What would've happened if he swallowed both pills at once????? Only seen the first movie...

What would've happened if he swallowed both pills at once????? Only seen the first movie, did any of the sequels address this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-0VMnFmnL0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The pills are just symbolism

>I posted it again

Yes. You should watch both sequels multiple times to fully understand it.

it's the same as what happens when Sup Forums becomes simultansouly blue and red pilled about muslims

Actually the red pill contains a tracking program that lets them:
1) Find his real world "pod"
2) Track his location in The Matrix itself
3) Disrupts the machines' ability to track him within The Matrix

Nothing, the pills are just symbolic, they don't do anything to your body. He could have just used MnMs to explain his point instead if he wanted to.

it was a suppository in Revolutions

what you actually want is the third pill, comrade
youtube.com/watch?v=k-0VMnFmnL0

The red pill contained a "tracer" that helped them lock onto Neo's signal, the blue bill I'm guessing was Rohypnol or some KO drug that'd knock him out so they could take him home.

I'f he'd took both he'd probably just fall asleep then wake up once he was "out" of the Matrix.

>only seen the first movie

get the fuck out of here cuck, you saw them all.

The red pill has some kind of tracking device on him or something they address in the movie which helps him enter the rabbit hole.

The blue pill will simply knock him out unconscious and give him some memory loss so they can move him back to his apartment and he will never see them again.

Well that's how I take it

what would have happened if he inserted them like a suppository?

I just fucking said that

I like Zizek but communism is shit

i already explained this in the last thread
tell me why do you persist?

Pill would become green and then you would realise you are just lonely OP on Turkmenistan buttershaking chalkboard noticeboard.
You

>i like this famous communist thinker but not communism
so what you're saying is you're a hipster

So ?

>blue and red
>green
>not purple
I agree with your interpretation of what would happen tho, at least in a metaphorical sense

the red pill let them find him in the real world, the blue pill wold probably just put him to sleep

>it was a suppository in Revolutions

for the audience

I didn't