This was so bad compared to the first one

This was so bad compared to the first one.

>thousand gun shots at concert
>no one cares
>random gunfights in the middle of crowded New York and in the subway
>again no one cares

Why did it turn into a comedy?

>>>thousand gun shots at concert
>>no one cares
Have you ever been to a concert? Shit's loud, and it was playing electronic music so it would be easy to mistake shots for wubwubs or some shit

Have you actually watched the scene? He's popping headshots and blood's spilling everywhere.

Don't try justifying this shit. At least in JW1 the club scene became a shitstorm, nah this is just lazy writing.

they just didn't care, they knew it would make money anyways and the Keanu Reeves fan base would stand up for it

no one cares. deleted it even before the butter caught mold

>deleted it even before the butter caught mold

Be honest, you just wanted to post this cuz it sounds "cool"

Look forward to the 3rd one!

Oh look, another thread filled with underaged contrarian faggots on Sup Forums

Sage

Sage isn't a downvote

you dont even know what contrarian means
it does suck compared to the first one

>you dont even know what contrarian means

It means you cheap niggers didn't see it when it came out and now that you've watched it on your iphone you have nothing to do but shit talk what was a good sequel and point out banal criticisms that no adult human being would.

Couldn't we at least have heard some screaming with the subway? Two dudes are dead on the platform in plain sight as JW gets on. The silenced pistol fight was funny because it is semi-plausible for this world, but everything else just seems like the assassin world and real world are quite separate.

As an aside, I'd hoped that Wick would have just strangled Santino to avoid the 'no spilled blood' element. You can still kick him out and set up the next movie, but just shooting seemed anticlimactic.

I saw it in theaters! It was shit. Terrible, wooden dialogue, uninspired cliche plot, mediocre action scenes. I really dont understand how people enjoy this garbage but i suppose its the same people who flock to transformers and fast and the furious movies

Please never get into film criticism.

i agree

>implying hes wrong
Lmao

Don''t you see? The jews are just trying to make terrorists attacks seem normal, soon nobody will bat an eye to incidents like Ariana Grande's concert. It's all part of their plan to destroy western civilization.

It's not criticism, just a mere observation.

The writing was piss poor in 2 compared to 1.

I believe in the slippery slope so JW3 will be what... John Wick against the world, killing millions of people with his subcompact 9mm gun?

It's building the movie's world. As we see from the ending, 75% of these people are also assassins. Violence and gunplay are probably so commonplace that citizens don't even care anymore.

Both movies are meant to take place in a fictional reality as indicated by all the coin shit in the first one. If you can't appreciate a little suspension of disbelief for the sake of an established atmosphere, maybe you should stick to Tom Cruise action vehicles.

>muh plot holes
Literally the lowest for of film criticism.

>. As we see from the ending, 75% of these people are also assassins.
The abundance of hitmen in the last scene is explained by Winston tipping them off and giving Wick a headstart. 75% of NYC residents are not hitmen in the JW-universe.

John Wick 2 will always be my example of greedy executive ruining a stand alone movie with a complete story that didn't need a continuation.

>Why did it turn into a comedy?
It was already a comedy in the first movie m8. You didn't think John Wick was a serious movie, did you?

Please. If they weren't open to a sequel they wouldn't have left the first one so open to one.

>but just shooting seemed anticlimactic.
That was the point, Santino was about to go on one of his monologues again. JW wasn't having it.

JW3 is gonna be sick because it's gonna be about black JW and JW teaming up

>Why did it turn into a comedy?
probably because the first one was equally comedic and ridiculous

No one cares because it's established that everyone is a hitman

The only ones willing to try to fulfill the open contract are the retarded ones. 99.9% of the population has heard stories of him and are wise enough not to even try

*smokes a blunt*
WHAT IF
*coughs*
WHAT IF THE ENTIRE WORLD
*dude weed lmao*
WHAT IF THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS HITMEN
NO CIVILIANS AT ALL
*goes into anaphylactic shock*

you should ask those metal band boys who were in germany playing a gig when isis came with ak47s and overhauled their concert with something that is 100000% louder than what was being played.
and what was being played was deafening.
there's a huge difference between sound and the pressure that escapes guns

Actually the director explained that scene in an interview, he said( and i an paraphrasing him) there are many movies where,whenever shit goes wrong in a bar,strip club,concert, people start running here there ending up creating a shitstorm he just wanted to do something different for a change by audience cheering in the concert exactly when wick kills one of the guards on stage.
A weird deliberate choice but he is clearly aware of it.

It's not "everyone is a hitman", it's "a lot of people have a connection to the 'secret' society". Everyone, not just the hitmen get the contract notices, as evidenced by the car spic getting it.

>get into film criticism
what the fuck does that even mean? How do I get into it? Do I need to take a test before I can comment on a film? Fuck off back to r.eddit

>Do I need to take a test before I can comment on a film?

