/sug/ - Steven Universe General

/sug/: Everything is Fire Edition (Or how I learned to love the Townies)
Previous thread: >"NEW" Barn Mates on 26 May:
youtube.com/watch?v=k3aV85wfbxk&HD=1
ew.com/article/2016/04/22/steven-universe-returning-in-too-deep

>misseps leak thread
kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule and leaked synopses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>French episodes megas
S03E04 Barn Mates: mega.nz/#F!Fwx2yCyB!TcRL6TM9yyhCDpK0bvBIQA
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>HQ DL Links for Season 1 and 2, plus comics and shorts:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw

>Soundtracks MEGA folder:
mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to Soundtrack Here:
[SoundCloud] aivi & surasshu (embed)

>/sug/ writebin:
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T (embed)

>/sug/ flockdraw:
skycow.us/r/su

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/aivisura
joethejohnston.tumblr.com/post/98765722493/from-july-2013-some-pre-ocean-gem-lapis
mangafox.me/manga/yu_gi_oh/v01/c006/2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hZCg7BUsPf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stevens my son and nobody else's.

soundcloud.com/aivisura

Soundcloud cause I fucked it up int he OP

LION AROUND

Shhhhh, Lapis is sleeping.

adorable, good job man(also pretty appropriate considering the kind of regimen Pearl puts her through, especially considering how near effortlessly she handles Rose's Sword in Nightmare Hospital)

>They're so cute together. Why would anyone ship steven with any of his moms when this is so obvious?
yeah I agree, I mean I think people should be free to ship whoever they want within reason, but it's pretty damn obvious that Steven/Connie is going to be the endgame, and will probably be established by the end of either this season or the next

thought she was adorable, and pretty much shipped her and Steven immediately, Lion 2 cemented her as something more than just a love interest though(heck that's when the Connie Swordswoman stuff got it's start, along with the often related Beefy Connie stuff) with each episode with her afterwards cementing her more and more as the most important non-Gem thing in his life

We're back, baby!

i can feel my shit against my prostate and it feel good, can anyone post short hair amy pics?

you didn't fucking ask this in /trash/ you lying fucktard

Anyone got the webm of the Peridot and Pearl giant robot fight synced to the Megas XLR theme?

>We haven't had a Stevonnie pretends to be Connie's illegitimate half sister episode yet

porque

Say NO to canon Homeworld trio ships unless it's all 3...

We sure are

Secret Team 2 - Date Spy Edition

HEY LAPIS.
I'VE BEEN ITEMIZING ALL THE STUFF IN THE BARN.
WANNA LOOK AT MY SUPEIOR ORGANIZATION SKILLS

im asking you guys right now, just like i did in the other thread you slut

wrong poly ship

No one loves Jasper, but everyone loves Amethyst

Goodnight /sug/

i hope you have night terrors and die in your sleep user.

It's spelt "gays" and fuck off.

replace amethyst with pearl and it might make sense

how about you fuck off faggot

Sleep tight.

That was hostile.

You ever see something so cute you just stand up and explode

anyone at all?

How do people even have such shit taste?

Why did you put /sug/ before the edition? Why is there no space between the edition and the previous thread?

How do you fuck something that has been fine for ages with retarded changes?

but no one loves Pearl

such is this life in the underground

You meant Lapis, right?

you could pair her with any of the gems and it makes sense

Yami no Game

yeah that could work also

Kill them all, Peter

I love Pearl!

That's not how night terrors work but okay fagmagnet

Season 0 Yami was terrifying.

Lapis looks more like her elf-like concept art here.

He didn't say you died from the night terrors, did he?

So how long until our "Still Airing" immunity runs out once the mods realize we've all already watched the next months worth of episodes and are on self imposed hiatus

Elf-like concept art? Do you have that on you?

Someone post that everybody hates pearl image please.

Pearl was so fucking cute in this episode

you can die from night terrors

>fagmagnet
Did you just call them hot?

i would agree with you, except for ruby, sapphire, garnet, or lapis.

She at least has a decent nose instead of the Meg Griffin schnauz like here

not really

I'm sure from your point of view Pearl is perfect, but none of the characters appear to have romantic feelings for Pearl

But don't worry there is still 1 more character to be redeemed

A pair of Lapis's underwear

bring her back...

erase my memories of the eps that have yet to air here
and everyone elses
and france's

take a bath boy

also why no fanart of these silhouette gems? it'd be a lot of creative fun for artists

eternal dragon i wish for fanart of the silhouette gems

Woah, this is pretty cool. A little too Pearl-like, but I'd rather have this than Pearl. Pearl can be Pilot Pearl.

The problem with the gems in the show is that they're mostly just the same handful of design traits mixed and maxed.

