What happened in the series finale?

What happened in the series finale?

Max smothered Caroline to death with her breasts

Why would she do that to her best friend?

dont you mean her BREAST friend?

They pulled down their panties and got up close to the camera and fingerbanged themselves until they squirted all over the screen!

what? where? when?

i mean, what episode?

dude it was just piss. are you 12?

She got paid two million dollars for a titfuck scene.

W-where?

In my dreams.

Christina Hendricks and Susan Sarandon make an appearance as Kat's lesbian aunts and violently fist her anus while their udders swing wildly.

Please be true

Is this show over now?

I never watched it passed the pilot. Did they keep the pet horse? Or was that just a gag they dropped after a few episodes

>Is CBS about to cash out on its 2 Broke Girls investment?

>The long-running sitcom is heading into its Season 6 finale without a renewal in its back pocket, and oddsmakers say the series has an even-money chance of returning next fall.

>One thing’s for certain: Monday’s closer (9:30/8:30c) was not designed as a series finale, maintains co-showrunner Michelle Nader.

>“This is not the end for these girls,” the EP insists. “We’re not finished and we don’t want to be finished and I don’t think the audience is finished. Obviously there’s no guarantee that we will be back, but we did not write the episode as a series finale.”

>That said, Monday’s outing — which revolves around the premiere of Caroline’s biopic — features a fairly momentous turning point for Max (which may or may not involve the return of her estranged ex, Randy). “This season for us was kind of… I don’t want to say a reboot, but we kind of think of the show as just beginning in a way,” Nader notes. “With the girls [becoming] successful and finding love, it’s opened up a whole new world for us.”

do they really think people want more of this shit? I mean I get that the show pays their bills but how fucking blind do you have to be to see the show is objectively trash?

Those were stunt doubles.

When shit like this goes into syndication it get tons of views mostly from people who just want anything to watch.

I want X-rated sequel - 2 BROKEN GIRLS, shot mainly in that basement full of BDSM gear and fuckmachines.

this show is probably well liked by sleazy truckers who spend a lot of time in shitty diners

They go for the scort vip mem. Make millions, open their own company. End

If this gets more seasons than Scrubs I will kill myself.

Caroline gets over her "broke" status by selling Max as a breeding and milking sow.

Pretty fucking blind. It's basically a show of tits and ass, and the title itself is wrong. They haven't been broke since the beginning of season 3.

Is there a way I can watch this online on a streaming service?

>how i milk myself.

momi gv milky

Caroline becomes a foot dom

When's Kat getting pregnant so I can wank to her Khazar Milkers AND huge belly?

This is the best idea I've ever heard.

How does that work? Does she stamp on peoples feet?

>33 replies

holy shit, i remember this thread, i posted in it at like 8 am. how is this shit still going.

add throat gagging, facial abuse and complete mind break to that

Cows get made into burgers when the milk dries up.

I wanna eat Kat's burgers

well she's not about to knock herself up user, you better get to it

They received a green ring and were transported to the black lodge.