TWENNYYYY

SIX
I
X

TEEEEENNN

>polls

yikes. Drumpf is president.

>democracy over authoritarianism
When did king nigger start supporting Trump?

>shillary
>not authoritarian
>2
>0
>1
>6

You Americans realize Trump's plans for tariffs will sink your economy right?

why are people calling him drumpf
does it mean anything

Isn't this the cuck that used to sit in for Rachel Maddow when MSNBC worried she wasn't gay enough?

>83175325
If you are right then why didn't you get repeating digits?

can't be any worse than NAFTA

That's what I want to know.

You shias realize he is posturing so that when he comes to the negotiating table with ayatollah they actually think he will do it. No more nukes for you.

LITERALLY 2016

Yeah, Obama does almost everything by executive order.

Faceless wealth is meaningless, that and Iranians can't have a nonbiased opinion about Trump, his administration would allow your nation to be bankrupted, and for good reason you dirty persian.

>>polls

Ah yes. Spoken like a true Drumpf tardy. Those polls include a RNC bump, and not a DNC bump.

>the POTUS is elected on how many retweets they get

Wait. That's not Rachel Maddow?

link to tweet you fag or it didn't happen

>he thinks those are a lot of rt/likes

Yikes. OP is fucked (and retarded)

This is great considering it was the DNC that rigged the primaries. At least Trump won the GOP ones fair and square.

Notice the like-to-retweet ratio to.

Trump mostly gets likes for his tweet because people agree with it. The other guy mostly gets retweets from shillbots who get paid for every retweet of some political statement from some cuck.

Donald's grandfather was German and his name was Drumpf. When he moved to the US, he spoke his name to the immigration officers who spelled their name as Trump.
Liberals think this is comedy gold.

Hillary has 12.2k supporters? Good God Drumpf is fucked, how can he even compete?

I'll admit I don't know much about economics, but all of the people I utterly despise, who I know for a fact are dead wrong about other things, keep saying this. Well, I don't believe you. I want to put it to the test.

Let's see if you're right or wrong.

Trump 2016.

Because globalisim is going so well right?

The economic jew fails to account for geopolitics. Having such an absolute dependence on foreign manufacturing and resources makes a nation weak politically and vulnerable to economic shocks ending the gravy train.

Will it be democracy if Trump gets a majority of the votes?