Has there ever been a worse casting for an easier-to-cast role?

Has there ever been a worse casting for an easier-to-cast role?

Nathan Fillion should have been drake 6 years ago when they talked about doing it.

you firefly faggots and casting nathan fillion in fucking everything

fuck off already

Even 6 years ago Fillion was already too old and too fat.

For the 19,000th time Holland is playing YOUNG Nathan Drake. The requirement is he looks 12 and is a vaguely competent actor who can do a generic American accent.

he's playing younger nathan, chill

You dumb nigger what the fuck does firefly have to do with anything. Fillion plays the same role in everything and that role is basically nathan drake.

I don't care if it's not Fillion, literally anyone except a 20 year old nu-male should be playing a 30 something wise-cracking treasure hunter.

I hate this lil faggot but.

Nathan Fillion sucks. Fucking reddit actor piece of shit.

C'mon, Nathan Fillion would have been great around a decade ago but he's 46 years old now. I think Holland is a solid pick for a young drake

Eughh he's hideous.

I also hate him for getting casted as Spidey.

I think Tom Holland actually looks quite a bit like the young Nathan Drake from UC3. They are starting at that point in his life.

Fillion could still do it if he worked out hard for the role

SOLAR FREAKING ROADS DUDE
ITS THE FUTURE
YEAH REDDIT WE ARE LIVING IN THE FUTURE

Harrison Ford and Sean Connery were both in their 40s for Indiana Jones and James Bond.

young drake was in several of the Uncharted games and the only requirement of the actor is to hand off cliffs which Spider-man can do.

>You dumb nigger what the fuck does firefly have to do with anything. Fillion plays the same role in everything
do you ever listen to yourself you stupid fuck

Fillion cannot be in a movie without said movie being a B-movie or lower. He is not a professional actor, he is fan service for Joss Whedon's Redditttt fanbase which tells cancer patients they're not 10s. You might as well beg for Nolan North to play the character, same result: He just can't carry a Hollywood movie. Feel free to make a fan film on YouTube with Fillion. I'm sure you'll get 10k views.

yeah, unlike this literally who. Who is having his own movie hijacked by Robert Downey Jr because nobody gives a fuck about this nu-male who literally, LITERALLY is a Redditor.

I don't know why the fuck people are trying to meme on fillion just because he was on a whedon show. It's not like castle was on for a billion seasons or anything.

He was only in Uncharted 3.

He's in uncharted 4 too

Fillion has never starred in a real major motion picture. He is a meme. This has nothing to do with Tom Holland, so no idea why you brought him up. False dichotomy? No thanks. Stick to the d-lister at hand.

...oh yeah

>Not the guy who plays him already

can that child even grow a beard

To be fair he was a lot younger in 4. Tom Holland looks young but I don't think he can quite play prepubescent.