I miss him

Nobody in the media calls out bullshit like he did. He was fearless.

More importantly he had so much integrity he sacrificed money to speak out against the machines. He was forever /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZS-ZpjXyvg

youtube.com/watch?v=IpMmgtIO7QY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&list=LLKRb-I1O5asAg2xUlq3nyzw&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=LxgOVDGzdKc
youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pf1iam_xrhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_-l5zpTWE
youtube.com/watch?v=uiMSDCjg2y0
youtube.com/watch?v=vvhU1ifqHMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs&list=LLKRb-I1O5asAg2xUlq3nyzw&index=11

how right do you think he was? I miss him too, even if he came off as smug sometimes at least he could stick to his ground. I wish he wrote a book or did more podcasts, and Id especially love to hear him shit all over everyone what with the world as it is today

Anthony still does, but nobody likes him because he's """white""". Him and Patrice needed each other to be relevant.

I miss him too.
I remember listening to this while driving outside at night while it was raining
one of the most comfiest times of my life
opie can be a straight awful cunt though.

Nobody in the media calls out bullshit like he did. He was fearless.

More importantly he had so much integrity he sacrificed money to speak out against the machines. He was forever /ourguy/.

The Black Phillip Show is what every man should listen to in order to realize your potential to get pussy.

As a comic he has a pretty amazing legacy. Hundreds of hours of his thoughts are archived readily accessible

That guys a spastic edgelord. You need to be charismatic.

Cumia is way too pathetic to be respected, and nobody cares about some asshole who says whatever. You do really need the audience to kind of respect your opinion. Otherwise edgey 13 year olds who say anything would be influential.

>Patrice O'Neal missed Trump

>muh redpilled philosopher comedian

nigga was so dumb that he died from drinking too much grape soda

please dont pretend to be black

>pat at the trump tower
>shaking hands with trump
>making people all kinds of mad

>Anthony
>Not charismatic

You just hate him personally. In reality he's so charismatic that you don't notice when he does say stupid shit. I only agree that he needs someone equally as bold who doesn't just agree with everything he says in order to function.

Why the fuck would I hate him? I hate some of Patrices opinions, but he wins me over most of the time.

If Cumia was funny to me I'd happily admit that. He just isn't. Whenever I listen to Patrice on OnA the other guys are just background noise to me. Very rarely do they say anything funny or interesting, it happens, but not enough for me to bother listening to them without other comedians around.

Listening to patrice talk about how he won't eat healthy unless it grants him immortality really gets to me. He talks about how he started eating raw food for a few days in an episode like a year before his death.

Link? I've got a slight memory of it.

I remember the one where he was laughing at people who go back to college when they're old. That was great.

Anyone have the clip with this in it?

youtube.com/watch?v=LxgOVDGzdKc

It's so depressing

bit of a loaded question but still good

Hes a comedian now a lawyer... this is comedy not cross-examination of a witness.... jesus christ

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3yvQkG_3s

I know, just being fair user

IMPLIED FUTURE PUSSY

he will be forgotten, like dust in the wind.

His gender dynamic stuff is pretty timeless. I can see people in 2117 listening to it. However by then there'd be someone else who stole the material and said it better, probably.

We'll be like the old guys who talk about Lenny Bruce and our kids will just ignore us like we ignore the old guys.

THIS NIGGA STOLE MY 4XL PUMA SUIT

This hurts the most. Not being able to hear what Patrice and Giraldo think about the current state of the world.

Not as long as I'm living, faggot.

The entire SJW crisis would be destroyed if he was still alive.

>THIS NIGGA STOLE MY 4XL PUMA SUIT

damn that story. people don't know you risk your life sometimes just being a normal guy hanging out.

then going to prison for some shit and meeting crazy gangsters and having your friend lose his mind. fuck that.

and then after all that, coming out funny and wise and successful. i have no doubt after suffering a few shit hands in life patrice just enjoyed hedonism, he knew life could be fucked up or cut short at any moment, so i'll fuck these sluts, talk shit, eat whatever i want.

he lived virtuously for himself and i respect that fat motherfucker for it

Are there other comedians like him?

You are a dumb faggot, nobody cares about your shitty opinion.

1 bitcoin has been donated to your shitty radio friend simulator.

They killed him because he spoke out too much.
Someone post that conspiracy.

