That episode of Sup Forums: The Animated Series where /x/ corrupted /s4s/

>that episode of Sup Forums: The Animated Series where /x/ corrupted /s4s/

>/s4s/ anything
Shit taste. Her arc was insufferable and almost ruined season 2 for me.

>that episode where /s/ asked /cm/ if he wanted to /ss/

how the hell do you corrupt /s4s/? That's like corrupting one of those singing trout things that had already been put through a microwave

Why is it that the only time they run /x/ episodes is at 3 AM on Fridays?

>that episode where Sup Forums creepily tries to get /cm/ to dress up as Nightwing

>/ss/
Disgusting hetshit breeder scum, go die.

>That episode where /tg/ played an RPG with /k/, /x/, Sup Forums and /d/
Boy it was a fuckup

>that episode where /fit/ and /hm/ became secret fuck buddies

Why do I get the feeling that this image was meant to have a cock there between them?

Who would have been the ideal members? I could see /x/ and Sup Forums doing some sort of RPG.

I thought she was funny in certain episodes. Remember that episode in Season 3 where she had weird feelings for /c/ and Sup Forums told her she was a degenerate? She thought he called her a Degeneres and she ended up finding out through Ellen Degeneres that being attracted to girls is okay.

Depends on the setting, but i could see /lit/ be a good player, if overbearing at others for not roleplaying enough, or at the GM pointing out flaws in the narrative.

>that episode where Sup Forums sits in his room alone making up episodes starring his friends.

My biggest problem with /s4s/'s character is that she feels like a rehash. I don't want to see a character struggling with a problem and think, "Sup Forums had this same problem last week."

I feel like we'd get somewhere with her if she actually confessed to /c/.

>The whole episode was stick figures
Pretty funny actually.

>the episode where Sup Forums gives /diy/ one of his red pills, but /diy/ has a bad trip and ends up turning the apartment block into a mobile fortress

why is /soc/ best girl?

>/soc/
Get better taste

If you could convince /lit/ to do it, you might be able to. /lit/ seems like the kind of guy who chooses whether or not to do something based on how "patrician" or "plebeian" it is.

Easily the best episode from season 3. I still laugh my ass off at /m/'s reaction.

I don't know. Why don't you ask the other twenty guys she's sleeping with?

Says the /s/ fag.

>that episode where /wsg/ gets addicted to remix Vines

>that episode where /d/ helps /trash/ marry /aco/... to a dog.

Post some of the best quotes of the series so far.

>that episode when /o/ fixes up the old dune buggy

My personal favourite is when Sup Forums, /tg/, /m/ and /toy/ all went to see Pacific Rim together, somehow they managed to keep Sup Forums out of it which just made it all the better.

>it's a /cm/ episode

>That episode where /lgbt/ chased off all the trannies and they invade /r9k/.

>That episode where /hc/ tries to make a snuff film.

>that episode where Sup Forums forces /jp/ to socialize with people her age

uncropped where?