Hahaha

hahaha

Nothing out of the ordinary then

maybe if third world shitholes like you too your fair share they wouldn't all be in one town in sweden
don't worry though, no matter how many muzzies are in sweden they'll still be richer, more developed, safer, and happier than you and your country

Muslims bowing to their Swedish overlords. You jelly?

OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHA

So?
Sweden has to fall so the rest of europe takes notes.

>let me tell you about your country

That guy called sweden a joke country for having a prime minister without a degree
Sounds like a fascist to me

Eastern European shitholes don't get to mock Sweden. Go back to Sup Forums, mongrel.

>you too your
Half this board is non-Americans telling Americans about their country. Delete this post.

>inb4 a bunch of western flags mad af

It's like if you were drinking yourself to death but blamed your friend for not doing his part to help. "Maybe if you drank your fair share I wouldn't be in this mess!"

I think there's a simpler solution, you know?

The classic leb leftist Australian

amerimutts coming in hot with their ameriopinions

Are you saying mixed people are not entitled to speak their minds? How racist.

Good. I'm tired of the "nordic countries are soo good we should copy whay they do xdddd" meme. Hope they implode asap.

Allah is Swedish?

>mixed
>people
An oxymoron (usual plural oxymorons, more rarely oxymora) is a rhetorical device that uses an ostensible self-contradiction to illustrate a rhetorical point or to reveal a paradox

Swedish cucks

T H I C C

dumb comment from you

Looks like Moscow

global boger face . jpg

for god's sake yank

O B S E S S E D

not enough people

C O N C E R N E D

If Sweden is in decline, why worry?

Maybe real worry is decline of rest of Europe and that Sweden manages things better?

I'm not worried about the economy tbqh, those issues can always be fixed.

Alhamdulillah :^)

>everyone else but us is wrong

We're the only ones who are supposed to be that arrogant.

why is sweden so amazing
why is swedish women so amazing
i want swedish woman to consume me entirely with her pussy

*global bocker face*

Compare that to the state of Birmingham and it's pretty mild

Bud, that isn't a Bulgarian flag

When they will fight back?

Too much estrogen in the water.
Had this happened Literally any other time in history, there would be genocide and mosque burnings. The men.are simply too effemminate

I knew we could not trust Lutherans.

>muh fee fees
Not an argument. If they ain't breaking laws, they're doing nothing wrong.

It doesn't work like that. Greece and Italy lets them in, everyone else pretends they can't see them on their way through and then they apply for asylum here, an application that we are legally obligated to process. So no, the total amount that enters Europe is completely out of our hands and once they've entered Europe they're pretty much free to go where they please.

exhibit A

>le soiboi cucuck
not an argument either

Their government encourages them to come in to receive the benefits. Portugal and Poland do not have gibs and have no problems with jihadists.

>animeposter
Dear god... Its even worse than I thought.

Pretty much
In case pol is right, fixing culture/ demographics will be interesting

It's not about the benefits. They don't go to Poortugal and Pooland because the "refugees" are economic migrants that have no intention of going to poor shitholes. We have plenty of people coming here knowing fully well that they won't ever get benefits. Gypsies and Moroccan youths, for example, come here just to beg and steal.

I know they are not running away from wars. You export bums who do not want to do anything but steal, kill and rape in the name of Allah

The word you're looking for is "import", not "export". Not that we have much say in the matter, it's mostly the rest of the EU screwing us over. And why wouldn't they? From their point of view, it's much better if it's our problem and not theirs.

>be pole
>gets free shit from eu, evade refugee obligation

>be swede
>give stuff to eu, take more refugees

The situation in Sweden is worrying, horrible things are happening there. The case of the girl who was raped and still put acid in her vagina made me very sad, the worst thing is to know that the abusers will remain there and will have poor sentences

based plumbers

(((PeterSweden)))

Who is this faggot and why does his opinion matter?

>Who is this faggot
A self-hating and whiny one.

>why does his opinion matter?
It doesn't.

>3rd world by 2030

Mate, we've been third world for as long as it's been a thing.