Why do you hate refugees? Do you really want children like this to go back to their hellish conditions...

Why do you hate refugees? Do you really want children like this to go back to their hellish conditions? Just because of a few bad apples?

>They should fix their own country

It's not as easy as it sounds, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/21/theres-a-booming-black-market-for-fake-syrian-passports/
youtube.com/watch?v=sRp9hdP96Vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes

who the fuck cares about how shitty their lives are? It's all relative

No, I want their boats sunk in the Mediterranean. Better that a billion refugees drown than one terrorist kills an Englishman.

Yeah

Pretty much.

"(((Few bad apples)))". The whole tree is rotten man

>children
you must be good at cherry picking

Yes

Not my problem mate.

that kid bears odd resemblance with orphan kid from the 'screamers'

Everything cant be easy, and I would choose the satisfaction of rebuilding a nation over rotting away in a foreign country any day.

It's not a few bad apples. And unfortunately yes. Our tribe doesn't owe them anything. And neither does yours.

Take them to your own house then.

>It's not as easy as it sounds, you know.

I do not care. Life's hard. Deal with it or die trying.

Not my kids, not my problem.

Yes I want them back to hellish conditions. Enough. They don't deserve to come to Europe. Most aren't even from Syria.

>It's not as easy as it sounds
I don't think it sounds easy at all, but that doesn't make it any less true.

Serb knows what's up.

Unexceptional individual lives don't matter. if they want to pollute gene they should go Asian countries, there are not enough whites.

Great movie, seen it once years ago and it's nowhere to be found anymore

Why do refugees hate us
We have given them everything including what was meant for a children, we have given them freedom
Still they only want to rape,rob and murder us.
Terror in miniature happens everywhere in Europe every day

kids and women can come.

all men can fuck off.

Why do you hate Fireblight?
Do you want to destroy all the apples just because a few bad ones are among them?

You know that childrens grow, right?

They are already brainwashed by chopper allah parents and media. Nothing of value was lost.

>It's not as easy as it sounds, you know.

instead fugg up whole europe with ther shit

>why do you hate refugees
They's Muslims and future gost fucking savages who will aim destroy their host nations like so many parasites.
>Do you really want children like this to go back to their hellish conditions?
Yes

i love how people from the USA are always like "these refugees arent bad u know" well fuk u guys. You dont even take any in even though u fucks created most of these refugees.

>its not as easy as it sounds

Thats why the Kurds are doing the fighting against the filth.

This, holy shit, literally the smartest solution, good thinking Sven

millions of niglets die everyday what do care about some sandniglets for?

If a male and female can find the nutrients to fuck and produce a child then they can live in the country they fucked in.

^^ right!

We should gas this little nigger with his parents and all this fucking region and all muslims.

Nothing in life worth having is easy.

Yes.

Fuck them. We have our own to not care about

Yes, yes I sure do! Let them go back to whatever conditions they left instead of their families using false claims of rapefugee status to invade America and other Western countries. They will replicate the hellish conditions they left in the host country duped into allowing them in.
They aren't refugees. This is Jihad through false claims of "refugee" status. Once they arrive they cause all sorts of problems, including rape and murder of innocents that become victims due to politicians forcing Muslims upon their people. Remember these worthless fuckers asking for your vote in the future, and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Okay, you baited me you fucking cunt. Death on you, and wash your pussy next time.

I hate what they have become.

Mere expendable tools used to destabilize Europe and form Iron Regime from within.

You think elites care for them?
They are McGuffins.
Stories to exploit, sad faces to photograph to melt hearts of idiots. I want them happy and alive in their homelands. Merkel wants them all dead.

Yes it is actually easy. It's called not being a fucking coward. If you're not willing to defend the country you were born in and instead opt to leave then you're nothing but a coward and have no sense of honor, pride, dignity, and virtues.

You know, those traits that make a human a human.

They can't integrate themselves and most of them aren't even kids or women, just lefty lies.

Germany shouldn't have rushed to accept so many and instead take less and try to integrate them proper, as it stands, they can't keep track anymore and it's a shit show.

Anyways, fuck them, most refugees even feel entitled to free shit and they don't even expect to adapt to our way of living, instead they want US to adapt to them.

Something about Russia basically saying that they're the guests here and should behave or get kicked out.

>It's not as easy as it sounds, you know

But if we try to fix it, everyone cries about muh dead muslum children. If we leave them alone they kill each other, blame america, then terror attack us. If we help them and bring them here as refugees they terror attack us daily and demand more and more tax money and expanded privileges.

Fuck off. Kill every last muslims, nigger, and jew. World peace in 30 days.