Anthony was funnier than about 80 percent of the comics they ever had in studio. Most dudes went in and just did straight stand up material and you have to remember Ant just was making jokes off the top of his head

look he obviously has a lot of fans, he just doesnt do it for me. trying to convince me somethings funny is gonna waste both our time.

He's allowed to call out bullshit because he's black. They get a pass. In Dave Chappelle's newest special he does 30 minutes on the ridiculousness of trans people. Nobody said a word. If Kramer from Seinfeld points out a nigger in the crowd, everyone loses their minds

His rant on hollywood is amazing

>everyday I sit and stare at my ceiling fan
>because some day, they're gonna try and take it from me

He's a dumb wop who got payed millions to say nigger on the radio and fucks 15 year olds who
>treat him like a nigger
and end up taking half his money.

You can tell his youth fucked him up as far as dating/being in a relationship.

Anthony just has nothing new to say.

>Nobody in the media calls out bullshit like he did. He was fearless.

Sure they do. He just spoke in a time where it wasn't as dangerous to call things out, and where people had a better sense of humor about things.

Joe Rogan, Dave Rubin, Anthony Cumia, and lots of others from the centre and right aren't afraid to speak the truth.

Why would they pay a dumb wop to say nigger on the radio?? Maybe because idk he's funny? Unlike you

I love patrice but I'd rather suck a dick than discuss him on the meme faggot board that is Sup Forums

Bill Burr threads are full fo the most pathetic people on this site, it's fucking fantastic.

that says more about the caliber of comedians they had on the show..

Louis Ck had some good bits, Bill Burr was comfy, Patrice was best, and then Bobo had his moments.

Christ Anthony, I know you lost your guns but you still have some money, just relax.

If that's you, please never leave the house.

Youre right. And Patrice has tonnes of bits about that. The funniest is when he just laughs at beta white guys for giggling while he makes fun of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf1iam_xrhk

if he was white he'd be 4chans guy. 4chans too racist.

that FUCKING BIT. It has stayed with me for years. Something about it is so fucking true and basic.

I'm a firm believer that if he was alive, Burr wouldn't have married or """fathered""" a child with that cunt.

Patrice kept him levelled and Bill listened to him. Fucking miss him too.

literally who?

just fucking drop it, one of Sup Forums's biggest memes is Ainsley Harriott
it's not as much that we're racist, we're too in favor of freedom to get told what to do or what to say
that's all we have against the left these days, and unfortunately that includes a lot of victimization from a lot of people that try to silence another lot of people
oh it's brutal

Thanks brah.

Patrice would probably also tell Bill the kid is too dark to be his, and he'd probably be right

Had no idea they were so tight.

Patrice could hold a sermon on the mound for comedians. Probably only Seifeld and Lary David wouldnt attend.

But his piss did taste like birthday cake

yeah, his gf is a keeper though
>hey darling, your urine tastes like sugar, lets go to the hospital
>oh shit you're diabetic
>and its advanced too

Did he eat dead baby food?

pissing on your girl in the shower is the patrician playing around/fetish/dominance act

>Opie and Anthony ends
>faggot no longer has anything left to live for
>spends the rest of his life shitting on mom and dad for getting divorced.

Patrice and his girl did all kinds of freaky shit, piss, scat, pegging, role reversal
Atleast he did all kinds of stuff before sugar got him

I piss in my shower but theres no girl in it

Feels weird listening to a dead man talk about the weird shit he does while fucking

r/opieandanthony rekt

scat?

hey if the man needs it the man needs it. im not too puritan about that shit but i dont magically become interested in it because someone else is doing it.

role reversal with patrice and that thic bitch he was fucking would be fucking absurd though

Damn that was 2003?

Dave Chappelle did the Asians getting offended in 2004 special:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_-l5zpTWE

Come to think of it, dave also had a bit about avoiding false accusations in that same 2004 special:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiMSDCjg2y0
...Which Patrice did in that same 2003 special:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvhU1ifqHMo

oh what a nice lady. pat got great taste

>role reversal with patrice and that thic bitch he was fucking would be fucking absurd though
Where theres a will theres a way, I can't imagine it either myself

Ant is funny as shit he's just a fucking sicilian nigger hiding in a bunker spouting his racism

Ant&jimmy made the show, they're trash seperate

really makes you think

>I'd rather suck a dick than discuss him

I'll bet you'd rather suck a dick than do a lot of things, queerboi.

They can't be any more pathatic than Bill himself