Pokemon Goy: Degeneracy

>Sup Forums calims to hate Jews and degeneracy
>plays the biggest Jew money maker/goy data collecter ever devised

Why does Sup Forums play this shitty Jew game? They're stealing you're info, and you're giving them money for it. Plus it's a child's game you fucking degenerates.

I used to think Sup Forums was the world's last hope in the fight against kike degeneracy. Yet, you fucking goys fall for this?

Explain why you fell for the app Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying the jews didnt already have your info thanks to your service provider, google, the NSA, or any of your other apps
wew lad

> has data

Not anymore goy!

>Implying I'm not behind multiple proxies and using McDonald's WiFi.

wew

>data collecter
>servers down 99% of the time ane gps doesnt even work

Good job.

You could already be doing this while playing Pokemon GO.

I'm training Pokemen in Long Beach from Las Vegas.

>pol is one person

FUCKING JEWS GET OUT!!

If it is a Jewish conspiracy, they really fucked up with this one. Niantic, the developer of the game, is completely incompetent and a majority of the games player base (normies on the normie bandwagon) have already stopped playing. The game is dead anyway.

>They're stealing you're info
>you're

>Why does Sup Forums play this shitty Jew game?

Its fun

Sorry you have to friends to play with and are too much of an autist to leave his mom's basement

>they're stealing information
>of my emulator

I d o n t c a r e

> implying everyone here is some retarded faggot who plays kids games.

As an avid fan of the Pokémon franchise, I cannot support Pokémon Go.

It's in every way harmful to the franchise and image of Pokémon and has nothing, except for the Pokémon, in common with the original games.

The concept of Pokémon is unity and friendship; the overcoming of problems and obstacles through believing in both your tactical skills and your team. Pokémon Go handles your Pokémon not as 'friends' or teammates in terms of gameplay, they handle them as replaceable things that only serve as collectibles. It's a morally inferior product that tries to sell you a basic function of your body (walking) as gameplay feature.

>'BUT IT MAKES YOU GO OUT AND MEET PEOPLE YOU FOKIN HATER!'
Well guess what, you can do that without looking like a fucking smartphone zombie, and you are meant to do it; so don't use it as a pro-argument for a game that literally feeds on your idiocity.

Fucking leaf roach, kys

>As an avid fan of the Pokémon franchise

You're no better than the rest of them you degenerate.

>Pokémon Goy detected

In terms of gameplay, the game is pretty dull. But it's pretty fun to take your bike with a friend and follow roads you've never taken in the city to find stops and Pokémon. Hatching eggs is also a nice mechanic. You need to travel 2, 5 or 10 km to hatch an egg, which contain increasingly rare Pokémon. Finding new or semi-rare Pokémon is also pretty exciting, when all you find normally is fucking Drowzee, Rattata and Pidgey/Spearow.

I hated the idea, before I tried it. I don't give a shit if it's a Jew trap to steal "muh data". I've already used Android and Gmail since beta, they have everything they need. I'm having fun, I want to have fun to take a break from all the fucking misery on Sup Forums.

>and folloe roads you've never taken
this shows a deep lack of interest in your surroundings. needing a game to discover your country is just typical for a cucked nation.

>straw man
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
what a shitty slide thread

>Pokemon GOy
They're not even hiding it anymore

I hear there's lots of Pokemon at the Stockholm asylum center, Sven. Plus, while you're there you can suck some more migrant cock.

>needing a game to discover your country is just typical for a cucked nation.
>Germany
>Calling any other nations cucked

>israel's closest ally
>deciding who's cucked

Implying it generates money for the company

Fucking sickening, why would a fellow leaf brother hate his own people? The leaf goes beyond opinions. Leafs must unite under one.

I play it with my girlfriend and we go out for a walk every night to watch stars and catch some Pokemon. Pretty fun in my opinion and I can't care less if someone earning money by collecting my data, that I take a walk every night, wow.

Get a life you autists