Who was behind it? Could it be that Jakub survived and realized his mistakes?? Is he going to repeat it someday???

Who was behind it? Could it be that Jakub survived and realized his mistakes?? Is he going to repeat it someday???

>Who was behind it?
yuro's filthiness

Oh, lol
*takes a banya(""sauna"")*
*enjoys a hot spring with my Asian brothers*
*swims with my African brothers in a river*

nice, then yuros
>proceed to dump their garbage into the streets
>no street cleaning policy
>open sewers
>christian brainwashing "it's a test from God! repent! gib donations!"

I was going to insult you then I realized I know nothing about your irrelevant country.

why are you butthurt tho
gotta look at it in the historical context. yuros have changed their ways. other countries like mine... not so much

he's right tho

>buttblasted %45 european mutt

The Poes obviously.

They were the ones not affected.

>14th century
>Warsaw

Ok, I know people are going to think I'm dumb, but I legit thought the plague happened in the 1300s. It's weird that it happened after the founding of America and how it didn't affect us at all. I'd really like to know more about how that's possible. Also lol at Spain naming a city after an American city. Are there any other old-world cities named after new-world cities?

trying too hard

>1400s
>after America
yep u dum

but you still got this idiot apparently so fuck me then

He's just some Indian nigger, leave him alone. He doesn't know better.

oopsie?
meh i'll bite anything because i'm bored

>warsaw(spared)
it was those fucking poles probably

I wish i lived during black death. My superior willpower and vegan lifestyle would make me immune and then I had to repopulate the villages with my Aryan seed and Hitler wouldn't have lost.

>vegan lifestyle
disgusting soyboi your dick doesn't even stand probably

huh, what a coincidence.

I wish you lived during the black death too.

the jews

T. Dies from cardiac arrest at age 35
No surprise a meatlover instantly starts asking about dicks though

it's useless to ask about your body mass since you're obviously an anemic lanklet
so let's point out you don't even have semen anymore

rekt

>black plague
>vegan
>immune

>yuros have changed their ways
Yes, even with piles of experience and knowledge they still managed to become worse.

lel

ha

Damn, two replies and both is about cocks uninvited. Something you feel like opening up about, fag?

t. doesn't flush toilet paper

It originated in asia, retatd

>retatd
i don't think i ever claimed asians were less filthy than euros
the important part anyways is that no one realized it was the rats who brought it. rats were that prominent back in the day that no one cared, imagine that

It was actually the fleas inhabiting the rats, and later some fucks that decided to use plague infected corpses as biological weapons to siege cities.