What happened in Kurdistan? There was an interruption in news after the referendum

What happened in Kurdistan? There was an interruption in news after the referendum

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MJXLkE0qkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was yes by like 90%, but that mean much. Iraq, the US, Iran and Turkey are al united in not wanting Kurdistan. The lack of a Kurdistan brings stability to the region

dumb fucks then.

Kurds are perhaps the most vile and irrelevant fags on earth. Im no fan of Saddam (unlike many Russians) but he was so right when mass killing them. They're literal pigs, 1000 times more barbaric than the most tribal arab.
Now everything is super-charged with stupid pro-kurd propaganda, but please don't sign up for Kurdistan, they are worse than any ISIS.
There's no fix for Kurds and every please they hang over must be nuked.

>every place

illegal referendum like in catalonia

after the referendum the iraqi army rushed and took around 50% of kurdish territory

the kurds got scared and gave up their independence

based Iraq

i really want kurdistan to become a thing.

N-Nani ? Really ?

youtube.com/watch?v=7MJXLkE0qkM

start watching at 4 minutes

They where really stupid, they could had negotated shit, try to get as much slices as they could from the oil in the territory they had but they thought with the oilfields taken from isis they could could finally become independent.

Didn't realize the basic fucking equation of any new nation looking to become independent is to have allies. They didn't had shit for friends to back them up and lost it all.

they kind of have america on their side, especially if turkey drifts further away from nato

You think any administration wanted to deal with the clusterfuck that is iraq? Specially pissing off the iraqis even more and allowing iran to take a bigger advantage than they already are? We probably told them to back the fuck up to the old lines before isis or we let shit settle by itself without our help.

It was stupid of them, they should had realize they couldn't hold on to the entire cake.

They would have been fine if the Suleimanicucks hadn't sold them out

and start another war with turkey, iran, and iraq? How the fuck do you think they would had won that? The guy who pushed for the vote made a stupid gamble and lost it all.

yes, but i'm talking about the future. there are rumors that turkey is leaving nato, and if that happens, an american backed kurdistan might appear somewhere in the middle east

They won't leave, too much shit going on around their neighbors to try to leave. As long as it stops benefiting them of course they will bail the fuck out.

As to Kurdistan, turkey is more valuable as of yet than a bunch of people spread out between three countries who can't even get their own shit together.

>NO Free Kurdistan
best day of my life

There would have been no war. Iraq was and still is no position to fight them. Kirkuk was taken because the PUK made an agreement to give it to Baghdad, there wasn't even a fight.

Read again, iran has its own kurds who don't want to get any uppity ideas and turkey fucking hates anything that deals with kurdish independence. It would had been a 3v1.

to me it seems that iraq just took as much kurdish territory as they could before america and russia told them to stop

There is no way in hell Turkey and Iran would have invaded Kurdistan.

They took everything the PUK gave them. There was barely any fighting anywhere between Baghdad and Erbil.

>There is no way in hell Turkey and Iran would have invaded Kurdistan.
They wouldn't had invaded, they would had supported the fuck out of iraq, allow them to go through their territory, block shit, etc. Fuck turkey fucked them good when they cut their oil pipes that went through their country and couldn't pay their own soldiers and I'm sure the iran backed militia would be happy to go apeshit on the kurds, and they are not like the iraqi army at all when it comes to getting shit done.

They lost the minute they voted for independence with no allies.

Mehmet, my son...

>They wouldn't had invaded, they would had supported the fuck out of iraq, allow them to go through their territory, block shit, etc. Fuck turkey fucked them good when they cut their oil pipes that went through their country and couldn't pay their own soldiers and I'm sure the iran backed militia would be happy to go apeshit on the kurds, and they are not like the iraqi army at all when it comes to getting shit done.
Some of that maybe, but militarily speaking there is no way anyone would have conquered Kurdistan. They could squeeze them economically but nothing more. "Shi'a militias" are a meme, they're not that good.

>They lost the minute they voted for independence with no allies
Agreed, it was retarded, but that doesn't mean Iraq in it's fucked up state could have crushed Kurdistan without the PUK

>but militarily speaking there is no way anyone would have conquered Kurdistan.
It wasn't about military, it was how much would it cost and how much would they lose and for what, independence with no financial power to speak off and ravage by war? One giant shitshow with two decent military powers north of you and a bunch of retard south?

The guys who noped the fuck out of there and to the old lines where smart, they knew they lost, they did not want to take their homeland with them. They start killing a shitload of iraqi soldiers, there is no going back.

