Copy of Michelangelo's David, currently on display in St. Petersburg...

Copy of Michelangelo's David, currently on display in St. Petersburg, will be clothed after citizens complained about the statue nudity.

Basically, Russians have just validated Renaissance art as degenerate.

Link to an article in russian:
meduza.io/shapito/2016/07/27/statuyu-davida-v-peterburge-odenut-po-trebovaniyu-mestnoy-zhitelnitsy

(((citizens)))

«Кaк мoжнo былo пocтaвить этoгo мyжикa бeз пopтoк в цeнтpe Пeтepбypгa, вoзлe шкoлы и цepкви? Этoт гигaнт пopтит иcтopичecкий вид гopoдa и ypoдyeт дeтcкиe дyши!» — гoвopилa Иннa Львoвнa.

"How could they put that dude without trousers in the centre of St.Petersburg, near the school and the church? This giant spoils the historic panorama of the city and cripples our children's souls!" - says Inna Lvovna.

God bless Russians for resisting degenerate latin culture

That reaction makes them not so different from muslims.

> Renaissance art

>degenerate

there is _nothing_ so ENgenerate

you've made a very important connection here

In all fairness there's enough nice shit to see in St. Petersburg without having to look at some wop replica.

This has nothing to do with Islam.
Its hilarious how liberals always try to equate traditionalism to that cult.
I thought you guys loved Islam so whats the problem with Euro-traditionalism?

>oh no nudity! Think of the children
This is the stupidest non argument ever made

so are you fine with nudism in the street?

Anybody remember this?

Russians are afraid of dicks confirmed

Have you considered that maybe Renaissance Art was degenerate and many of the artists were fags?

Baroque Art, which followed, was a reaction against Renaissance degeneracy and far superior. It arrested the degenerate trajectory Renaissance Art was taking, and rescued it from the sodomites as they died out.

>hating on Michelangelo
>Euro-traditionalism
maybe in the 1300s

No, you don't understand. It's actually "nudity = bad" and "genitals = very bad".

>being so fragile and insecure you have to cover up a copy of a historical art piece that shows a flaccid benis

Slavs lol

>Basically, Russians have just validated Renaissance art as degenerate.

based

Hating those bastards who ruined a whole culture with theyr filth is a good thing, if i was in charge i would just destroy everything and remove the renaissance from history

This new generation of humans disgusts me. They get triggered by every fucking thing... fuck this world.... i hope it ends soon.

>Destroyed a culture
What the fact are you talking about that is literally the only worthwhile thing Italian done since the Romans.

>I literally want to go back to the dark ages

Conservatives lol, more like regressives.

>t. potato nigger

>dark ages
american education™

>Being this upset

nice meme friend

>has nothing to do with islam
>If you like islam why don't you like this

Ebin

what the hell

Nah, Michelangelo's David was also censored during the Renaissance. Chill guys.

>Vatican covers up statues during the visit of muslims as to not offend them
Sup Forums reaction: Oy vey fucking catholicucks! How dare you!

>Russians cover up statues because of retardation
Sup Forums reaction: Muh white saviours, let me get on my knees and suck Putin off

Why is this allowed?

Because the russians are doing this to protect theyr superior values and culture from the western degeneration

t.Mehmet al Abdul, a tanned italian

exactly what superior values are you referring here to?

>superior values
Which ones: child prostitution or consumption of krokodil?
Also
>renaissance sculpture
>western degeneration
Negro please

>some senile old virgin woman
>citizens

learn the difference.

Haccaл нa пидopaх.

Find the nearest gun and kill yourself.

This has NOTHING to do with traditionalism.

Puritan denial of the human form is abrahamic kike bullshit and one of the sources of the political correctness we have today.

You're being controlled by the jew and deny your own history.

Not being Belarus :DD

>Taking drugs, that let your flesh rot off

NP

>biggest substance substance abuse, and AIDS rate in Europe

Meh

>you can see a pee-pee on art

Fucking degeneracy, censore this! Right now

Exactly.

uhhhhhhh

You could just use a ladder to tie a skirt on the statue. This whole thread is one big ruse right?

oh shit. nigga speaks the troof

slide it into oblivion

based Russians

Putin is literally the saviour of the white race

I thought russians were drunk depressed people who love art and classical music.

this is beyond sad. I can't even joke or meme. Fuck russia.

