Bill Burr is the best stand up comedian alive, today

Bill Burr is the best stand up comedian alive, today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ho1WWDECM
youtube.com/watch?v=wgQMb53B9m0
youtube.com/watch?v=xU0KUibvTmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you get so deep into comedy your life becomes a joke and you are the punchline

nice argument
NOT

Too bad nia put him in a wheelchair

KILL THE DOG, BILL.

the lovely nia everybody

CUT THAT FUCKING MUTS NECK

>>tfw you get so deep into comedy your life becomes a joke and you are the punchline

HAHAHAHA!!!
Upvoted my good sirs!
Now fuck off

>You can't speak bad about a person

Fuck off shill. If you don't want to be criticised don't tell the world that your wife beats you and you don't care and that she made you kill your dog.

This isnt a thread about Burr's personal life, its about his comedic ability and career you fucking stillborn.

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN NIQUH
DEM BABYS BOTTLES WONT CLEAN DEY SELVES NIQUH
POLISH MY HEAD NIQUH

>If you don't want to be criticised

You're not criticising anything though, you're shitposting in caps. Also the person you're replying to isn't actually Bill Burr. Also you might be insane.

His fucking personal life that he broadcasts in his business life; when he podcasts about his life he makes his personal life his business. They're not divisible. He is a faggot.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>His fucking personal life that he broadcasts in his business life

Read that back again and ask yourself if that makes any sense at all

>bidf

I don't support domestic violence, nor do I celebrate those who dismiss it as OK.

Why do you want husband and wives to die by their partners hand by normalizing domestic violence?

Sebastian Maniscalco.

>I don't support domestic violence

Strange, you obviously weren't beaten enough as a child

I love him but his last special was trash. A gorilla joke based on a story that happened back in 1984? Really?

F is for Family is good though.

good comeback cunt. i hope everyone in your family suffers by an abusive partner.

take your shitposting back to Sup Forums kid

You are obviously the only poster in this thread sperging out. You sound like you are 14 and you should go back to Redddit

>smash that pooches head through the base drummer you failed musician

He does sort of make sense in a roundabout way.

Burr uses his private life in his standup, which makes his private life public. Bill invites people calling him a cuck or whatever by publicly disclosing his wife beat him twice.
Steven Wright doesn't joke about his private life in his standup so his private life stays private. I literally know nothing about Wrights life and can only call him a cuck reflexively.

nice meme

>like Joe's podcast
>oh hey! he's coming through on tour!
>oh wait that's for his """comedy"""

>Bill invites people calling him a cuck or whatever by publicly disclosing his wife beat him twice.

No, that doesn't invite nonsensical memeing by 16 year olds who have been on this site less than a month

IF I DONT SEE A BLOODIED COLLAR TOMORROW IM FLOODING THIS WHOLE DAMN HOUSE

Nice job reinforcing my post. You post like a faggot. No wonder you defend spousal abuse when it's the wife abusing the husband.

Precisely

For that cuckold not to understand it, I just felt sorry for him and didnt bother replying

>hurr burr talks about his private life 247 in his professional life but his private life is divisible from his professional life because I arbitrarily decided that

Hey Bill tell the one about how you're a grown ass man who still cries because your dad didn't hug you enough

youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ho1WWDECM

Hahaha good one Bill.

bill burr has never been funny at any point in his career

>For that cuckold not to understand it, I just felt sorry for him and didnt bother replying

Oh I understood what you were trying to say. I was just pointing out that you couldn't because you didn't have the mental capacity to communicate in proper English. I'm assuming you're a child or some kind of 3rd worlder, the kind who writes inane youtube comments.

Nah this is perfectly understandable, I think you're just stupid

>>His fucking personal life that he broadcasts in his business life

>Read that back again and ask yourself if that makes any sense at all

He broadcasts his personal life in his business life is somehow confusing to you? Don't you understand basic English? It's the simplest and shortest sentence to convey the message possible.

step aside

ITT: Butthurt teenagers who idolized Bill because of his "masculine" attitude, rather than his comedy, and were upset to "discover" through memes and shitposting by their internet friends, that he couldn't be the father figure they so desperately desired after their real dad left them at a young age.

How quickly they turned.

>He broadcasts his personal life in his business life is somehow confusing to you?

Like I just tried to make clear to you, it wasn't confusing, just poorly worded, because he's a child and/or a 3rd world shitskin

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGA

WHERES MY FUCKING NEW CAR BITCH?

COME HERE IMMA CUT YOU

this

xD

Standup is a dead format. Conversational comedy in podcasts is the future. Nick Mullen is a shitty standup but his podcast CumTown has made me laugh harder than any comedian.

Hi, Bill. Find your balls yet?

the lovely nia everybody HOLY FUCK STOP HITTING ME JESUS CHRIST

>>You can't speak bad about a person
I thought that was one of the main points you retards had against nia.
>oh no, she is not nice to shitty waiters
boo hoo, you babies.