Maybe you are a kurd, but I would think you would know a lot more than I do when it comes to this subject.

>be kurds
>get obliterated by every military in the region
>recruit 16 year old school girls
>they fight better than the main forces

>It wasn't about military, it was how much would it cost and how much would they lose and for what, independence with no financial power to speak off and ravage by war? One giant shitshow with two decent military powers north of you and a bunch of retard south?
You're pointing out that independence was a bad idea. No argument there, it was stupid but it was also achievable.

>The guys who noped the fuck out of there and to the old lines where smart, they knew they lost, they did not want to take their homeland with them.
They didn't "nope the fuck out of there", they secretly negotiated with Baghdad to hand over the city. It was their plan all along.

>they secretly negotiated with Baghdad to hand over the city. It was their plan all along.
Hence they noped the fuck out there. Smart fuckers, if shit went down, at least their homeland would had a possibility of being safe by negotiating first. I told you, they lost way back, there was no point for the killing and destruction.

>but it was also achievable.
With such a bad draw, you needed a miracle for that win and in the end you end up with a bunch of pennies, shitload of people killed and broke as fuck state. They should had cashed out way back.

>Hence they noped the fuck out there.
Implies they were running from something. They weren't running from anything because there was no war. They just handed over the city to fuck over the KDP.

>Smart fuckers, if shit went down, at least their homeland would had a possibility of being safe by negotiating first.
If you mean Sulaimaniyya then that makes no sense. If they were allies with Baghdad why would Baghdad attack Sulaimanniya?

The move was purely meant to fuck with the KDP. That's fine because the KDP are retards but it's still a pretty Jewish thing to do.

> I told you, they lost way back, there was no point for the killing and destruction.
Who lost what? I don't understand this. The PUK were never fighting with baghdad and probably never will. They're both completely in Iran's pocket.

>With such a bad draw, you needed a miracle for that win and in the end you end up with a bunch of pennies, shitload of people killed and broke as fuck state.
You don't need a miracle you just need a natonalistic population and a scapegoat, both of which Erbil has in droves.

Hahahaha k*rds BTFO
>WE WILL FIGHT IRAQ IF THEY TRY TO STOP US
>O-oh hello mister iraqi i-i was just joking

>They weren't running from anything because there was no war
Good.
>If they were allies with Baghdad why would Baghdad attack Sulaimanniya?
It wasn't about alliances, it was about cutting down the costs.
>Who lost what?
Their independence. The minute they vote it for it with no allies and try to do it by themselves, they lost. Everyone fucking saw it except the old retard that pushed for it.

>It wasn't about alliances, it was about cutting down the costs.
PUK has always been in Iran's pocket, they weren't "cutting any costs", they were doing what they always do.

>Their independence.
PUK was never in favour of independence.

> Everyone fucking saw it except the old retard that pushed for it.
And the >90% of Kurds who voted for it.

>And the >90% of Kurds who voted for it.
Dont remind me how much of a retards they are to believe that shit.

there is no such thing as "(((kurdistan)))"
(((kurdistan))) is just an imaginary territorial claim in between mesopotamia, anatolia and the caucasus. it has zero historical precedence and it has zero original culture

>Dont remind me how much of a retards they are to believe that shit.
Bashuris are indeed retarded. PUK voters even more so because they voted for ndependence but also voted for the cucks who cockblocked independence.

free ocalan blease

Hang him you mean.

>Hang him you mean.
that would be VERY rude desu

Feel sorta bad for 'em.

I went to Iraqi Kurdistan for a week back in 2013. Genuinely nice people, albeit with horrifically bland food. I remember being pretty surprised by how much development was happening in Duhok and Erbil.

Had a kek-worthy moment in Erbil, though. I couldn't find my way back to my hotel, which was situated on a street named after another city in Kurdistan (I think Shaqlawa).

Asked a police officer for directions and he stopped a taxi to take me there. Taxi driver and cop both thought I wanted to go Shaqlawa city. Driver wanted some 40,000 dinars, I said it was too much and the location was wrong.

Policeman didn't understand a thing and started screaming at the driver to take me for free.

Another time, random Kurdish dude in Duhok took me to a bellydancing club. Thought he was trying to scam me on drink prices, but he started throwing money at me and yelling "you no pay, you no pay! Kurdistan! Kurdistan!" when I asked how much the bill would be.

>nothing about them available in history.
WE WUZ MEDES

Literally the only real life cultural exchange story today on Sup Forums, shame on everyone else