Why Germany is superior to France?

why Germany is superior to France?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2017/feb/12/us-tennis-nazi-era-anthem-germany-fed-cup-match-deutschlandlied
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it is not
fuck germanystan

Vive La France

they created a common market, then lowered their wages and social laws to steal our industry
now they're trying to steal our agriculture thru industrialized agriculture, aka pesticides
cunts, all of em, Macron shall smite them

Why is one jap spamming threads

OP is a blogger who translates our comments and post them on his website to earn money

fukk all-nationz.com

Am I supposed to visit this site.

Nah it's in nip anyway,
It's a real thing m8

The best part is that he erases comments insulting Japan so it's basically a giant circlejerk.

this. and I found my comment like was also erased in his blog
just fill this thread with junk for retaliation

because Mercedes-Benz und autobahn

JAPAN SUCKS DICK

CHING CHONG BING LING

I agree we need Napoleon back

Vive

Because they've been a cultural and artistic superpower, spearheaded liberty and human rights, caved to the Frankfurter school the least of the two mentioned countries, have spread constitutionalism and rule of law across Europe, still intervenes in foreign conflicts and has never made itself guilty of starting a world war.

Oh...wait

Netherlands trully the best ally.

Deutschland, Deutschland, über alles

theguardian.com/sport/2017/feb/12/us-tennis-nazi-era-anthem-germany-fed-cup-match-deutschlandlied

>theguardian.com/sport/2017/feb/12/us-tennis-nazi-era-anthem-germany-fed-cup-match-deutschlandlied

retarded kankerartikel

Retarded kankercountry you mean. That newspaper never forced the Germans to de facto abolish the first stanza of their anthem.

and why make an article about it then? its just retarded

I went through europe a couple of times, i studied some basic french german and spanish before doing so.
Going through germany i was met with nothing but hospitality and respect even though i spoke in the most broken german imaginable, they tried to help me make myself understood.
going through france, if you didnt speak PEAK PERFECTION french they would just dismiss you offhanded and ignore you
French people are so fucking in over their own heads it's embarrassing

>and why make an article about it then?
Because a German athlete crying, screaming and shouting about Nazi's when someone starts playing her country's national anthem before an important tennis match is newsworthy?

>steal
they're just better, piere

You have never been to France, stop spreading anglo memes on the internet.

its not because one person has an autistic attitude that you need to make a whole article about it besides if you're a retarded journalist

>Journalists should stop writing about prominent events that offend me

No its just explain why i never read any nieuwspaper

because

You sure do sound like an intelligent and well-informed individual.

i don't know, it seems like the only thing that prevented them from owning europe was just the fact they weren't united
they're just better, better workers, better culture, better army, better technology etc

stop fucking wearing proxy you filthy gaijin

you too :^)

Sup Forums and Sup Forums everyday