Why is he so mean-spirited?

literally pearl

in a show all about diverse varied character design it still bugs me how similar lapis and pearl are

>take a bath boy
I haven't showered in like a month... I always tell myself I will... but then I dont

What kind of underwear do you think Lapis wears?

Amethyst and pearl's relationship is rocky, but it's very strong. It could very easily evolve into being romantic with just a few good moments.
Peridot and Pearl have a lot in common and a lot they could learn from eachother. It wouldn't be too much of a stretch for the two of them to develop feelings for eachother.
We haven't seen enough interaction between lapis or jasper and pearl to make any determinations there.

>Lapis
I mean Lapearl is cute, but its total and complete crack

shimapan

I have executive dysfunction too. I don't do anything I'm supposed to do. I think it stems from my enforced nihilism. I know the ocean will take my sandcastle away, so I don't build it.

I don't let myself not shower for more than a week, at least. At least wash your ass, there's something particularly awful that can happen to you if you don't wash your upper ass and live a sedentary lifestyle.

Nothing on early manga "I'm going to make nitro blow up in your face over a fucking food stand spot dispiute" Yami.

... I'm not joking by the way way, that happens in the manga.

Requesting someone take a clearer screenshot of this please

i'm pretty sure what you have is depression.

JASPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

mmmhhhhh

Sorry thanks for the image, but I meant the one that's like a spoof of everybody hates chris.

Probably, I've never meant to diagnose myself. All I do know is I need to get a fucking job. A job I can do, somehow.

Why do we think Kiki's episode is going to be about Lapis getting a job there? Was it teased or leaked?

Not to be lewd, but why would gems manifest underwear? The "clothes" they wear are just extensions of their physical manifestations, why manifest something no one is going to see and that serves no purpose?

i get that we 'need a break from lapis and peridot' but not having them interact with the towns people would be stupid as hell. if not now when?

Lapis can see through her water avatar. Ergo Lapis can spy on you in the shower.

Oh, I know their clothes aren't really clothes, I just can't help but prefer to think of them as being more like us in erotic speculative fantasy.

>no one going to see
We very nearly did in Same Old World

Where did you find this? and is there more?

Amethyst and Pearl are basically sisters, if that isn't clear from their interactions I don't know how to explain it, but the way they constantly fight and get on each others nerves is basically classic sister shit.

Peridot made her feelings for Pearl rather clear in Log Date.

Amethyst and Peridot clearly have a thing for each other though, that was pretty much the whole point of Too Far, then in Message Received Amethyst is actually more upset than Steven over Peridot's betrayal, and in Log Date Peridot tries to impress Amethyst by learning more jokes, and Amethyst tries to impress Peridot by showing off with her shapeshifting, I feel its rather clear

SU is a show that throws you under the bus when it doesn't want you in the spotlight. We may not see Lapis and Peridot again until 2017's episodes.

>Lapisfags still use the "it was the water clone" defense
She tried to drown those children, Steven included. Say what you will about jasper, but so far she's the ONLY homeworld gem that hasn't tried to kill Steven.

Use Google Reverse Image Search.

joethejohnston.tumblr.com/post/98765722493/from-july-2013-some-pre-ocean-gem-lapis

We've already confirmed that she spent virtually no time on earth prior to being mirrored so expecting her to know humans need air is unreasonable.

I like how that comment chain wasn't about that fight and no one was defending Lapis from anything. But you sure said your peace anyway. Good for you.

Here's the chapter if anyone wants to read it.

mangafox.me/manga/yu_gi_oh/v01/c006/2.html

I love how the insanity of this manga clashes with the anime adaptation people are more familiar with.

>The "clothes" they wear are just extensions of their physical manifestations,
Actually they're closer to Pearl's holoPearls.

That's why Garnet can freely discard her glasses.

Hey buddy, here's the new and improved version of that gif.

Peridot has a really sexy voice
Never really heard anything like it before
It has such an erotic and unique quality to it

how many people that can actually draw are in these threads?

Some crew "Lapearl" instance if you wanna call it that. By Amber in summer '15

Just seeing this now

wow thanks!

Not me, that's for sure

looks like pearl.
current lapis looks like current pearl too, honestly.

I just can't help myself.

You're right of course. All of the homeworld gems acted pretty justifiably given their circumstances, although stealing the ocean was pretty irrational. It should have been obvious she wouldn't be able to stretch it all the way to homeworld. It should also be noted that while Jasper didn't actually try to kill Steven herself, she was in charge and gave Peridot the order to destroy them, which is the same thing.

Pearl in a nice suit is shippable with anything. That's the hottest thing ever.

I can draw, I just don't do it for you fuckers.

are you just being modest?

youtube.com/watch?v=hZCg7BUsPf0

does this turn you on

I can draw stick figures, do I count?