If Muslims were advocating this, Sup Forums would be wetting itself. Fuck Christians and their cuck religion. This itches my fedora

Nigger because muslims are foreigners. What white people do with shit white people created is a lot more flexible in terms of right and wrong.

Actually it was a single crazy bitch demanding it and people who ran the exposition used it as a way to promote their shit by starting a public competition on who can design a better costume for the statue.

St. Petersburg has naked statues all over the place and it's museums are ripe with full frontal renaissance art.

>S-so b-based!!!

Who'd see a replica as opposed to the original? I say take it down altogether

Nice one Sergei

This

Are you not, faggot?

I read Michelangelos statute being taken down and the first thought was it must be Muslims...

Gennaro pls

Slavs, muslims, what is the difference?

AHAHAHHAA they really are putting pants on David! Didn't the Simpsons predict it?

piter is a city of degenerate criminal subhumans, they all became corrupted in the 90s. art should be rescued from that shithole, and the parasite city razed to the ground with nukes.

seriously st petersburg is a giant parasite on the body of russia filled with criminal bydlo that produces nothing and only harvests resources from siberia.

FUCKING NIGGER.

>superior values
nice meme

Plenty of progress was being made that didn't involve pederastic art.

African population in my country:

niggerdry is a state of mind

Yes, but you have a 100% African country to your east.

>average south italian city
north italian city in pic related

>light pollution
>not living in the most artistic commieblock the world has ever known

Not our problem, we are safe in our looking-like-a-snake country.

I think the better question is why was he sculpted naked? did he just walk around naked? Was that normal

>tfw it's 2016 and Russia is more morally virtuous and uncucked than North American-European civilization.

Zdrastvoytye, tovarishi c:

>living
more like surviving like cockroaches in the most trash polluted, mafia infested commie block the world has ever seen

>Basically, Russians have just validated Renaissance art as degenerate.
Article said that only one citizen protest against the statue, a female one.

Why don't you invade, conquer Patagonia (which is rightful Chilean clay anyway) and kill all the Zulus?

Disgusting. Rape history for the sake of muslims. Congratulations..you've raped history.

>>dark ages
>regressives
Murican education.

Michaelangelo was a faggot.
No decent person wants to look at one of his boy toy jerkoff fantasies.
Only eurofags consider that shit art.

>he insults the commie block that has an internal observation deck

Leftist government trying to fuck our military forces. We are waiting for the next Pinochet.

Fuckin Pootin lets all stupid puritans do whatever they want. They beat atheists or oppositioners - police does nothing. They censor the 'amoral' art, forbid things 'offensive' to belivers. Hell, most people arent puritans, and most people calling themselves Orthodox do it because 'its russian religion', not because they really believe it. God, I hate Pootin

Just a typical scandalous old bag from St. Petersburg afaik, they're always like that. Call Putin, I don't care.

Stay mad you cucked northern "italian" (there are still italians in north Italy yes?Last trip to Bologna looked like an african town)

I'll trade you my Muslim nigger president for him

>le mordvin mongoloid patriarch face

have you burned some trash in the street today?

as long as people don't protest this, they're silently supporting

>not realizing that he's a potatonigger

Then say goodbuy to freedom of speech, freedom of association, freedom of ideology and freedom in general. Say goodbuy to right to ber arms and say hello to OMON.

>Sup Forums wants Christianity.
>*gets Christianity*
>"wtf is this shit!"

She's right you know.

who live there?

why the built that thing?

Fuck, oh fuck. Our country is slowly turning into totalitarian shithole. Slowly but surely. The situation was getting worse for a long time. At least before learning english i thought there was a place to run - the west. Now I know that there is nowhere to run.

>abrahamic kike bullshit
how?

exactly. the place where you already are is the best to make better.

This guy gets it

they just complained there's a naked statue in front of a children school

if they want they can move it

This meme was made by enlightenment Eropean education™

Norway isn't that bad mate.