MUNICH SHOOTER WAS PROUD OF ‘ARYAN’ HERITAGE AND SHARED BIRTHDAY WITH HITLER

newsweek.com/munich-shooter-was-proud-aryan-heritage-and-shared-birthday-hitler-484868

I'll give you the rundown.

> Iranian-German was right-leaning
> thought Aryans originated from Iran
> hated Turkroaches
> thought it was an honor to share the birthday of Hitler
> killed 9 immigrants
> apparently admired Anders Breivik, according to ((The Guardian))

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DZ63k2w2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE WAS THE ETERNAL ANGLO AUTIST

ARYANISM WAS HIS WAY OF RECONCILING HIS IRANIAN RACE WITH HIS GERMAN RESIDENCY

>let's associate this guy with the group of people who wouldn't have him in the country in the first place if they had a say

Makes sense.

Fucking nazis. Blame your enemy for your own crimes.

I honestly think he WAS a Stormfag. Many halfbreeds swing to the extreme left or extreme right when they go thorough racial identity crises

It's like they're trying to paint assimilation as a bad thing.

Divided we are strong goyim.

This

He wasn't a half-breed.

Him being a stormfag changes nothing about him being a non-German living in Germany.

It's pretty fun that they're trying to act as if he belongs to "us" somehow.

>and shared birthday with hitler
That's not something you can choose.

>The press spins sandniggers to be aryans so they can blame white people

The mental gymnastics these days are incredible

So was this actually the Eternal Anglo poster?

Eh, you're right.

But he probably was being a stormy just to feel like he belonged somehow. Poor kid belonged in an institution.

Well, nothing of value was lost anyway

A real human bean

>> thought Aryans originated from Iran

Er, he's not wrong here. That's the entomology if the word Iranian.

Now you can argue that it means something different now, but historically he was correct.

>Many halfbreeds swing to the extreme left or extreme right when they go thorough racial identity crises

This, i'm halfbeed and i'm a selfhating and very racist dude, i got bullied my whole childhood at school by arabs because i was a traitor for not giving a fuck about religion and having a white first name.

Even though i'm not white i believe in white race supremacy

>AND SHARED BIRTHDAY WITH HITLER
so apparently
if you get born on the same day as someone
you automatically adopt his political believes

and they seriously try selling that to the people
HAHAHAHAHA

He was a shitskin.
He looked like a shitskin.
Balcony man called him a shitskin.
He snackbar'd like a shitskin.
He died a shitskin.
He will be buried on a shitskin cenetery.

So an aryan gypsy sacrificed himself for the nazis, that's so fucking retarded.

Can you yurocucks give him a post-humous baptism or something?

>what about the witness reports of him yelling allah ackbar?

This. Sup Forums created him and should take responsibility for him. When will the secret police finally start tracking all Sup Forums posters? When will Sup Forums finally be labelled for what it is: a place for hate speech and a breeding ground for terrorism?

Honorary white exists for a reason. Some of you are worth the redemption.

Based shitskins white supremacists offing themselves and doing their part for the cause.

First of all he was Muslim.
A fact most media outlet leave out.

>Iranian
>White
Topkek

F

not quite. Iran may be derived from Aryan, but the Aryans originated somewhere at the eastern end of the Black Sea. Then some of them migrated east, into Iran and India, while some migrated west into Europe.

also, the word you're looking for is 'etymology'. 'Entomology' is the study of insects.

they are more white than you think as they haven't bred with Arab filth. it is the Arab genes that makes the middel easterners so fucking ugly

He also was from one of the steam groups I'm a mod in.
Who /scmg/ here?

>Poor kid belonged in an institution.

Yes. In Iran.

Shit man, to think, If I every chimp out they'll probably pin it on that.

so it is the study of turks

I think race mixing should be forbidden
Not even because of racial purity, but because your kids will be fucked his whole life for not having any proper identity

Except zoroastrians and everyone else in the area did in fact get genocided/raped by muslims for hundreds of years

goodbye, eternal anglo poster

Well he was talking about another roach subspecies...

>Muslim terrorists aren't real muslims
>Iranian terrorist is a real German

Thats the point of the whole race mixing agenda. With mixed people like that, no nation will ever stand together like the germans did in before and in WW2. Divide and conquer and mix

Honestly why would anyone identifying with the right wing attack people, it's really inevitably a matter of just allowing the Muslims to keep killing people without bad PR on the rights part

We both know that's not going to happen.

he was a so called "papergerman" but geneticaly an iranian and dual citicens also.
be proud of whatever but you will never be a real geman!

fucking germany turned an iranian into a nazi. wtf wrong with europe?

The Munich shooter hated Turks especially. I think that's because they didn't realize that he was a German and didn't treat him as superior as he felt was owed to him.

>also, the word you're looking for is 'etymology'. 'Entomology' is the study of insects.

Auto correct and it looked correct enough at 5AM on my phone. Though I do vaguely recall asking myself, when seeing the 'ent' part, "Have I pronounced it wrong all this time?"

