TRUMPCOIN

why arent you investing in TrumpCoin Sup Forums?

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
Based Dev Team Secures TrumpCoin.com Address W/ Their Own Money

www.trumpcoin.com

SCAM

how is that?

pump and dump scam

post proofs

it's a registered LLC with people's names publicly attached as well as complete legal coverage

it's basically a people funded pro-trump superPAC and y'all instantly dismiss it as a scam because muh crypto pump and dumps

i thought Sup Forums liked the idea of decentralisation and non-special interest campaign contributions

Wow! So I can get rich while donating to Donald? Count me in!

Bumping because people are investing time and effort into making this work, which is commendable.

This is an absolute scam. The Value of these unicorn farts have gone no where but way way way way down. It is a scam but if you are willing to spend money on something like this then there is no real helping you.

thats what sold me. bought $200 in trump coins. but i also bought $20 in bitcoin so i can compare how they do. if trumpcoins arent working out i'll just sell and buy into bitcoin. if youre smart you'll wait and sell all of it the day before the election when itll be the highest. well if trump wins itll be higher but you never know, better than him losing and the entire thing tanking. im just playing it smart, no point in ever buying trump coins after the election. but this will be an easy way to make ammo money. tired of spending a quarter of each paycheck on .223

>3000% gains from start
>constant growth
>after every spike a new higher floor appears

do you not get investments?

hang out on biz for 2 weeks and read through all the trump coin threads

it's only people crying because they lost 20 dollars and other's who haven't realized they have lost their money and are trying to trick new retards to buy their worthless coins.

Ponzi

i'm up nearly ten grand mate

How much did you put in?

do any of these bitcoin copies ever take off? I remember dogecoin and litecoin, but don't hear anything about them anymore

Scam gtfo

etherium

>crypto
Nice meme I see
Gold is the future

about 500 bucks

just invest what you can afford to lose as with any investment and enjoy the ride

ethereum is a mess but hit 20 bucks this year
ronpaul coin peaked at 45 and that dude didnt even win his nomination

ethereum**

why is it a scam exactly?

Gone up +1000% since I bought in. Still holding.

why are you not investing in ((ponzy scheme)) goy??

why not just fucking sell as soon as it takes like a 5% spike?
i did it as a test run and i made 5 bucks off sitting on my ass

yeah, if it sounded semi professional I would consider it?? but calling something TRUMPcoin?? thats pure amateurism, it will be as successful as trump steak

the name? thats what throws you off? i mean i can totally understand if the staff behind it were a bunch of newly college grad knowitalls or fucking jews but seriously? they could call it bonerfarts for all i care if it makes me money who gives a shit? im not trying to shill. i just figured Sup Forums would like a way to donate to trump and make money at the same time. i didnt think it was a bad idea. but i didnt go putting in my life savings either

not a ponzi mate
because i'd rather lose an investment amount im comfortable with than sell out with few gains and watch it skyrocket
its a political crypto superPAC supporting trump so i dont see why "trumpcoin" is an inappropriate name

i can understand the bitcoin craze, and I can understand there is a fixed number of bitcoins so new crypto currencies will have to be created.

but dogecoin, trump coin and similar??

This, I dont know why are some of yu getting so hostile, its a great idea and one of the first with great potential to become huge.

Yes Im holding some trumpcoins and from the day Ive bought them its been a steady gain and profit for me. WHILE helping Trumps campaign, whats not to like? Maybe those that are constantly bashing this project are Hillary shills, or feeling the bern? Really makes you think.

Helping Donald Trumps campaign as a non-US citizen while making a profit for yourself along the way.

MAGA

from the amount of shilling ive seen on this board recently from the dnc emails and the clinton foundation i would attribute it to shills. i bet there would be just as much hostility if you made a thread asking people to donate their spare change to trump.

would you rather buy in to a "professional" sounding crypto that didnt make shit. or bonerfarts that rose 200% since you bought in?

Sad!

Bump for true Trump supporters.

>gone nowhere but way way down
>up by like 3000%

Are you one of the people that got nervous and sold right away?

Are you assmad because it keeps growing and you know you shouldn't have jumped ship?

Answer me user

yes he's just buttmad

lmao there's no way for this to actually help Trump's campaign Jesus Christ you pump and dump shills are so fucking obvious. I've noticed your meme shilling point of "rumor has it the Trump campaign is going to come out in support of us soon!" has fallen off your talking point rotation

>buying ad space
>buying print media
>putting out media releases
>direct donations
>ground game assistance

>no way

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he offhandedly condoned it in a tweet or if he was asked about it

you can buy or not but this muh scam muh pump and dump shit is just weak

Trumpcoin is an official LLC now and the only Way to donate to the campaign as non-burger

Ahahahah stop being such a faggot or you will miss out on those gains

scam if I have ever seen one

Why are you faggots so financially illiterate? I use trumpcoin mainly to support Trump from abroad. They won't risk scamming people due to the official LLC in the US

Kek will take us to the moon