Merkel refuses to back down on immigration policy

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36912141

JUST
U
S
T

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157356285/Mehrheit-der-Deutschen-haelt-Merkels-Asylpolitik-fuer-gescheitert.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36912141
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just nuke us already and put us out of our misery

she say: the problem are the right-wings and population who don't like immigrants, that why her plan not work.. she think, she made nothing wrong, its the problem from her folk, so she must fix that

I remember this Gregor Gysi guy saying the nazis were shite at having offspring, so now Germany depends on immigrants to come and keep the population of the country going.

What does the average German make of this cuck?

post translated: we don't love you...
Merkel the NIGGER. wow merkel the nigger

it's almost like there was a huge opposition from the beginning

1,4 birthrate in 2015? import immigrants to kill more german don't fix the birthrate... also they cost more than they give to sozialsytsem. if she want to increase the birthrate, she need to lower the womans rights and more gov support for family

>She said those fleeing persecution and war had a right to be protected.
But they factually don't. What the fuck is wrong with this commie bitch?

Ye.. Come one, come all.. It's all good

he's a communist
need I say more?

Etwas mehr als die Hälfte der Bürger glaubt, dass Merkel die Sorgen der Bevölkerung nicht ernst genug nimmt. Wesentlich mehr Männer als Frauen sehen die Lage so.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157356285/Mehrheit-der-Deutschen-haelt-Merkels-Asylpolitik-fuer-gescheitert.html

she's a childless catlady, she doesn't care about Germany

Frauen wollen ja den latino typ... Würden mehr Frauen asyl beantragen wäre die statistik genau umgekehrt, jedoch hätten wir weniger Tote auf den Strassen und eine bessere Immigration.

>14.33 Uhr: Ist die muslimische Gemeinschaft in Deutschland vorrangig gefordert? "Ob der Amokläufer von München Menschen tötet oder ob Terroristen zuschlagen, dies untergräbt das Sicherheitsbedürfnis der Menschen. Es wird keinen Vorrang in diesem Kampf geben. Wir müssen gemeinsam Lösungen finden. Ich sage Ihnen, was der Staat tun kann. Die muslimischen Verbände müssen auch ihren Teil beitragen."

she said the iranian kid "had ties to the right"
just cuck my shit up

Germans this is your opportunity to overthrow your government. Get your guns ready lads.

>the problem are the right-wings and population who don't like immigrants, that why her plan not work

This fucking cunt doesn't understand cause and effect.
Fuck I'm mad now.

Why doesn't Merkel have children?

Would you fuck this bitch? She looks like straight outta Tschernobyl.

6 gorillion hours in mspaint

She did another "Wir Schaffen Das"
Crazy grandma

Does anybody have the crude made-in-paint "I'm the good guy, I hit nazis but I'm against racism I'm the good guy"-pic? I need it real bad. I have meme-withdrawal. Pic kind of related

While Germanbros were being slaughtered and raped by shitslam worshipers, this fat cunt with a bowl cut was on vacation.

What does she do for fun when she's not plunging her own people into a hell hole, drink blood from newborns on a beach?

typisch deutsch. I was 100% sure of what Merkel will say

Germans have it in their mind to pursue policy to the very end, until they completely exhaust the country and to be deaf to any voice from the outside. Only look at III Reach. They were already sending teenagers to those Soviet tanks and Germany didn't stop until Hitler killed himself and Berlin was captured

So, when will Merkel stop? Probably until there is a collapse of social order. Germans should be thankful to those states that closed their border and that they don't have an army to attack those countries

So expect Germans to still support Merkel and Merkel sticking to her opinion

Only got this one, bra

not even a grandma. That's part of the problem

Lol. If you guys keep voting her in power, you pretty much destroy yourselves.

I'm more concerned this idiot will destroy Europe with her self-defeating policies.

Trying to fix your demographics with mudslimes is the worst idea ever. Can't even stress how stupid this is. Because they won't really integrate, they will slowly grow until they assimilate you. Just look at London, look at France, look at Sweden, for fucks' sakes.

It's incredible how some leaders can be so blind and lack the vision to do the rigth thing. She's still living in the pre-2008 era of neoliberalist mindset, as if nothing happened in the meantime.

Her subservience to Soros and dedication to death is now physically manifesting on her face. She has lost any semblance of free will, and will move according to the string-manipulating whims of (((the ratfaced))).

>Gysi

This guy is such a colossal faggot, every time I see his smug face on TV I want to punch it

Shes a globalist shill doing what shes told. I dont get why you faggots still act so surprised.