Yep

Pain & Gain
Fight Club
Drive

Everything else is just philosopy

>first John Wick
>assassins go to Wick's home
>tremendous shootout ensues
>neighbors call the police not because they heard gunshots, but because it was too late at night for such noises
>cop shows up
>"oh hai John, just doing business? OK bye then"

That shit was already in the first movie

I was under the impression the cop only went there because he is required to but knew exactly what was going on and knew if he actually made a fuzz of it he'd get the entire police department killed. So it's not like it's legal for John to kill those people just because he's working, but that cop knows he can't do shit about it either.

>John Wick 3 is him setting up a resistance of other assassins trying to get out/not stupid enough to go after him
>He gets kidnapped on purpose
>Cassian gets the above ground scenes
>JW gets the underground scenes
>Movie peaks at 2 simultaneous action scenes involving Cassians raid on the hall of records/computer room and JW trying to escape the bottom floor of it
>they meet in the middle and wipe the database
>Cassian can finally complete his mission
>JW and Cassian 1v1 and kill each other
>fade to black
Screenshot this

It was fucking great you stupid faggot.

Liked and upvoted fellow edgelord!

When John doesn't kill italian guy with bare hands

lmaoq

Someone buy the movie and upload it so i can watch it again in sex like HD.

1080p rips are already out

Not exactly super quality but passable

wew OP

literally got done watching it, it was better than the first Tbh

forgot pic

Help me out nigga

He could have just strangled him then left like "no blood was shed so you can't do shit".

except it was amazing and you're a stupid reddit faggot

literally on tpb you mug

the rule is 'no business conducted' not no blood spilled

>neckbeards that never leave the house making claims on what could or couldn't be heard in an underground catacomb nightclub of all places, a place where they will never frequent

Stick to your capeshit. John Wick 2 is the best sequel in years. We don't need you r/movie buffs shitting up the board with your nonsensical nitpicks.

THE QUESTION IS;
Why didn't John Wick drag Santino out of the Continental by his hair and killed him outside? There, problem solved, no business was done inside the Continental!!!!

dragging him out would be business

so literally every third person is an assassin?

No, but connected to the assassins in some way, like the car guy or the corpse cleaning guy. The car guy got the text about John being banned, and he's not an assassin.

no. the boss called them all there to make a point

My issue is a fucking Kimber 1911.

It would have broken or constantly malfunctioned. Should have had SA Operator or Nighthawk DESU

I enjoyed it, but I do think it wasn't quite as tightly done as the 1st. I felt like some of the actions scenes went on too long, and I wasn't as invested in his mission, so I didn't care quite as much. Still, it was nice seeing the world expanded on and all that. And I loved the build up to the fight with the little mute girl as some big, bad ass fight scene and he literally just throws her around then shoots her.

He only fired one clip though, would it really have broken that fast?

>Huge assassin ring in NYC and other major world cities

>There wouldn't be tons of assassins protecting their boss from the Boogeyman

Kimbers are basically polished turds full of MIM parts at very expensive prices. They usually don't even work out the box.

$400 Philippine-made 1911s are better than a Kimber.

>clip
magazine user, magazine

probably a paid promotion

most of the gunfights felt so similar, half of every fight was a guy running in from behind the camera a immediately getting shot
it felt like such filler
when they tried, it was fantastic, like the fight with the black guy

Can you imagine if someone like this really existed ? You'd have Sup Forums and conspiracy theorists trying to figure out who is murdering all these people so quickly and likely getting it wrong and blaming the dog

If you're watching John Wick for the plot you're watching it wrong

>no business conducted
vague rule for a place that operates on and creates it's own currency.

he wasn't being paid or on business but got doublecrossed after fulfilling the second rule, so the rules were shit anyway.

Wick was literally left no option but to kill the italy fag who put up 7 mi on his head and burned down his house .

then had the balls to flee to the safety hotel AFTER he forced john out of retirement when John asked him at the beginning to leave him alone.

john has also been attacked at the "safe "hotel.
as a result has avoided killing on continental grounds.

Ian mcshanes character is definitely final villain, and wants john to purge criminal underworld for some dark occult reason.

If you're watchng films not for the plot, you're doing it wrong.

>I loved the build up to the fight with the little mute girl

john wick took redpill on women.

>john has also been attacked at the "safe "hotel.

And the bitch got killed, what's your point?

If anything, this was darker than the first one.

Why did D'Antonio try to kill john wick? He had literally no reason to do that, the chick he wanted dead was dead, I don't get it?

Okay, what if John literally manhandled the gabagool outside and shot him?

You can literally hear screams and people panicing
Watch it again

Because people knew Wick did the deed and he as the new boss would look incredibly weak if he'd just let the death of his sister slide.

Damn I'm dumb
Thanks

Plus, he knew that Wick will come after him. We don't know but his sister and Wich had some kind of past. They could be good friend or whatever.

never had a malfunction with my kimber. And when I bought it I didn't even know they had a bad reputation with 1911 purists

>random gunfights in the middle of crowded New York and in the subway
The director commented on this. It was a jab at New Yorkers being jaded about public displays of violence

Eh, I don't really care about that. It's a fun action flick, it doesn't need to make 100% sense. Anyone got any other good action movies?

>This was so bad compared to the first one.

I haven't seen the sequel yet, but i thought it couldn't get any worse, you're kidding right