Give Us Back Manchukuo

Yesterday I met a very old lady.

I was very surprised to find out that she was born in China to Japanese parents.

It made me remember how great of an empire we were before the Ameritard bomb us

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/三韓
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCKING YOU DID THIS
I FUCKING HOPE KIM NOICES YOU INTO THE STONE AGE YOU CHUCKLEFUCK

KIm
kys

I'm ethnic Manchu and my family hates Japs. My grandfather was born in Malaysia but he told me about he always wanted to go back to China to become a famous chef because at the time China was plunged into chaos from fighting with Japan. My younger sister is kind of a weeb but she won't admit it lol.

Shouldn't you ask for Korea, the Kuril Islands, and Sakhalin back first?

What's your surname? Is it Manchu?

It's China that purged your people, not us.

We even restored a Manchu Emperor

What are you doing up, Ami? Isn't it 5:00 over there?

this
yamato people teamed up with the manchus to annihilate the ch*Noid menace

Yay, nice thread

No, all our surnames are sinicised. What's funny is back when I was in high school I used to know a Manchu girl (from Shenyang) who was more into Chinese culture than the Han people around us.

Shut the fuck up already.

Do you know of the Taiwanese Aussie user?

I've spoken to him a few times.

I can kind of understand why we wanted to conquer the Mainland, since this island is so small and so shitty. We are sitting in a million vulcanoes and earthquake happens everyday. Tokyo will be destroyed by a huge one in the future - it is not an if, but when.
Manchukuo and invading China was our only hope as a race and nation to survive. But we fucked up that one.

Count your blessing. Atleast we don't have the fate of the German

What's your hala?

Egiri. Went to China and met a Manchu from Cuigiya once. Pretty cool.

Can I join glorious Japanese empire?

How do you say Lebensraum in Japanese?

You wish, retard. Most Manchus hate Japs and we think of ourselves as Chinese. I personally don't mind Japanese people but my parents sure as hell hate them.

And literally all you had to do was not bomb Hawaii.

Is it true that Manchus hate nips more than Han do?

But Manchus are from a superior race like us.

before that, US asked japan to withdraw from china entirely

And almost the entirety of the US electorate was against war. If you hadn't preemptively attacked, there's a good chance we would have simply whined from the sidelines while you made everyone in Asia co-prosperous.

But you didn't. You chimped out and attacked. Then you got your shit kicked in and proceeded to bleat about it every August until the end of time.

Generally, yes. If you ever speak to a Manchu family then you can see just how deep the hatred for Japan runs lol. Of course, each individual is different and some Manchus like Japan or are neutral. I think Han people can have more diverse opinions because you have Hokkien cucks in Taiwan who love Japan.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Han-Chinese feared the north side, Mongolians and Manchurians

生存圏(せいぞんけん)or 生空間

We're better than Mongols though since we actually weren't nomads.

Now you've been absorbed to a subhuman species.

I cant imagine a worse fate for a race

>says literal subhuman species

We didn't have any chance at all. US cooperated with western countries to stop oil to Japan, and froze every Japanese asset in foreign countries. Every Middle East countries controlled by western power back then. So our economy will be devastated, if Japan didn’t withdraw from Manchukuo. Not like N.K which can get oil from China/Russia. And US already attacked Japan by using fling tigers. Electorate was against war but government officials was not.

My Korean friend's grandmother was a Japanese burakumin woman who came to Busan during the Korean War. It was extra harder for Japanese women of burakumin origin to live in Japan during the American occupation, so it made sense to move to Korea by smuggling themselves into American ships. Then she met her future husband, an orphaned Chinese man who was born in Jilin, later moved to Korea for fortune. All I know from my Korean friend is that his grandparents had a negative impression of Manchukuo at that time.

FYI, the southern coastal area of South Korea still has a lot of people of Han Chinese origin as an aftermath of the Korean War.

you can take Kazakhstan
annex us pls

大日本帝國 Rise Again

Says the dwarf islandnigger who's cucked by Amerifats and jacks off to Gundam.

I have a question for Koreans. Why did you choose the name 韓国 in 20th century?

It's especially confusing because Chinese are Han Chinese

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/三韓

>there's a good chance we would have simply whined from the sidelines while you made everyone in Asia co-prosperous.

user, Japan refused to step down in China because they were currently fighting the US puppet government actively turning the place into Phillipines 2.0.
It's how Taiwan came into being.

It was either bombing Hawaii or having the USA as neighbors holding onto the massive wealth that is Chinese land.

Interesting but it's wierd given how Koreans didn't call themself Han untill 100 years agos

Nurhaci was the first level 10 Chinaboo.

Everyone was a Chinaboo back then. Even the Mongols who settled in China started to self-assimilate because Chinese culture was so comfy.

Your Chinese friend should move back to China or something

Because Nobusuke Kishi and his grandson Abe are both proud Koreans of Korean heritage who serve their Korean Emperor Hirohito and want to free North Korea from Kim Jong Un and Manchuria from fake Manchu commie chink rule and unify ancient Korean lands

t. All-Nationz Schizophrenic Chongryon Zainichi Korean with an American proxy

I wonder why the japanese are so offensive/triggered in /int

Everytime I see a japanese thread is always hate related/racist/or some other degenerate feature...

Japan doesn't have limits. Poor culture/Gulag/Racism/No common sense/no manhood

every asian looks the same to me

t. ching chong WE WUZ QINGZ N SHIT chink

>What's funny is back when I was in high school I used to know a Manchu girl (from Shenyang) who was more into Chinese culture than the Han people around us.
Sounds like Korean Chinese (朝鮮族). They are more Chinese than they are Koreans