Bill is a fucking beast tbqh

>inb4 unfunny lame as shit greentext pastas

the lovely nia FUCK MY EYE IM BLIND everybody

Are you retarded? Can you not read? The main points against Nia is that she fucking physically abuses Bill, got his dog killed, forced him to give up his hobby, and generally treats him like shit.
Are you seriously this dense? No one said anything about waiters.

this is not the first thread about nia, you complete fucking moron

NIA PLEASE NO NOT MY PENIS

How is he a cuckold because his wife beats him?
Do you underage memers know the meaning of the words you use?

I thought the dead dog was a meme. Is the logic behind it that he gave it to a kill shelter even though he says he gave it to a friend?

She didn't get his dog killed, and all girls do most of that shit

Most of the nia hate comes from Bill being so likable and complaining about his wife, which literally every man ever does

Well language is fluid and cuckold means a weak man so yes there's plenty of ways to understand why a cuckold is a man who accepts his girlfriend/wife/fiance attacking him.

THE LOVELY NIA HOLY SHIT IF BILL WAS BEATING NIA EVERYONE WOULD BE UP IN ARMS EVERYBODY

>all girls do most of that shit
wew lad, sorry for your abuse

>cuckold means a weak man
No it doesn't.
Kill yourself.

>I'm an alpha, all my girlfriends have been obedient and speak when spoken to, never talk back, and I don't adjust my life whatsoever for anyone

Funny how I only ever hear about these on Sup Forums

Well that's wrong but, you know, keep attempting to be part of the internet club.

no they just never repeatedly BEAT ME you beta fag

>If you let your girl hit you, you win

you honestly sound like some kid with a bitch mother

what's wrong, did she tell you to get a job and move out again?

This along with Dylan Moran and Steve Hughes. Bill Burr didn't have to apologize about Meryl Streep. Comedians need a fucking spine.

youtube.com/watch?v=wgQMb53B9m0

hahah tell it again bill... fucking women... theyre always punching us in the head and shit... but us men, us alphas anywhere, we just suck it up... hahah fucking bill

>t. cuckolds
"n-n-no, Im just beta technically not a c-c-c-cuck!"
yes
yes you are

Louis CK, Sebastian Maniscalco and Neal Brennan are all funnier though, and thats just off the top of my head

>Hey Faggots,

>My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

>Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

>Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>heh-heh, it's not like I wanted my dog or anything
>who needs hobbies when you have a girl as good as her?
>I deserved to be hit, I was way out of line!

haha all mothers do that shit tho

Bill Burr is one of the worst fucking comedians since louis ck

thanks for the 2008 throwback user

But Louis CK is a good comedian

Its perfectly acceptable for your girl to hit you goyim

Do not ever consider your safety or the safety of your children and pets around a violent person goyim

There's no way a violent person will ever hurt you goyim

how many times have you been beaten user?
there are hotlines for that, no shame in asking for help

stanhope, norm, and dave attell are my trifecta.

Not to shill norm too hard but you know...

Literally no competition
youtube.com/watch?v=xU0KUibvTmU

Why does nonsensical memeing need an invitation?

>Sebastian Maniscalco
DUDE ITALIANS LMAO

he has his moments but his jokes are kind of hit and miss

>he had an argument with his gf
>WHAT A KEK!!!

how fucking new are you? The exact meaning of "cuck" got thrown out the window when cuck posting involving Louis CK became a thing.

If you cant get up there and do a stand up you arent a comedian.

>see Sebastian Maniscalco at airport
>walk in front of him nearby
>start scratching at my ass furiously
>turn toward him and see him looking
>sniff my fingers deeply
>make eye contact and point at him
>say "Gotcha Bro!"
>laugh deeply with profound joy
>realize it isn't him

>when i get into arguments with my wife I punch her

sounds about right beta. learn to use your words or control yourself.

post anything done by him that qualifies as even remotely funny

he is just awkward
if you find this funny, kys

*smacks lips profusely* SO HOL UP HOL UP *hits bill* SO U BE SAYIN *drops baby* SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN *kills dog* AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN *screams* U BE SAYIN *sells drumset* HOL UP HOL UP *clears dvr* SO U BE SAYIN *posts on instagram* HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN *whines on podcast* WE WUZ THE LOVELY NIA N SHEEEIT

>The exact meaning of "cuck" got thrown out the window
No it didn't, a bunch of autists on Sup Forums don't get to change the meaning of a word.
All that happens is that a bunch of (mostly underage) retards go around using a word incorrectly.

I'm not an alpha, but my relationship is like this, simply because my gf likes me more. If you have the upper hand you don't have to put up with shit.

The only thing she does that bugs me is talk too much, but I don't have the heart to tell her to shut up just because I'd prefer silence.

>a bunch of Sup Forums autists don't get to change the meaning of words
>that's reserved for faggots and niggers

Listen to "music" with headphones. Get some good noise cancelling ones.
Or talk about something that's out of their depth. God help you if they actually know anything about the topic, but since you've been with her a while you'll know what she knows.

welcome to fucking Sup Forums, reddit

>you can't speak bad about a person

>speak bad

SPEAK BAD

Shut the fuck up you embarrassing mongoloid.

Well it's kinda back and forth, she'll say something that does interest me buried in a pile of I don't care.

So I usually just give half-assed answers or noises. Until I hear something worth replying to with full sentences.

Microsoft Word thanks you for your service.

>tfw Reddit is to dumb for Norm but won't leave Sup Forums