Be more afraid of the american version of Merkel thats currently rising to power

>Murkle: I'm womyn! I can't be wrong! White German men are wrong! Also, anyone who disagrees with my crazy policies are Islamophobic and racist! REEEEE

Do you have the mechanisms to oust her? You need to. Even if it's an armed coup.

It's your duty.

Women are ruining this country

Mate we have no guns.

Our only chance is a military coup.

>"wanted to undermine our sense of community, our openness and our willingness to help people in need."

Who exactly is she helping? Under what context are people being "helped"?

>RARE

>Mate we have no guns.

Yes we do. Not on the burger level but we have far more access to guns that most Euro Countries

no american president would ever let a german coup succeed

Germans don't make enough children. Plain and simple. Had they respected the social contract refugees wouldn't have been welcomed there. Also, those refugees won't leave even if the war ends because Germany needs them.

They did this to themselves. The problem has been known for a while now.

it's like in switzerland, the population get the negativ side from the immigrants. the normal peoples musst work for peoples who get all for free, because they come from bad country. even if the make crime, they get better thread by the lawsystem...
merkel lives in a safe place, with privat bodyguard and no immigrant in her neighborhood. also she don't musst interact at work with immigrants.
if i go to work, i musst see the camps with black guys, with new cloths, smoking and drinking and gel there hair with toothpaste. around the camps looks like india, they shit and littering the whole place...
the peoples don't like this, also they harass schoolkids and the taxpayer, politic can't see problems...

Not the one I was looking for, but thanks brah!
Praise kek! Nice digits!

Why don't Germans have more kids? The reason she's doing what she's doing is because you guys aren't fucking enough.

>shitskin solution to fixing a economic problem
>breed like crazy

this is why your kind never gets anywhere

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36912141
and comments are disabled. anyone surrised there?

But it is the solution.

What ?
Making two or three children is breeding like crazy ?
How do you want to maintain your growth if your workforce decreases ?
Do you think there is a miracle solution for everything ?

No, they don't really. Germany has already received lots of workers from Eastern Europe to fix their their labour deficit.

They should have continued to encourage Eastern Europeans to settle in Germany and have kids there, if they wanted safer ways to keep demographics up. Importing mudslimes from a culture of death and destruction can only lead to a dark future.

Compared to shitskins, Eastern Europeans will learn German, do their job and just mind their own business, you won't see any terror attack by an Eastern European.

Get your shit together, Germany. Oust that moron.

You can never outbreed shitskins because they breed like roaches.

Race Realism is the only answer. Acknowledge reality again and treat/see them as the parasites they are then built from that

nope

weapons are mostly coming from Serbia ,they have been smuggling them in europe thru Hrvatsku over 2 decades and still do,

Europe has even more weapons then the States but not legally !

>How do you want to maintain your growth if your workforce decreases ?

Automation is already in the process of revolutionizing the West

No it isn't, and I'm absolutely fucking done with people like you. You are completely fucking insane. I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut in public, because there will be killing soon.

Go ahead and make a snarky reply, but the truth is, deep down inside you know you're already fucking dead. You know it.

Shit this woman is deluded. She has seriously become a danger to her own people.

Why aren't the Germans revolting against her insanity? I can't imagine many countries putting up with this.

How many Germans will die because of her stupidity? And, we know their will be deaths.

for faster chaos? they need peoples who pay taxes, why import leecher? better family system is the solution, low birthrate is becaus male fear alimentsystem...

Because no nation needs to have a growing population.

The only real benefit is it makes the rich richer, which is of course why it's pushed so much that we NEED growing populations

>Germany needs them.
Like they need a hole in the head. And withradical muslims, that's probably what it'll lead to anyway.

typical woman. even when she is wrong and knows it she still refuses to change views

Bullshit, The reason is stubborn obsession with eternal economic growth and doing everything to achieve this without any concern for the population. Greed is the fucking problem and fyi there are plenty of people in Germany who could have had a nice comfortable way of life if this GDP obsessed nutcase wasn't in charge. So because Japanese and Germans have become well educated populations who understand how over populated the world is and are living fulfilling lives that don't revolve around being a dumb primitive animal they should be flooded with utter shit to appease a greed pig running the country?

>this is why your kind never gets anywhere
This, all the countrys that breed like rabbits are complete utter bottom of the boot shit.

>wir schaffen das
>no critical questions answered
>journalists have to be invited so they cant roast her

Are you kidding me. Its the same in all first world countries. The majority of people want, no, DEMAND more rampant immigration because they think theyre so good hearted and kind.

We on this website are the few who are against it and think its terrible. There will never be a revolution. It will be a slow, drawn out, painful end as the demographics eventually become 40/60 and they begin to kill off the minority natives since they wont adapt.

