USA house prices

How much does a decent 3 bedroom house in a decent, low crime, majority-white area cost in USA?
What about a small flat, also?

Also what states or counties are recommended?
I'm not moving but I want to look what the prices are. I had a quick look on estate agents and they were fucking dirt cheap i couldn't believe it. I imagine I must have been looking in some shitty area, but I don't know much about USA geography and estate.

I'm a 20 year old white male in England living with parents. I have some savings, all I want to do is get the fuck out of my parents house but prices in England are fucking insane. So I'm just interested in what they cost in other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plano,_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler,_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKinney,_Texas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$ 85,000,000,000,000,000.00. too lazy to convert to euros/pounds

yes, ask Sup Forums rather than just google it. that's a good idea.

You could get a nice 3 bedroom house on 20 acres in southwest Virginia for $250,000 the only blacks are ones that have been living on the same plot of land that their slave ancestors worked on and are so assimilated they are like the white southerners around here

>low crime
>majority-white

These areas don't exist anymore. I live in a low crime area, but majority is punjab. Houses are $750,000 to $1 mil+

In cities

I don't want to read articles I want to talk to genuine people not silly pricks who use fancy words and spew adds and celebrity gossip down my throat,

>he still thinks the internet is a information tool

smaller towns in MN are great, as are N and S Dakota.

should have no issues finding a decent place under $200k

jobs, however

I live just outside Atlanta. You get get one for as low as $60,000 here in certain areas that are around Kind of poor people but not criminal gangbanger type. About $120,000 can get you a nice one in a relatively mixed good behaving area. Drive thirty minutes from here and you can get the $200,000 and up with the rich white slave owning motherfuckers.

Depends entirely on what part of the country and how real you're willing to go. In the Midwest in a small city you could get a house like that for 150-180k. I have a four bedroom house on an acre that was only 198k

Use kraigslist or something.

>These areas don't exist anymore

Sad and depression as fuck

baby boomers and X-gen really fuck it up

this drug up libshit hippies fuck up everything

yeah, i live in a pretty working class area right now. nothing wrong with it, low crime and everything

just not interested in ghettos where im going to get beaten the fuck up lol

It depends heavily on location but the average home price is around 200k wish is about 150k in bongmoney.

in DFW that will be $250k and up. and you'll want up, because for that money you get a real old one that needs a fair amount of work.

kys faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plano,_Texas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler,_Texas

Understand that it is DRASTICALLY different from block to block, and especially from city to city and state to state.

In Los Angeles you couldnt rent a tool shed for less than $1,500 a month, and pay 6 million in property taxes.

In lovely northern nevada here, you can buy a 3bdrm house for about $125-$180K

In rural Texas and rural southern states you can often buy a plantation mansion for $1,000,000

In New York city, you can't buy a closet for $1,000,000

KEK don't listen to that moron nippman. We have entire states with ~90% white poeple.

look into New England region, you'd feel more at home.

Regional variation is huge. A 1 bedroom apartment is like a million dollars in my neighborhood, a 3-br with pool in Cape Coral, FL was ~$100k when I looked a few years ago.

And price is just part of it -- you *really* need to watch out for property taxes and HOA fees. I've seen taxes as high as 5-6% in upstate New York. With at 4% mortgage, that means you're paying more in taxes than in house payments. Pretty significant.

zillow.com is good for house browsing, city-data.com is good for demographics info.

oh and let's not forget

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKinney,_Texas

but OP won't find anything for less than $300k out there

about $175,000 in America. Could get a basic house with 3 beds, 1 bath for around $100,000.

>low crime, majority-white
A gated community you mean...

>In New York city, you can't buy a closet for $1,000,000
can confirm. Even if you live in a ghetto buying is still above average price.

plano, texas 58.4% Non-Hispanic White

Tyler, Texas 50% Non-Hispanic White

lel, most of America outside the major cities is large majority white, >85%, and low crime.

America is Europe except for the nigger/crime - ridden cities, and even there they tend to stay in one part of town.

What part of Sugarland are you in?

>Inside the Portland Oregon city area

$250K-350K

>Outside the Portland area (Local suburbs)

$185K-225K

Nice, my shitty ass flat with 2 rooms cost 50k$.
Pretty cheap tbqh.

user here is correct. The house here in Shenandoah County will run 100-150 then depends on how much land you want.

I live in northern Nevada and there are no nice 3 bedroom houses for less than $200k

Stay at least 30 minutes out of all major metro areas.

In flyover land, $200-$250K should get you Atleast 3 Br, 2 Ba, roughly 2000 sq. ft, sometimes with a finished basement and attached 2 car garage on maybe 1 acre of land.

Whatever your occupation, research where you career is in demand, research that area and neighboring towns, and shop at realtor.com.

I didnt say it would be brand new never owned and in a perfect white picket fence neighborhood in Genoa. Carson city and gardnerville houses can be found in that price range.

30 minutes outside (north) of Atlanta, ga. 1.5 acres of land, really nice 3 bedroom 2 bath with full unfinished basement, 3 car garage and air conditioned work shop with garage and 2 drive ways... 220k. Property taxes are roughly $2500 year and insurance about 1500 a year. Can't beat it with a stick, in the richest county in the state of GA.

property taxes are the gayest thing ever

where the hell is the government spending all the money?

What no one understands about this question is the U.S. is fucking huge. You might as well ask about home prices from London to romana. Some places are cheap,some arn't

Totally agreed. What pisses me off is that 80% roughly goes to public schools. Fortunately though my county has the best schools in the state. And they don't turn out retards or liberals. Very conservative, very white, and very smart people. Fortunately for Property Taxes, when you turn 65 u no longer have to pay for school shit. but fuck, paying for it all these years without kids kinda sucks.

Feeding Pedro and Tyrone's 7th child

Not true in my county. We don't have any tyrones < 1%, and only about 8% pedros. Plus property taxes don't in anyway pay for welfare. That's taken out of income taxes etc. But the point is well taken.

He is trolling. It's not true at all.