THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE

THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETE

deadline.com/2016/05/mega-man-animated-series-dhx-man-of-action-1201762975/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfoeasCeh44
giancarlovolpe.tumblr.com/post/82641459722/a-little-behind-the-scenes-look-of-the-early
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the hedgehog and lemon ball aside, that super fighting robot's clearly fake. i mean, Mega-Tron?

At least the Boom tv show turned out alright.
M-maybe this will turn out well too?
Oh who am I kidding this is going to be garbage.

>Man of Action

Cautiously optimistic.

>man of action
It might be actually decent
>dhx
Is that why those chucklefucks are taking another hiatus on that show?

Oh, no. This is gonna be so bad. I was hoping it wouldn't be like this.

Huh, Sonic ended up with best TV show. Who knew.

Sonic Boom season 2 when?

>Sonic Boom season 2 when?
Fall.

Sonic Boom reruns consistently pull better numbers than nuPPG.

>aki
>school life
>mega mini
Looks and sounds like shit

Was adapting the Archie cómics run so hard?

Just leave Megaman death.

He looks like a fucking Dora the Explorer character. What's wrong with the original design?

Why does that Pacman have a gun?

>Mini Mega
Christ, why?

>that atrocious design
Fuck the real design looks simpler AND better. Don't even care if its fake just what a shitty design, also do they really expect us to believe this when we already have a confirmed mega man cartoon?

He looks even more like Dora the Explorer.

Will they do a crossover episode with the Mighty No.9 cartoon?

Man of Action getting involved in anything means really cliche'd plots with decent animation. So it's more than likely gonna suck like when they got involved in Avengers EMH.

>Aki
>Not Rock
It's not like it's a less retarded name.

>Black gloves
Reeeeee

You wanted 2d animation? Here you have it!

Uhhhhhhh....

Okay.

Eh, still looks better than Sonic Boom.

Shut up Boco

Nobody cares boco

go back to fapping Roll

>Man of Action
>That plot
>Mega Mini

I have always wanted a good Megaman tv series, but I guarantee this won't be it.

Yes sir...

Fuck off.

>That plot
It's Dream Wave's plot. Like, I'm pretty sure the name is different, but otherwise - yeah, it's Dream Wave's plot.

still waiting on a mario animated series m8

Pretty much.

And I didn't entirely hate that concept. Then again, I thought Chelsea was a cutie, so...

Is it just me or does Geddy Lee look kinda like Tsim Fuckus?

>Aimed at kids 6 to 9, as well as parents who grew up playing the video games, the series will follow Mega Man’s newly-introduced alter-ego, Aki Light, a normal, upbeat, schoolboy robot who, when activated, re-forms into a suit of impenetrable armor. Other characters from the games and new characters, including Mega Mini, will also be featured.

>Mega Mini
>Aki

School life I can deal with since it's a kids cartoon, but Mega Mini is kinda pushing it.

Not episodic enough for modern kids programing

What does Aki even mean?
Atleast Rock works on more on than 1 way, the name of his series and the music theme that all his main siblings have.

why not just make a adaptation of the megamix manga? it proved that you can give a basically plotless game enjoyable plot and characters

also the design is fucking awful in this

Bright

>why not just make a adaptation of the megamix manga
Because that'd be stupid. Megamix works because it's based off the games, and made for people who played the games, so it being a slight adaption works for the audience that played the game.
For a new cartoon, though, that'd kill you. The games are over 20 years old, twice the age of the kids that they want to make this for. While an adaption would be a fun idea to toy with for a long time fan, for a new cartoon it'd just hinder you. Of course it doesn't have to, but in this case it probably would, especially if they're trying to do something different.
The problem with this is hardly that it isn't a straight up adaption.

>doing this stupid splayed out fingers with two middle fingers together hand

How do you get that little detail right and the rest so wrong.

Reminds me of the .EXE suit, but not quite as good. I think it's the face that really throws everything off

good point i think it would probably make more sense for capcom to actually release at least one new game before starting this show (no idea if that will happen or not) still this cartoon looks awful and will most likely bomb

Unless the toys sell, it'll die quietly. Which is fine with me.

but heres the thing unless it turns out that kids really like this reboot (unlikely) the toys won't sell fans of the games would want figures of the games not of this reboot thats why no one cared about the pac man reboot

needs mario

the last mario show was in like the 90s though right? these are the holy trinity of modern cgi reboot cartoons

Why couldn't it look like this? Fuck me!

I'm genuinely scared the voice acting will be as bad as Mega Man 8's

Could be worse could be X4

There's worse things than death here

Or X7

I'll give it a chance I don't completely hate the tron like design. I'll do my normal thing I'll give the first three episodes a chance, unless the first two are just that terrible.

HEY BASS WHY MUST I FIGHT YOU WE ARE NOT ENEMIES

But it's not the 90s anymore, and the only reason why it sounded so bad is because the original japanese voice actors decided it would be a good idea to do the english dub to save money.

Realistically speaking, it would never be that bad again.

But where IS Doctor Wily?

Because good things don't happen.

THIS is how mega man should look. Or this too.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfoeasCeh44

But user, the focus groups don't like that sort of thing. :^)

Jesus christ that looks amazing. Anime is the only right way to do Mega Man.

Fuck focus groups. I have to conduct focus groups at my job. They're always inaccurate and they only care about the free refreshments.

Anime can look nice when not moe shit. Unfortunately studios have no money so they have to hire shitty artists who can't draw for shit.

>School setting

I've never understood this. Kids don't really like that, do they? Fuck man, when I was a kid, that was the last thing I wanted in a cartoon, I'd already spent all god damn day at school. Recess and Hey Arnold were the only ones I could really tolerate.

You may like this.
giancarlovolpe.tumblr.com/post/82641459722/a-little-behind-the-scenes-look-of-the-early

>Bright man!

But cute anime isn't about the art.

I guess it makes it relatable. Hey arnold was about the kids and the city, school was just a aspect that occured in a few episodes. Recess took school and made fun of it creating a bunch of freaks and weirdos that you could recognize in the kids you know. School is ok but as a main setting I imagine it being boring as fuck.

Then why do people only discuss "best girl/waifu"?

holy shit