THE DELEGATES HILLARY

THE DELEGATES HILLARY

I READ YOUR DAMN E-MAILS

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/gifs/l41YjBsymlJZUSiZ2/html5
bloomberg.com/features/2016-how-to-hack-an-election/
conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/breaking-bernie-sanders-has-left-the-democratic-party
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/26/bernie-sanders-to-return-to-senate-as-an-independent/
youtube.com/watch?v=UYYTssOZmi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

legit though she schlonged him so hard its unreal

Look at that face. You can see a sliver of joy from hearing his brother announce the vote for him, but there is an overwhelming sense of sadness too, like he doesn't want to give up his race but knows he has to or else his family might end up dying of mysterious circumstances.

i almost feel sorry for the cuck

a l m o s t

>when the donations dry up and you haven't jewed for 8 minutes

Whats the context? fill me in

>didn't talk about her emails
>says he can win on policies only
>considered consistant and principled
>losing in the polls
>says Clinton ain't qualified and takes money from big banks
>doesn't win
>supports Clinton
>gets booed by fans
>Clinton is the nominee
>found out he could never win

The BERN is real.

It's funny to watch a jew get cucked by a bigger jew

how does one end up being this much of a cuck

at this point I'm thinking he put some genuine effort into it

His brother was talking on the mic, saying how proud his parents must be. And then he officially cast the votes for Bernie.

His older brother votes for him and he's all emotional bc "its my brother" and his brother was talking about how the Sanders family was poor and all when they were young.

I'm feeling the burn now
Ohh, delicioussssss

oh shit. poor guy

>throw your supporters under the bus in literally the shittiest way possible

Bernie's demise is the single greatest thing about this presidential campaign yet. I mean, holy shit did he utterly destroy his supporters and himself.

I just can't see how better this can get. The democratic convention was better than anything i could've ever dreamed of and unless Trump can literally make Hillary shit herself during a debate this will probably go down as the greatest debacle of the running.

The threat of being found dead of 30 self-inflicted gunshot wounds while hanging himself was very real

Bernie might be the first man to be cucked to death

>THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED
>EVEN THOUGH HILLARY GOT MORE VOTES
>AND REDDIT POSTS AND HASHTAGS DON'T COUNT AS VOTING
>AND WE DIDN'T BOTHER TO ACTUALLY GO OUT AND VOTE
>AND WE LOST THE BLACK VOTE BY A HUGE MARGIN DESPITE US PARADING OUT HOW HE WAS THERE IN THE 60S
>B-BUT IT WAS DEFINITELY RIGGED THOUGH, THE EMAILS

Made it a html5 movie for sharing

giphy.com/gifs/l41YjBsymlJZUSiZ2/html5

kek

Read this

bloomberg.com/features/2016-how-to-hack-an-election/

It was, go back to /HillaReeCentral/

It doesn't say anything about the Democratic primary...

The media coverage was biased with the DNC telling the (((MSM))) what to air and the DNC shut down polling places in Bernieland. The email leak proved this. What do you consider rigged?

“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” - Leonardo da Vinci

HANG IN THERE BERN!!

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/breaking-bernie-sanders-has-left-the-democratic-party

"Screw you guys, I'm going home"

I love watching commie kikes cry

Why do I feel sorry for Bernie but none of his supporters? I see a man who is a true believer that got crushed by the colossus that is the Democrat Party. His policies and ideology is toxic but still...

BERNIE HAS QUIT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/07/26/bernie-sanders-to-return-to-senate-as-an-independent/

How long before his communist followers do the same?

>when you're forced to support a crony capitalism

Jesus Christ, he looks like he wants to kill himself. I actually feel bad for him.

That's so sad.

F

I guess we should call him Bernie Sobbers now?

Yeah, poor fucking guy. How did he fix this poverty? Through hard work? Getting an education? Starting a business?

No. At age 40, he joined the government and has been literally just taking hard earned money from American people for the rest of his life. No bills passed. No major accomplishments. Steals 300 million shekels from retarded millennials and gives up once he finally had proof he's getting screwed. "Muh principles"

Fuck this guy. He is the definition of Jewing someone.

I can't imagine what it's like, to be at the end of your life (he's getting up there in age), when you finally have found an upswell of support for a platform you have been defending for your entire life, and to have it crushed under a wheel of corruption, back-stabbing and collusion, and then be forced to support the very person that destroyed you, destroyed everything about you. I wonder what threats he faced to be forced to lick Hillary's boots. Did she threaten to kill his wife's son?

What happened to the money?

It's too bad this douchelord won't go Green Party, fuck, I'd probably vote for him.

Sports cars aren't cheap

Guys....

I was getting a little worried Sanders and his army of Bernie or Bust supporters were going to somehow manage to get him on the ticket much like a flashback to Kennedy/Johnson or Reagan/Bush.

Seriously. It would be over for Trump with a united Clinton/Sanders ticket. And even with all the cuckery Bernie did, and what Hillary did to him.

Thank KEK Hillary is a narcissistic piece of trash.

I was legitimately worried of a Clinton/Sanders type deal. Deals like that have epically happened before. And from talking to friends and family, that would have been a beast to compete against for Trump.

Oh well lol. Jeez oh man.

Poor bernie, he went so far only to cave to the corrupt establishment.

refunds

If he went Green he'd take a lot of voters away from the Democrats. His whole family would (((end up dead))) then he'd commit (((suicide))).

>Trump demolishes his opposition
>strong-arms republican party into accepting him (he was not even republican politician)
>Bernie does not want to hurt Hillary's feelings
>gets cucked by his own party that he was himself part of for a long time

Bernie joined the Democrats last year.

NIGGERIZED PRESIDENT
>REPUBLICAN IN BLACKFACE
NIGGERIZED PRESIDENT
>REPUBLICAN IN BLACKFACE
NIGGERIZED PRESIDENT
>REPUBLICAN IN BLACKFACE
NIGGERIZED PRESIDENT
>REPUBLICAN IN BLACKFACE

never mind that part then

He voted democrat 98% of the time. Bernie being an independent is a meme.

Christ, this guy looks like the joker.

>these butthurt bernouts
I LOVE IT. DRINKING YOUR TEARS. THE ELECTION WAS DEF RIGGED BUT YOU STILL LOST IN SHEER VOTES BY A COUNTRY MILE, HAHAHAHAHA

Being indepwndent basically just meant he was a selfish shit who wouldn't fundraise or otherwise support other Democrats. That's what the Democratic Party really cares about, which is why they didn't screwed with his campaign.

This seems realistic to be honest. I don't blame Bernie Sanders for giving this up. I hope he finds Jesus Christ soon so I see him in heaven when I die.

>le pretending to be frog guy of epic memes

fuck off shillary

>the election was rigged
>even though hillary got more votes

yes that's what happens when an election is rigged, one side gets more votes, that's the point.
rly makes u think huh

What did you mean by this?

That he doesn't have long to live and I don't want anyone going to the second death.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYYTssOZmi4

He clearly is not in a position he wants to be in. Kinda sad...
Still, if he was a true man he should not have endorsed Hillary.