Hoax! He appears to come out of the bin like Oscar the grouch. And when he gets his gun out, people run towards him.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DZ63k2w2k

Lmao he got the old definition of Aryan confused with the new Nazi version. What a fucking retarded sandnigger.

This is just proof that even shitskins who assimilate more than the others are still violent, homicidal maniacs

>Sandnigger thinks he's aryan

lol ok

why do you bully him?

he was one of us...

When they found this out yesterday, they had to put it on every fuckin' German website as breaking news.

Race is a social construct so not surprised a little bit with this.
I know you may think it OBVIOUSLY ain't since he was so different from you, but that's the thing, in his eyes he was not. You and him have just different social constructs about your/his race.

>HE WAS THE ETERNAL ANGLO AUTIST

heh.. goodnight sweet prince

I share my birthday with Hitler ^-^

This is why i love multi culturalism.

>Race is a social construct so not surprised a little bit with this.
>I know you may think it OBVIOUSLY ain't since he was so different from you, but that's the thing, in his eyes he was not. You and him have just different social constructs about your/his race.

No, no it's really not. He thought he was Aryan because the Aryans used to be there, then they packed up and moved, most of them did anyway, the rest got darker.

>thought Aryans originated from Iran
let me change that
>KNEW Aryans originated from Iran

>thought Aryans originated from Iran
Iranian Neolithic Y-DNA haplogroups were J and G, nothing to do with Aryans.

Nice Goldwin.

Are we aryans too?

>Race is a social construct

So is the concept of rape and freedom. Keep both of that in mind in case you visit Austria and some friendly user invites you to show you his cellar.

*New

Nope. only iranians. also RARE

>shitskin
>"one of us"
never.

>tfw Breivik was right
How did he know pol? He knew what was going to happen, i mean look at the state of Europe.

Exactly, social situations constructed on him an idea of race identity.

Eurofags still don't know that Htiler's Mein Kampf was a best seller in my country of years. Most islamists actually love this book despite the fact that half of them can't even read.

That is just something Brazilians tell themselves to shift blaime away from their own shitty racial faults while still accepting that race is a thing while they blaime white people.

K Y S

obvious propaganda to make the west feel bad

I would accept him for his doing.

>falling for the middle-eastern aryan meme
another victim of Sup Forums

>Jewsweek

>Most islamists actually love this book

Then why do they move to Europe?

>Nigga, we wuz aryans n shieet
Says every iranian

On the contrary. The idea that race is a construct goes against shifting blame on others. Because the endgame is that discussing race doesn't matter, since culture will determine how that person fit herself in some arbitrary definition of race. So it actually goes against the idea of race conflict, not support it.

Dear god this is so true. I am very conservative mostly due to being mixed and I see through the pandering from the left and it fucking triggers me to no end. That and having my Caucasian side being shit on

jesus mixed race people are so cucked

I'm pretty sure he browsed pol

>things that never happened

Because they can do their evil activities much easier than in their own motherlands where the governments monitor them heavily. You are retard and soft fags.

obama is that you

>HE WAS THE ETERNAL ANGLO AUTIST
Was he though? I mean: was he intelligent enough to be that poster? This guy was 18 years old.. 3 years ago he was just 15... think about it

really makes u think...

Rest in peace ETERNAL ANGLO poster.
>WE WUZ ARYUN GERMUNZ N SHIET ALLAH SNACKBAR
>proceeds to durka durka

>Jesus, mixed race people are so cucked
>Jesus mixed race, people are so cucked

He could have been the guy who kept making the "are Iranians white" threads. Fuck, I always told him to fuck off. I hope it wasn't him

Then they didn't understand Mein Kampf and them loving it is a farce.

You really don't want us to stop being retarded and soft by the way.

>was he intelligent enough to be that poster?
Pls m8
Pls

Even shitskins are doing something for the sake of white race. Watch and learn germans!

> Iranian-German was right-leaning
> thought Aryans originated from Iran

wtf i hate iranians now

You're a fag. They share many ideas with Nazism. The most important thing is that both want to eliminate jews. Not just hate speech. They mean. They attempted to do it many times. They would do it again whenever possible. Read about how muslims treated jews during ww2 in the arab world.

Another crazy middle easterner fucks up? plays pretend german.

Nah. He probably spent more of his time on storefront.

Remember, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Not all Sup Forums

>They share many ideas with Nazism.
>The most important thing is that both want to eliminate jews.

You're not really worth my time if that's your understanding.
Good thing that nazism is dead.

I agree with the whole elimination thing. And if we, as a collective, get over this leftist fad then elimination is going to be the only rational solution to the repeatedly occuring problem with the jews. And the muslims. And most non-whites.
And you can already see it, whites laying aside those petty differences between them, the left losing their ground and the right rising.

It's going to be fun.

Depends nignog. Do you have white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair? Are you worshiped as a deity by other nignogs then probably. RARE