>united kingdom
>5.5% gay
>59.5% christian
>87.1% white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OSYuzwRsr48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice trips mate. And of course britbong is the gayest

They are european after all so it's no surprise.

Feels bad man

> >new zealand
> >0.5-1% gay

Do you guys get executed for coming out or something? Because those numbers are probably 7-10 times higher.

why do you hate aryans so much, what have we done to you?

New zealand doesn't keep demographics of its fag population.

whiter than you Chinky

good one mohammed

>tfw you're the 11%

How are we the whitest? This is actually scary you guys are fucked

I know, Isn't Australia's niggers even more violent and subhuman? And yet you manage to be whiter than England? Fuck.

I just lowered our white score senpai.

I thought white genocide was a meme lad

Eternal Cucklo threads are not allowed on an aryan image board. Reported

Only violent when they haven't had their daily dose of petrol, paint and window cleaner

not for long trucuck wants to import all of africa

Genghis you're drunk.

No it's unfortunately very real ausbro. Taco bell staff and Dindu nuffins kill eachother and innocent white people all the time here.

>5.5% gay

Thanks, government, state education, and media!

If Trump doesn't win I think it's time to say goodbye to American dominance, you'll be overrun from the inside

>5.5% gay
How?

I think they almost finished them off before the libcucks started their shit

It's very real, Kangaroos just haven't been hit as hard because shitskins immigrate to the places with the most nu-males, cucks, and betas (aka people who won't say anything when they notice they're being bred out), and australia has the least nu-males, cucks and betas.

This is why shitskins always flock to liberal cities but you never see them in conservative cities or on the country-side. Even in the least-white white countries you could probably go years without seeing shitskins if you know which cities to avoid.

seems like most anglo countries are gone to shite lads

get out of here Ireland, you had your chance but fucked it in 1922 so go back to being an irrelevance

just pack my shit up

>britain
>population 64 million
>5.5% = 3,520,000 fags

>america
> population 300 million
>3.8% = 11,400,000 fags

>a fucking leaf
>1 post by this ID

being gay can be a learned behaviour (homosexuality was normal in ancient greece)

Let's hope, he loses the election I bid a final salute to the American flag, go out to the nearest libshit gathering and take some pinko chickenshit commies with me to hell.

They all move across the ditch to Sydney, open coffee shops, and suck cock on Oxford St.

We are not 92% white

Yes, learned from the media and government pushing that it's more normal than being straight

>Poland
>0,1% gay
>99,9% christian
>99,9% white

indeed that was implied

Silence Chang!

There's only 100 people in Poland, the rest are in my fucking country

>canada
>1.7% gay
Surely that can't be true. There's fucking bum tonguers all over the god damn place.

> t. Petrol huffing abo

I'm so glad poland is somewhere i could escape to when my country is inundated by multicuckturalism

get out of toronto lad

oh no we missed out on all this what a shame m8 it's hard over here being 95%

Why do you have to act a cunt?

>poles
>aryan

You know I thought Wngland was making progress with Brexit...but they're just as cucked as Germany, France and Sweden. Rip the Lion, it ruled the world but collapsed underneath all the dead weight that is liberalism and progressiveness.

yep toronto is fucked, you literally can't find white people during the day, just swarms of jobless niggers, arabs, and asians wandering around looking for something to buy with their welfare cheques

>Canada 1.7% gay

Soon the ultimate victory of the ANGLO is upon us.

We always knew it would end like this, ever since us British destabilised the Middle East with the Sykes-Picot agreement and assisted in the formation of Israel.

We knew that 'refugees' would flood into Europe, and after us and the AMERICANS ensured that the German nation would be the most attractive for these unwashed savages - we just had to add a little more fuel to the fire, enraging the Mohammedan into blind fury.

Now the very last unsullied bloodlines of the ARYAN are being bred into the worm ridden mud or outright destroyed - just like the days of World War 2.

Huzzah! Post your face when we finally achieve the ANGLOVICTORY and celebrate the prophesied era of the ARYANDIED.

Nah we don't really give a toss in this country so long as you can handle the banter.

