This movie paints all minorities as superstitious, moronic, criminal stereotypes...

This movie paints all minorities as superstitious, moronic, criminal stereotypes....yet you praise it because it's made by Disney, and all claimed Transformers was "racist" because it wasn't Disney??

what the fuck are you talking about

OH LAWDY ITS WITCHCRAFT
ITS SORCERY!
EHHH HOLMESSS WHAT DA FUCK YO
WE NON WHITES DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SCIENCE!

i just really love ants

Luiz was ad-libbed, asshole.
Also
>Slavs
>Minorities

as a filthy leeching hispanic

nah

It's about as offensive as blackface

Reaching really far here.

>Slavs' opinions
>Mattering
Unless you're talking about Luiz, in which case ha ha, what the hell, man.

>yet you praise it because it's made by Disney, and all claimed Transformers was "racist" because it wasn't Disney??
lolwut

it's amazing how easy it is to troll mcucks

Reaching? That was literally quoted from the movie pretty much
Watch it again

Are you just mad cause your girl left you. And your mum died. And your dad got deported

But at least you have the van

all we gotta do is call Mos or BvS bad and DCucks come ragung in storms faggot

Claiming that simple, low rent thieves don't know science being racist.

>tfw you will never get a cucaracha van

yeah stereotypes can be funny, amazing right

its all in good fun, and moat hispanics that arent chollos act like Luis

You fell for it babe.

Most hispanics are art appreciators who enjoy fine wine?

Disney are the champions of diversity. We right now have a gay nazi. Does DC have a gay nazi hero? I think NOT!

Classic shift there.

I'm a Slav. What happened there?

>yfw Luis was based on a real guy

>ok so he's a racial stereotype....but the puncline is...HE LIKES THINGS WHITE PEOPLE LIKE
>BECAUSE MEXICANS CAN NOT LIKE THINGS DEEMED TO BE HIGH CLASS, GET THE JOKE?

I think the joke isn't so much that he's a Mexican who's sophisticated, but rather a low-rent, bumbling cook with taste.

I hear Paul Rudd washes his hair with pANTene

>This movie paints all minorities as superstitious, moronic, criminal stereotypes
No, it painted superstitious, moronic, criminals as superstitious, moronic, criminal stereotypes

Paul Rudd has so much association with shitty movies. He's the weakest link in the MCU

The movie was so overrated

>I'M SAYING THINGS IN ALL CAPS
>THIS MEANS I AM RIGHT

It still bugs me that this movie supposedly takes place in San Francisco and there are so few Chinese characters.

Russian character who blamed Ant-Man's shrinking on gypsies.

>Satan doesn't know about cruise control

I fucking hate tumblr

Oh yeah, well riddle me fucking this: where does the word SLAVe come from?

I'll be expecting apology by midnight.

You can blame shit on Tumblr and Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Reddit and anyone else, but the cancer killing Sup Forums is and always has been Sup Forums.

Nah it's not tumblr. They're too busy getting triggered by based Nazi Cap to shitpost

>implying gypsies aren't behind all the world problems and brainwashing everyone to think it's the jews

>Satan doesn't know about cruise control
And that's why you should let Jesus take the wheel

All that's being done is an OP reaches a dumb and incorrect conclusion, then doubles down on it by getting LOUDER, and ANGRIER hoping that everyone just fucks off so he can say he's right some more

Middle English

Well the term robot comes from the Czech word robotnick meaning slave...

People just liked that Luiz was actually funny and charming and not entirely fucking useless.

I laughed too hard at this

People are Disney shills

This movie was racist, Transformers was not

Where's my fucking money then? Cause I sure as shit haven't seen a fucking cent

>There are people who seriously hate on the Juan Punch Man

-Enjoys fine arts and high class wine
-Stays positive in the face of crushing negativity
-Always there for his bro even hooks him up with a place to live, not even asking for rent
-Goes back for guys he just Juan Punch'ed even though he could be in the middle of an implosion
-IRL actor does a fair amount of his lines in full improv

The best

Well, there goes another perfectly serviceable word expanded to the point of uselessness.

No the joke is that he's an idiot and a petty theif that somehow does incredibly gentrified things in his down time.

No the joke is that he's a Mexican and does thing Mexicans wouldn't be expected to do

If not, there would be no need for the shucking and jiving, he would just be a poor white guy, but that isn't the joke