Why do the mexicans who flood over our borders daily look nothing like the mexicans on TV??

Why do the mexicans who flood over our borders daily look nothing like the mexicans on TV??

It really makes you contemplate.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0
youtube.com/watch?v=cxmYQ4IM8vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have literally no issues with
Mexican people, only their incompetent government.

I have to say white heritage Mexicans are qt as fuck, got with one when I went on holiday to Guadalajara last year. But the mestizos and obvious natives look ugly as fuck

While the US pushes ugly people and niggers on TV the Mexicans don't have that sort of PC culture. They don't want niggers and spics on TV. The people on the TV are the best looking in country, pretty much the whitest people who live there.

It's funny how we don't hear liberals screeching over Mexico. They also have a history of killing natives, slavery, racism etc, even to this day blacks are not recognized by the Mexican government. They're basically second class citizens. Do liberals care? Nope. We just need more niggers on Swedish TV. That's the issue that matters.

The same reason working class white Americans look nothing like the Whites on TV,

>sex outside of wedlock
Gross.

/thread

Because the ones on TV are Castizo.

Those are white people, the spics you see in America are mongrels mixed with Meztizo indian genes that why skin has that orangish coloration and their noses.

None of those women are objectively attractive.

after their anchor babies get BLEACHED they do

It's crazy to think these are the whitest people in the country and they are still this brown.

Latin America was a mistake.

>Lower-tier whites versus higher-tier whites is analogous to criollo europeans versus squat mestizos.

You gringos realize you are getting the poorest, most shit tier Indios coming in here right?

Like yourself?

depends. in texas we have some mestizo people that have family before Texas independence

Im not Mexican.

but i mean, why dont we ever get the qt White mexicans crossing over and always exclusively get the short, brown, ugly shits?

is unattractiveness such a recipe for failure in Non-PC mexico that you're literally better off crossing the border? Surely there can be no correlation between being brown and ugly and how intelligent someone is?

Because the mexicans who flood over our borders daily are, nine times out of ten, part of Mexico's nigger tier population, which is why the Mexican government cries "racism" anytime someone in the US government advocates stronger border security. They unload their lower classes on us, they're not longer Mexico's problem, and they circulate American currency into Mexico when they send money home to their families. The government was caught distributing pamphlets in the early 00's that educated people on how to evade our border patrol and take advantage of our social benefits once they crossed border.

They are not our friend at all.

I would impregnate them all, especially the tall one.

It's the same with Asians.
It really makes you Chink

>why dont we ever get the qt White mexicans crossing over and always exclusively get the short, brown, ugly shits?

Probably the same reason you don't see white liberals living in black neighborhoods.

Exactly. I can't fucking wait to build the wall and make Mexico pay.

Fuck Mexico

Beyoncé is fucking rank as pigshit
It's no surprise there's endless rumours about how bad her cunt stinks.
JayZ must love sticking his cock into sand buckets of rotten fish guts and pig vomit to remind him of her when she's on tour

Latinas > Whites >>>> asians

prove me wrong Sup Forums, oh wait you can't.

Also, in addition to this, they ship their illegal central and South American immigrants right up to America and unload these third world shit heads on us.

Mexico has a caste system similar to india, poor brown people at the bottom, rich whites at the top. White Mexicans come over legally.

In terms of being shit? You misplaced white and latina.

wtf I hate TV now

Thread/

Post a pure blood latina at least faggot.

The only attractive Latina's that exist have bloodlines going back to Europe and white culture, hence why all attractive Latina's look white. Latinas encompass Europe's Spain. Real Hispanics, including most of South America and Brazil do not. Take your ugly dark skinned Aztec hookers and Negroids and piss off back to niggerland.

Because Hispanic countries still have blacks and whites, and the white Hispanics are the successful attractive ones you see on TV, while the black ones are the ones committing all the crime.

>Tania Rincon
>not objectively attractive

kill yourself goy

Damn I would love to bend her over that and give her the ole D-style

The rich ones who usually have European heritage and less darker skin stay in Mexico. All the poor darker people leave because they are seen as subhuman.

>even their TV stars are dumpy midgets

Please shitxico keep your trash on your side of the wall

>Latinas are sooo hot.

Oh wait m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsEZBSTc3a0

Wow that was amazing imagery. Sometimes I wish I was Australian.

Thalia is pure blood mexican.

See

Yes """mexican"""

Basically this, but holy fuck the ones with Spanish bloodlines are so HOT.

Mexiroach shitskin shill

You should visit Atlanta.

And every other city in Ga. And Fl. And Al. And Mississippi. And Texas. And Southern Az. And SoCal.

I've been to every states I-10 and I-40 runs through and Mexicans are spread far and wide. They aren't bad people themselves, per se, but their culture is total shit.

everyone knows jessica alba isn't really latina. she's a fake latina who doesn't even speak spanish.

nationality =/= race

pay denbts

> they're not sending their best.
The Mexi Gov encourages gheto fucks to leave for the US.