Our culture is a bit funny. Instead of being nice to you when we first meet you we'll be a straight up dick. Why? To see how you respond. You have a whinge? Nup, fuck off. Give as good as you get? Yeah, all good.

Us Kiwis are cunts though, really. People say Aussies are cunts and Kiwis are nice. Lol, Aussies are just in your face and loud. Kiwis are reserved and subtle.

Those stats are way out dated

Kek

>3.4% gay
>748 000 is 3.4% of the country
>Population of Melbourne 4 million
Guess where all the gays live

Nah cunt, it just looks like that in Sydney and Melbourne from all the Chong/Rajeets doing Uni and working in takeaways.
Theyre not citizens, so the 92% is about right, with just a few % wogs/dagoes/lebs and about 2% boongs

>Rules the waves y/n
>[ ] yes [X] no
Why live?

>canada
>100% A FUCKING LEAF

you know these sensationalist clickbait headlines were years before brexit dont you? ive never understood the ignorance of some anons here

>1 in 20 brits are gay
i straight up dont believe this

You got no one to blame but yourself dad, thinking Englands air is too "pure" to keep niggers and injuns in chains. Gave the kikes a foothold to destroy the west...

Yea probably 1 in 10 or 1 in 5

Lads I'm scared, the Anglo world looks like it is the multicultural paradise

i fucked a hot asian chick in melbourne once

beautiful and fun city

not so many whites tho, felt like toronto kek

I would say they're probably the third most cucked in the world brexit was a step in the right direction but the damage is done now it's too late this pic was taken in england

>muh roleplaying
Stop it you sad fuck we didn't choose this did we? The empire was over a good 40/50 years before we were born

youtube.com/watch?v=OSYuzwRsr48

The number a few years ago used to be 10.8% but the number got narrowed down to 5.5%.

Absolutely disgusting.

the memes are true, you cunts can have Melbourne - it suits you

its what comes from being successful. look at poland and eastern euro countries, theyre so shit and poor no one wants to go there. london is one of the financial capitals of the world, people from all over the globe are going to go there to seek a better life and better work. its the price to pay for being successful.

and then theres france, which isnt successful but just a dumping ground for nigs who couldnt make it to the UK

But it's true nigel. That past Empire was infected with the disease called Liberalism. And you're still feeling the ripples with those no-go zones, "Asian" rape gangs and muslim courts.

oh you know, you guys totally didnt try to fucking conquer us in the germanic/danish invasion of old britain, home of the anglo-saxons

Do you know how to speak Polish?

We already have Toronto, keep Melbourne for yourselves.

Pure anglo blood 100% reporting in.

I know it's true dipshit but I personally am not to blame

>No NZ shield.

And now it's happening to you Tyrone. The apple never falls far from the tree

Just take the Aussie one and color the stars red.

Okay Mehmet, but luckily we have an enema on the way in the form of the Don. Not some double chined cunt that jumps ship after his "work" was finished.

> actually thinking the gay statistics are that low

I thought Canada was supposed to be smart.

no wait actually I didn't.

Yea, his work, without him the referendum would never have happened.

Funny how Dublin looks just like London now.

We don't want it, does Canada have nukes?

So naive

Can confirm. Mean while in good old NI, 98% white.

FeelsGoodMan

And now it could be null and fucking void because you stolkholm strickened idiots elected a pro EU minister. Should be illegal to give Women that kind of office power.

>I know nothing about British politics but stick my head in anyway

>elected
Haha no she just came into power it had nothing to do with us.

>3.8% gay
Citation? That's way too high
I am disgusted

Doesn't change the fact what I said is true. Enjoy more in areas besides London.

You're just being a divisive little shit for no reason lmao

Where did you get these figures? Any explaination why the homo demographic is so varied?

>It's your fault
>It's not our fault
>THIS CHANGES NOTHING ABOUT WHAT I SAID

NZ STRONK

That's equal to 11,400,000 fags in your country.

It's just fun triggerinf you bongs with reality. You thought Brexit would uncuck yourselves? At this point you compete with Germany, France and Sweden on who gulps the most greasy muslim dick.

still 95% white down here lads do you understand what a containment zone is at all?, and still no Muslim mayor in our capital city