This is the end game. Expect 20 more years of this garbage until every last native citizen is so beaten down they dont have the will to fight or see a future beyond total conquest

Our elites have a plan. They want to islamize Europe hoping this will poduce an enlightened European islam. Then they'll export this new brand of Islam and make global Islam compatible with modernity.

this bitch is literally an evil dictator completely out of touch with reality

why have you not hanged her in the streets yet, german cucks?

and the german worker are in switzerland, the econonomie wants cheap workers. principle of freedom of movement it's the problem, in ruin the peoples life, only a few profits

Islam has nothing in common with modernity.

Because for them an imaginary sheepfucking god is the source of all law and rules.

For this reason, Muslism will never be democratic, will never accept secular laws, etc etc.

>Dat face
>1945

>why have you not hanged her in the streets yet, german cucks?

For the same reasons your leaders arent hanged for selling Auckland to the chinks and kebabs

Merkel needs to be beaten and gang raped by refugees so badly right now.

That's the only way she'll change her tune

Not cool kraut, Uncle Sam is a symbol of patriotism and national pride, what he represents is about as far from globalist Jewery as you can get.

WHY CANT SHE JUST ADMIT A MISTAKE

She's never going to change, nor will any of the worldwide globalist leaders. Germany will need a legitimate uprising to either a) overthrow their govt or b) force change.

It's not a matter of if, just when. Germany is going to keep getting attacked over and over until people say enough is enough.

say hello to your ultimate future

I didn't say it was a good plan.

she's a woman

Geramy coup when?

R A R E

Problem solved

They need to import millions of workers. There aren't enough eastern europeans ready to leave their homes, no matter how shitty they are (which I fully understand).

That will take some time. For now the jobs lost are mostly recovered in this new industry (which require more skill).

Dunno man, they can't afford to become less competitive and let a whole industry crash. It starts with a few companies closing and it ends with everything going to shit.

They had enough time to figure out their shit before having to get muslims. They didn't.

this. german unification was a mistake

IT WASN'T A MISTAKE

Doesnt change the fact that your leaders handed over your nation and future to the kikes.

Your current white privilege transgender youth is only one of the many ugly things to come out of this.

Things are gonna get real messed up once they push in Hillary to be your version of Merkel

How many pork rolls can she fit in her cunt?

The internal torture of her knowing she's a gutless traitor who sold out to the zionists must be torture enough.

Tunisia actually has a european tier natality. Nice try, though.

This. German population is decreasing really fast. It is not just an economic problem. Social, military, a dwindling population will kill the nation

I smell conspiracy.

New World Order?

>This, all the countrys that breed like rabbits are complete utter bottom of the boot shit.

>But in reference to her famous phrase "Wir schaffen das" or "We can do this" - uttered last year when she agreed to take in a million migrants - Mrs Merkel said: "I am still convinced today that "we can do it".

L M A O
M
A
O

The nation has been dead since 1945.

I don't even blame Germans or Germany for being such massive cucks. Its literally been ingrained in them since the end of ww2 and denazification. The German male has been brainwaished to remove any vestige of the masculinity that his grandfather and previous male ancestors had. He is now a sad and pathetic shell of what he used to be. The best thing to do at this point is to just nuke them, put them out of their misery

Hear hear man. We can talk shit as much as we want and flex our white muscles but the simple fact is 80% or even more of the western world votes for mass immigration whether they know they're doing it or not.

I don't know if there'll be any end game but we'll sure as hell be browner.

Stop being so whiny

Dan Wu, you have to go back

Facts are facts faggot.
"Germans" who were raised under the denazification shtick are not people who are proud in their history or culture.

When is she up for re-election? How are her numbers?

She announced a 9 point plan that sounds as if it had been lying in a drawer for some while, waiting for an opportunity like this.

- the German secret services and police forces will cooperate
- they will be doing that in snooping more on German phone conversations and on the internet
- the program even has a name, "CITIS"
- no more legal wearpons deals over the internet. (even though the gun in question was obtained illegally of course)
- no more prepaid SIM cards for phones over the counter
- maybe look into deportations. but without reducing all those legal snags that are preventing them right now

There was some more, but at a point it just repeated itself. Oh, yes: The Bundeswehr may aid the police if the police feel overwhelmed.

frau antje pls
in a couple years most of your (((country))) will be under water so get ready to fight for lebensraum

Elections next year. Dont take any number posted serious its all damage control

You don't know what its like to grow up being told by everyone that your history and culture is evil. It happens in the rest of the west too now, but to a much much lesser degree

inb5 she doubles down

>ayy where are your black slaves and women breeding factories humans?
That's why the government is hiding the existence aliens from us.
Also can I have source, didn't find it with google.

multikulti ficki ficki