This is the face of a woman who tragically lost her husband a few months ago in a violent mugging

This is the face of a woman who tragically lost her husband a few months ago in a violent mugging

The only thing wrong with her face is that my dick isn't inside of it.

So what, she should show the despair on her face at all times in front of her nephew?

While meeting a famous superhero with massive charisma who just came by to give her nephew a huge grant.

Maybe she got closure after they caught the guy who did it?

>Aunt May according to OP

He also granted her with something else that was massive and huge.
A multi-colored Chase the Stallion dildo from Bad Dragon. Flared.

He's been dead for months, not everyone is as much of a constant downer as Batman.

Wouldn't forcing a character to act the same way, and have the same emotional state constantly because of a past event or origin just be bad writing?

She sure as hell ain't done with dating. Aunt Tomei is not the adorable little spinster of the past movies. Peter is gonna hear every bump, grind, and whipsmack that goes on in that tiny apartment at night.

Most versions of May actually cope fairly well fairly quickly. They have their quiet moments but they have to keep positive for Peter who has no parents, no father figure and often few friends. She can't curl up into a ball when he's trying to stand strong.

>implying Peter isn't the one doing the bumping, grinding, and whipsmacking

>implying Ben wasn't a cuck in the MCU
>implying

Drawfags, I hope all of you are ready for the inevitable new Spider-Man cartoon, featuring an Aunt May that's prolly gonna be an insanely cute cartoon version of Marisa.

Who else is hoping they granny her up more and more with each film? I just can't see Aunt May as being that young and it's bothering me nonstop.

But user, that's incest!

We got a new name for it, auntcest

its been 6 months there's nothing wrong about flirting or putting make up for a BILLIONAIRE , not everyone is like batman that broods forever.
whats worse is steve banging notPeggy after Peggy's funeral

Nah trauma sucks. Oh right, these are heroes and persons of incredible tenacity and grit. Nah trauma

>ben has been dead for several months
>may hasn't had sex for more than half a year
>her nephew suddenly starts to become ripped as fuck
>always coming home with cuts and bruises from "bullies" that he needs may to patch up
>cuts on his rock hard 6-pack
>bruises on his bulging biceps
>always sweaty for some reason

>p-peter

>a few months ago
You know that's actually a damn long time, right? If you stay constantly down and brooding for six months straight there might be an underlaying problem with you.

Underrated post

>p-peter, what are you doing over there?

For a moment I thought that was Tara Tainton

Speaking of moms...

How long do you think the mourning process usualy takes user.

And your allowed to be happy even if a loved one just died

A family member dying isn't exactly traumatic. Not even a close family member. At my cousin's funeral I saw my Uncle laugh and cry within the same hour. Being in mourning for months at a time isn't a healthy coping process.

Was there even an Uncle Ben in this continuity? I don't remember them ever mentioning him in the movie, and May could easily be single all this time.

Aunt May is a strong, independent woman who mourns for no man.

dead for months, she may be struggling financially because of it and now this billionare shows up at the door and tells her hey guess what your nephew is a geneus and hes goign to be set for life now

she was probably dreading they may be on food stamps or out on the streets or someshit

its like winning the lotto

but i agree she was being oddly flirty

Peter was obviously alluding to him in his conversation with Tony. No need to bring him up specifically at this point especially since everyone knows his origin by now and they don't want to beat that dead horse into the ground.

>banging

They kissed for like 3 seconds what the fuck do you think banging means

What the fuck, no way does someone make a face like that if they're not thinking about sex. Why is Tomei's mouth so lewd anyway? Look at that tongue thing she does. Is she secretly a nympho?

I've been looking at Tomei pictures for a while now... The longer I do, the more I understand the waifu complex.

I had no idea she and RDJ had a relationship irl

You've never had a waifu before?
In a movie, too. They're going to be adorable in Homecoming.

haha you're a subhuman now

No, never had a waifu before. I think I have an auntfu now, though.

Also May hooked up with Tony before settling for Ben is now my head canon.

Chaplin right? I should watch that.

where do you think kissing leads to?

Also watch Only You. It's adorable as fuck.

That could be 'Trouble'

>He also granted her with something else that was massive and huge.
His shoes?

>Trouble
oh no

i think part of the reason they got such a young spider-man is so that he can age up naturally and be 18 by Infinity War, hopefully she'll age with him

Usually not banging after funerals

I'll get on that after I rewatch my cousin vinny right now.

Ben is Peter's biological relative. Unless you remember that god awful story in which May was Peter's secret mother.

>secretly

Is she open about her condition?