones are (or will become) radicals as opposed to the ones who are willing to integrate?

Triggered!
Saying ""Islam is not a race" is racist" is not racist is racist!

Learn your priveledges.

I can ignore them dying even if they do make it here

>Islamophobic messages were found written in coloured chalk late last night around the entrance to the Sydney University's Graffiti tunnel.
>'free speech'

>supporting free speech is automatically islamophobic

I'll just look like an autist asking this in the fucking lecture, I'm sure he'll get raped sooner or later, but after filling hundreds of fucks with this liberal propaganda

Well antifa are just fascists with an identity crisis.

I don't know which is why I am asking.

Register them in a database, keep them tracked 24/7?

Investigate their criminal records and family situation and etc?

factually wrong

I haven't been to ANU in years, has it gotten that bad or is it just the courses you are taking? Canberra The real world is much, much better. Although there's too many asians around these days or that could just be Gungahlin.

pic related for every muslim and muslim admirer is easier and cheaper.

>we'll lose something precious inside us
>microchip the arabs and have spycams in their dunnies to make sure they're kosher.

Is that precious thing inside you your unbroken hymen by any chance?

>Trigger Warning
Man, i'm out of touch, people actually write that shit unironically?
Trying not to throw up in my mouth here.

subhanallah bro

We are all monitored already, what's the difference?

>Investigate their criminal records and family situation and etc?

The problem is none of the potential refugees have any of these records
There's literally no way to know who they are or what they will do

no Idea, I'm taking arts so it's to be expected, but all the girls I know talk about sexism and misogyny at ANU

>(ivy league tier) uni in australia

waka waka

I think at the point where you need to stick RFID chips in toddlers arms you might just send them a care package or something instead of invite them in. Do you ask visitors to your house to strap on an ankle bracelet while they're over for dinner?

Brazil doesn't have that technology but it sounds interesting.

Because most Austrians don't know the meaning.

Trial it on your blacks I guess.

Any way this is all pretty academic. Reffos aren't exactly flocking to Rio, they can get shot easy enough in Aleppo so why the plane trip?

Wrong again. Most christians are Hispanic.

Trigger warning

>how is "Islam is not a race" racist?
I was considered racist for asking about gun statistics on twitter. There was no discussion about who was killing who or anything, just gun violence statistics compared to other countries. People have long since gone off the deep end about calling everything racist.

shouldn't that say nyctophobia?

A phobia isn't a "fear of something", its an "irrational fear of something". Being worried about Islam is a rational fear.

You don't let in muslims or people who may have a desire to protect muslims. That's pretty simple.

No its not. Islam is incorporeal. Being worried about muslims is rational.

But all refugees are Muslims, and some ARE peaceful

Honestly, if all Muslims were terrorists we'd be fucked since there are thousands in many countries. It is true that most sympathize with the terrorists though.

That's true, you get 50 people turn up who've grown up in the mountains somewhere with guns and goats but no papers or electricity.
49 might be fine people and 1 is a right cunt who sits around all day talking with his mates about how Westerners are weak faggots, the UN is a gay conspiracy, his ancestors were supreme beings, etc.
Basically, Sup Forumstards from poor countries. They get 'radicalised' when one of em gets urged by older ones to go off his meds or do something wacky.

The USA has been draining our graduates away since the 80s with high salaries and remuneration deals because it's own education is actually not that good. The UK is the 2nd worst , we've been calling it 'the brain drain' for a couple generations now but there's still little tenure or research funding for graduates here unless you work for the mining industry kek.

A muslim that doesn't get his tin foil hat on is like an aussie that doesn't drink. Most of the funny bastards are happy to talk your head off about how israel did 9/11 or how the masons are invading iraq to summon satan.

Dunno what your definition of fine people is, but I think consanguinity has a bit of an effect in the neurological department and our new friends from the middle east have a few too many toes and one too many voices in their heads.

Are you for real, you useless cunt? There was no "attack" on Muslims, you meaningless twat.

>But all refugees are Muslims, and some ARE peaceful

It's irrelevant. We don't want to live with them even if they are peaceful.

Yeah i've been waiting for the outraged movement from the Islamic world denouncing all this shit but it's been pretty quiet.
Imam here always flops out the "we must keep dialogue open and build bridges" sort of stuff but then he goes from there to say that Islamophobia is what causes these atrocities.
Fuckin hell.

Now you are just being entitled, the life of thousands of people is more important than your selfish needs.

I never liked this heartless side of pol.

of course it's a race, that's why they have an Islamic State. There's your proof, faggot.
PRO TIP: race is a synonym for population.

If you can be a muslim and at the same time any race, then it's not a fucking race. Only retards don't understand this.
Fucking dumb cunt

You need to learn some arabic. "Dialogue" translates to "one-way firing range". No wonder you're confused.

Kek, good work ausbro

Goes for you too. If you can be muslim and any race then it isn't. Are you slow. If I attack a guy of norwegian decent, because he is muslim, am I racist?

Fucking slow people...

>Most of the funny bastards are happy to talk your head off about how israel did 9/11 or how the masons are invading iraq to summon satan.
Yeah, usually simple people, like Kev next door except Kev knows not to get into politics because it just starts shit.
And yeah, i've met families where all three generations are cousins and the grandkids are slow.
But get this: not one of them has ever been arrested, they are warm, hardworking people who know that you either work or study or you're wasting your time. If they'd just shut up about trying to convert me to islam for my own good they'd be bro-tier like Vietnamese and most wogs are.

don't be fucking obtuse, we both know that Muslim is a euphemism for sandnigger.

Fucking LOL

>How can we let refugees in

That was your first mistake

There is no way that there are 8 Ivy League quality schools in Australia.

No it is not.
A Muslim (sometimes spelled Moslem;[1] historically called a Muhammadan in non-Islamic Anglophone societies)[note 1] is a person who follows or practises the religion of Islam,[3] a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion based on the Quran.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim

>born in a bird's nest
>hence he is a bird
give me a fucking break

ever been to bali?

Only Emas are allowed at those schools

I do the same thing, but only with degenerates. I even hang out around ROG sometimes.

Noice. She must be young though, toffs learn to smile as they kill as they get older.
If you get em to flip out in any way you've won, they learn this a few times in their early twenties then spend the rest of their lives making every bogan they speak to pay for it.

If it were the case then I guess white muslim nations would be the same as non-muslim ones.

you're being a little faggot right now. Everybody knows that a muslim is nothing more than PC speak for sand jockey.
>inb4 hurr durr nigger muslims like Mohammad Ali
Nation of Islam are just worthless niggers

no such thing as white muslim, just like there's no such thing as white niggers. Only sand niggers can be muslims.
PRO TIP: Chechnya isn't white

Your being a real retard right now. Islam is a religion. Not a race. No one I know says muslim when they mean brown person.
I have literally never heard anyone I know on facebook or anywhere other than one or two racist chumps on the internet.
Only retarded people think those two are the same.

Guess that tells the story about your intelligence, when birds of a feather.

>sand niggers have spread out across the globe
yes, we know that, upside down Pollock

They never stop flipping out, you just need to twist a bit more when they age. Try telling an old one to stop sulking cos it brings out her crows feet ("you're much prettier when you smile, luv").

Education needs more right wing people that aren't psychos or social failures as well as left wing people that aren't cosmic crybabies and can take a punch.
I went to 7 different schools in four states (army brat) and the best teachers were above left/right, just about personal integrity.

muslim and islam are both euphemisms for swarthy brown sand niggers from the Middle East.