I'll personally put a bullet in the head of this fucker and take a shit in the hole.

Don't be sad user, I don't want them to go back to hellish conditions, I want them to die and never grow up into terrorists.

It's not as easy to fuck up your country as they did either, but here we are.

Let me tell you a thing about children in shitty countries.

They are often used as free servants or as meat shields. They are replaceable, just a mouth less to feed. Did you once watch documentaries about wildlife? Animals pop out many children and when the ressources get scarce, they kill/abandon a few children. Nowadays Europe feeds Africa and the children that would die naturally, live and produce more hungry children. You support overpopulation.

This happened 35 years ago :
One of my uncles in Turkey had 2 daughter's, but he wanted a son. So he got my aunt pregnant again. This time it was a boy and a girl. He thought "gee, now I have to feed 3 girls and 1 boy" and told them to kill the girl, but my aunt didn't allow it.

Or look at China. When they were allowed to have only one child, they killed millions of baby girls. Western values will kill the earth through overpopulation. They feed unsustainable masses.

>Why do you hate refugees?
Because they are shitskin savages and their countries are shit because of them.
They shouldn't be here in the first place, but yes, they should go back and live it the miserable shit hole their savage parents created for them.
>Just because of a few bad apples?
I thought Islam was the leading religion in that region...
>(Fixing their own coutries) It's not as easy as it sounds, you know.
Not my problem. Working your whole life 9-to-5 just so I can make living isn't easy either, but guess what? I do it.

They can go to Atlantis.

this.

It's harsh but true

It's my favorite flag!

He will grow to be a shit head like every other entitled "victim"

They are cowards. They deserve nothing.

Kill all lefties world peace in 15 days

Yes, and all his brood with him. Next question plz

No, I don't hate them especially the children but I don't know what to do. Some of the attackers in the latest wave of attacks were asylum seekers, correct? Not all, but some. There has also been an increase in sex attacks on women, even left wing outlets admit this like Huffington Post. I take sexual assault very seriously unlike many on this website, and it is an awful horrible thing

I don't know what to think. It also appears that European states are strained under the amount of people moving

I guess tighten and more rigorous acceptance for asylum seekers or maybe temporary stay but need to go back after so many years which some countries are doing I believe

But no, I hate no refugees

Because they let their nation fall apart, so do you really expect them to maintain stability where they end up.

Only people from shit cultures become refugees.

so question, why can't Saudi Arabia or Yemen take the refugees though? Why does it have to be Europe?

What the fucking fuck? Your uncle tried to kill his daughter?

Because they aren't fucking refugees

>data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

Syrians are only 33% of the supposed "refugees"

Oh, not enough?

>washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/11/21/theres-a-booming-black-market-for-fake-syrian-passports/

tl;dr there is a huge blackmarket for falsified Syrian passports and German officials estimate nearly a third of asylum seekers are falsely claiming Syrian background.
THEY

ARENT

ASYLUM

SEEKERS

THEY

ARE

OPPORTUNITY

SEEKERS

They are doomed to be lesser humans. Best to not let them infect our societies with their problems.

I dont automatically hate refugees as individuals, a few among them could be ok, but mass immigration on this recent scale will turn europe into a shithole like their countries of origin. That is something I hate.

European nations and their culture deserve a future without islam.

Well 50% are spread throughout the Middle East countries. They are also pushed to the absolute limit as well, especially poor Lebanon and Turkey.

I don't know about Saudi Arabia and I believe Yemen is in the middle of a social breakdown. I think a big problem is that so many grown men are making the move to Europe, time magazine said 62% are adult males and only 16% are adult females with the rest being unidentified children. Needs to be more balance but I dont know how

> Refugees
> Children
youtube.com/watch?v=sRp9hdP96Vg

Because they aren't refugees and even the relative few who are should go to other parts of their country or to nearby countries...not fucking Sweden or Germany
Yes, I do want them to go back
It wouldn't be nearly as difficult to fix the country if the fuckers would stop leaving it and actually do something

Yes

How on Earth did you arrive at that value proposition?

They grow up into rapefugees and akbars. Fuck em all

They should all go back.
Using a kid in your pictures won't change anyone's mind, they're all scum

Fuck them
Sink the boats

As I said, children are disposable and replaceable in shitholes, if you see no value in them. He already hat 2 daugthers and just wished for a son. If you live in a shithole, you might have other priorities.

When I was a baby, I was sick all the time. My grandfather supposedly said: "Just let him die already", because I was a frail child. I remember my grandfather as a loving and caring man. He did everything I wanted, bought the things I wanted and played and praised me all the time. Maybe he changed his mind, when he saw me being a healthy heir.