Yep, and they treat people from south of their border like complete shit. They will lock up their illegals without hesitation, beat them, and there have even been cases of many people in a border town murdering illegals crossing their southern border. And all they are doing is passing through to get to the US, so it's not like Mexico had to actually deal with them for long.

But how many Americans actually know any of this? They'll believe Mexico's officials crying about how racist the US is before they would invest a second into research to see how full of shit the entire Mexican government is.

I feel bad for Mexico. Way back in the day, Mexico was a pretty amazing place. (Well by amazing I mean not a total shit-hole) but it was a pretty decent place to live. People need to see that this is what government corruption gets you. Sure we have it now but south of us it's to the point that the cartels control everything and officials are bribed freely. If the people took real control, they could improve things a lot.

First of all television always promoted and will continue to promote beautiful people - physically, beautiful by the standards it dictate usually fake with lots of make up and surgeries.

Secondly you're asking why sub 1% is like the rest 99% + ?

white and castizo latinas are 10/10 GOAT tier

The whiter you are in SA, Mexico etc means you are of a higher social class. There are poor whites though, when I was growing up my nanny had red hair and green eyes. The problem is when the whites fuck with meztizos thus diluting the blood line. My family has told and encouraged me to go for strictly white Colombians. The "brown" mexicans leave to go do the US because they cant escape the poverty there and see the US as an easy way out

>blacks are not recognized by the Mexican government.

What did you mean by this?

They still are brown as fuck.

I don't know why you are asking if it is really obvious. Only the really desperate go to america. I have an uncle that is white with green eyes and everything but he is kind of dumb and only finished jr high, he crosses illegaly to work in construction.

If you have a nice job, I say earning the minimum of $10,000 pesos a month you are set, unless you are a greedy bastard.

nah, thats white by alot of SA standards and Mexico obviously

What's with the midget, front and center?

Nah, they're brown.

I bet she gives great blow jibbies.

ok gabriel

Mexico's full of midgets, male and female.

They look like gypsies, only darker in skin. Maybe they are Brazilians?

Aren't Mexicans actually leaving the USA more than they enter?

If you are going to cherrypick whites on your media at least do it right.

The point was that white mexicans have no problem finding good jobs because in general they are better educated, and thus have no need to move, but you still get people like my uncle, whose grandma was a pure blonde aryan german immigrant but still remained poor.

>prove me wrong

okay

What culture? They have no culture. They're the very definition of uncultured.

Pro-tip: wrapping meat in a tortilla and selling it in the streets is not "culture".

burgers talking about culture ahah

Because the best mexicans are fine in Mexico?

That is not true, most of them are catholic mexicans with history unlike wasp americans.

FL has:
>Cubans
>Nicaraguans
>Venezuelans
>puerto ricans

Still haven't met a mejican

t. Floridian

youtube.com/watch?v=cxmYQ4IM8vc

they dont sound brazilian.

Because they aren't sending their best. They're sending us their murderers, their rapists... It's money going out and 4'11" shit brown Pedro coming in.

It is if more than person does it.

Not as glorious as European architecture but still

I've notice that even the cherrypicked light skinned actors outside Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay have lot of Native American features.

>implying whites outside of mass media are any different

Starting to fall for your own ruse aren't you josh?

my eyes!!

give back the torch

LOL

>Implying you wouldn't fuck that taco belly off of her

Heheheh gringos

>that old guy with the hat in the second row

The ones on TV are the rich, mostly-Spanish ones who are basically tanned Europeans (raped by Moors)

The ones who jump the border are the worst of Mexico and have much more Native DNA.

He's comfy AF

Second from the bottom on the third column looks French

Modern day Mexicans are blue jean-wearing, Bud Light-drinking fatasses. Rednecks, essentially. They have the highest obesity rate on earth. If you had to interact with them on a daily basis you would understand.

It's still Mediterranean as fuck, that's why Portuguese love this crap. We need more Germanic actors.

*third column, counting from the left

some of them are already germanic or have most germanic blood

>They don't want niggers and spics on TV.
pic related

Holy fuck they look nothing like the average mexican. At least here in Brasil some of the people on television look like they're from their own country. Not many though

Your everyday average brazilian

Yeah they eventually assimilate your lack of values and completely degenerate american lifestyle.

It depends, Malhação is average brown middle-poor Brazilian as fuck, meawhile the shows we export to Portugal are mediterranean as fuck.

If they all looked like this then I don't think there would be much support for the wall.

they aren't actually. blacks and hispanics sit at a 50% obesity rate in the usa. their women are a higher percentage than that. disgusting. finding an attractive latina who isn't a hambeast is hard and it's even harder still finding an attractive one

>black guy with the whitest girl
Coincidence?

I wish some of our TV shows were full of Germanic looking Brazilians.

Wew that's almost a gigabyte of pressure