Being human. You protect your family first, then your friends, then your neighbours, then the guy from the next town over.

Some people who may or may not want me dead from half a world away are pretty low down my list of moral obligations.

No, we dont want them to go back, we want them to bring vengeance into your own homeland, you deserve that. We want them to rape your women, kill your children and ruin your countries just like you did it to them. And you cant fight anymore.

The middle east would not do this for the west

fuck

them

If Australia burned boats coming to indonesia would be shot out of the water day one.

FUCK

NON

WHITES

Torrents?

Why do you think their countries are shit? Because the inhabitants made it so. Why then would you want them to come here?

Their noxious culture fucks up their countries, then they go to developed and civilized parts of Europe and North America to enjoy the benefits that their culture make impossible to achieve in their own countries, then want to force that very culture to people arount them.

I dont want them to create hellish conditions here, which is what they do, just look at germany, its a warzone

Well keep the orphans below the age of 11 and they will be raised by the state and subject to many years of assimilation and secular studies. Their parents however and anyone above the age of 12 can go right the fuck back.

Maybe its because of agressive US policy? Maybe its totally your fault, amerifags?

As soon as you set foot in another country that is not in a state of war you are no longer a refugee as you have found refuge. You don't then get to go onto other places to claim refuge because you are no longer fleeing war.

yes i do. cant feed em dont breed em motherfucker

And no country has ever achieved greatness by sending all of its military aged males to other countries, and abandoning them to women and children. The price of liberty is paid in blood, and if sandniggers cant into that, they deserve to die in their godless wastelands.

If we were living in a normal world I could take that child into my own home and raise him as my own son.

BUT because we live in a feminist dominated liberalist matriarchy we want the entire family of that kid to move to our nations where we will feed, pay and house them.

If these people were living in such shitty conditions they would be asking western nations to take their children only. BUT instead, they use their children as a shield, an anchor, something to hide behind so they can get into Western nations and profit from our success. They're fucking evil and I wouldn't doubt that the refugee kid who washed up on the beach was thrown overboard near the coast as a publicity stunt.

Fuck them all.

Nope, there shouldn't be exceptions. those kids that remain will grow to terrorize you in the disguise of payback

I support Assad.
If we had backed the person who kept the region stable and protected Christians, instead of giving weapons to a violent Caliphate, we wouldn't have had this problem to begin with.

It is now the fault of these same people who toppled Assad that these Children suffer, as our own people should not be forced to bear the burden that their kind brings upon us.

We must put ourselves first, and we must eliminate those who have harmed others for the benefit of Israel and the Globalist powers.

They are used to it so it doesnt make a diffrence for them.
For us bringing their shot ruins our society.

The sandniggers literally mentally enslave their future generations by heinously brainwashing them while they are children, once your persona had been molded to that degree you can never change at all. Those kids are future terrorist all of them.

Yes, because accepting refugees is racist. We're stealing the best and brightest from developing nations and providing nothing in return.

The remaining people will never be able to put their countries back together and will live in property and squalor.

We get to enjoy the energy and diversity of new immigrants whole they get nothing in return. First we stripped them of resources, now we're stripping them of people.

Accepting refugees is the new post-colonial exploitation.

Fair enough. I'd still say there's a way you can fulfil both obligations without actually having to let them anywhere near you.

Because they are not treated as refugees. They are treated as immigrants. The leftists say "refugees" when they want special permission to let in millions of violent, retarded shitskins. But when they're in, they're suddenly immigrants who get free housing and other government assistance that is out of reach for natives.

If they are refugees, they can stay in camps and fuck off the moment there is peace in Syria. Which I would bring about soon enough by allying with Assad and Russia, and bombing the crap out of everything even smelling of ISIS, including all the "moderate" rebels the US has been supporting.

I don't like kids.

lol i just thought of this in the shower

logic:

if x country is invaded, their men will be expected to defend it

if x country´s refugees are men then they have abandoned that responsibility

thus you have to go back

Yes I dont give a fuck about
>muh bayy-bajjs ;_;

They grew up in war torn shit holes around violent people. That is how they are raised, and it isn't up to us to take them in. Maybe if people weren't Allahu Akbaring and raping people the general populous would think better of them.

Fuck off we're full.

Eh they're maleable and orphaned by their own kind.
They'll grow up to hate their home countries especially with proper red pill education

FUCKING THIS.

That's just welfare shopping. Or at least migrants stealing local jobs but they don't seem to be too keen on making a living

breaking western countries seems to be very easy for them. i dont think they are capable of fixing their own countries and frankly dont care. we are capable of fixing our countries simply by kicking them out, we are capable of living in peace